Cuff It outlasts Rain On Me in Billboard Hot 100 Top 10, Surprised?

Armani?

1 hour ago, industry baby said:

The obsession :redface: Beyonce spending a whole decade without a hit really hit them little fans hard. :snowman:

this tired ass lie when beyonce 2010's hits have more streams/ sales than gaga's "hits" from that decade. trust me, none of us are fuming about her chart history and seeing "telephone was her last hit!111!!!" repeated a thousand times over

OT: no i'm not surprised. ROM was a cute hit driven by ariana but hasn't the best longevity. cuff it is a solo, organic hit from the queen herself 20+ years into the game. she always brings out the goods no matter what OBH try to convince you :foxaylove2:

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeyColombia

• Shelter

• Rotunda

• Lovett

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

cFq7C33.jpg

:ahh: 

:rip::rip::rip:

7 hours ago, suburbannature said:

wasn't the "OGH discord!!111" a Katy fan server? And y'all acting like you don't have entire servers and Twitter DM groups dedicated solely to plotting OGH revenge. I know because y'all kept adding me to one of them by accident. :ahh: 

Yeah, it's just a Katy Perry server. Some members are Gaga stans too lol.

Anyway, that's impressive! Bey's single lasting longer than a Gaga x Ari collab, I didn't expect that.

8 hours ago, suburbannature said:

wasn't the "OGH discord!!111" a Katy fan server? And y'all acting like you don't have entire servers and Twitter DM groups dedicated solely to plotting OGH revenge. I know because y'all kept adding me to one of them by accident. :ahh: 

4 hours ago, suburbannature said:

cFq7C33.jpg

:ahh: 

No way:ahh:

Beyonce fans relentlessly comparing her to Gaga despite insisting she's in a different league entirely. Surprised?

The better song won in this case though. :michael:

6 hours ago, AxelFox said:

The humiliation kink just keeps pulling through for that fanbase 

spacer.png

Who the hell is that? 

Edited by CovalentBondage

Beyonce got a cute radio hit (good for her) first since the telephone and her fans are already smart.:bird:

and hot100 is all they have left:bird:

+cuff it was in the top 10 in 5 countries and rom in over 30

Edited by Xder

20 minutes ago, Xder said:

Beyonce got a cute radio hit (good for her) first since the telephone and her fans are already smart.:bird:

Radio hit? Cuff It has done okay on radio, nothing like her previous singles from IA…SF and before. She has been hanging out at around like 60 million AI and that’s spread over many different formats. The number 1 song on radio right now has 115 million AI, the second has 105 million AI. Quit running with that dumb rhetoric. 

Edited by Lose My Breath

4 hours ago, Xder said:

The way this fan base keeps crying over radio, whilst their fave is payolaing the hell out of her TikTok hit this era. :skull: Where is the self-awareness? CUFF IT also smashed on streaming and sales, pretending it's "just" a radio hit won't change facts. :heart2:

4 hours ago, Xder said:

And yet ROM is falling behind in global spotify streams, how come? Front loaded it seems. Cuff really won in the end.

Edited by Otter

7 hours ago, DoctorIce said:

Beyonce fans relentlessly comparing her to Gaga despite insisting she's in a different league entirely. Surprised?

The better song won in this case though. :michael:

liddos brought it all on themselves the minute break my soul was released

this is just retribution :coffee2:

25 minutes ago, gatito said:

Not even BMS... they swore that The Gift was Bey's last nail in the coffin :coffee:

1 hour ago, Otter said:

And yet ROM is falling behind in global spotify streams, how come? Front loaded it seems. Cuff really won in the end.

Yeah, this "global receipt" from Liddos when Cuff It is doing better at the 400M mark than ROM did and BMS (8 months) is hitting 300M way earlier than Stupid Love (2 years)

On 3/6/2023 at 3:51 PM, Rider said:

Ari could only do so much :clap3: 

Never mix elixir with poison… 

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

The way this fan base keeps crying over radio, whilst their fave is payolaing the hell out of her TikTok hit this era. :skull: Where is the self-awareness? CUFF IT also smashed on streaming and sales, pretending it's "just" a radio hit won't change facts. :heart2:

Right they were telling the KatyKats that TikTok boosts weren’t legitimate until Bloody Mary started taking off.

Edited by Rotunda

18 hours ago, suburbannature said:

I know that they have servers because most of us came from another fan base, genre, sub culture,... So we have people in other bases and can laugh with their latest copium.

Liddo content ends up at our place when it is as delusional, outrageous,... copium/lies as Russian propaganda:

Not this thread ending being another exposé about the unhinged obsession from that miserable online cult :dies:

OT: not surprised, Beyoncé has always been the solo bigger, better and more acclaimed artist, and poor Ariana could not do that much with such poor material.

2 hours ago, Otter said:

No it wasn't frontloaded, ROM stayed in the top 10 on spotify global for weeks it was number 1 there cuff it initially had bad numbers tik tok helped (which isn't bad) but it's still a bit local, in europe can't hear this (maybe in UK and France). but actually much better numbers than singles from ST and lemonade, 4. so let's be happy for her:heart:

2 hours ago, gatito said:

This has the same energy as my 6 year old nephew pouting and saying that his 8 year old brother threw a piece of Lego at him first. :doc:

26 minutes ago, Xder said:

No it wasn't frontloaded, ROM stayed in the top 10 on spotify global for weeks it was number 1 there cuff it initially had bad numbers tik tok helped (which isn't bad) but it's still a bit local, in europe can't hear this (maybe in UK and France). but actually much better numbers than singles from ST and lemonade, 4. so let's be happy for her:heart:

Cuff it wasn't a single until after it went viral, it's numbers were never bad for a non single :eli:

1 hour ago, DoctorIce said:

This has the same energy as my 6 year old nephew pouting and saying that his 8 year old brother threw a piece of Lego at him first. :doc:

welcome to atrl dot net :doc:

The fact that only about 10% of the people posting here are actually Hive. This has become a safe space for Britney Army to camp and let out all their frustrations :deadbanana4:

Edited by besaid

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.