Cuff It outlasts Rain On Me in Billboard Hot 100 Top 10, Surprised?

Armani?

5 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Just needed Ariana :skull: lbr it wouldn’t have been that big without her. 

So you agree? That it was big? and without Ari would still be big but not that big? So big regardless. 

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeyColombia

• Shelter

• Rotunda

• Lovett

1 hour ago, BeyColombia said:

that was my point.. to make y'll remember who is the flop here and that 5 positions on spotify aren't saving miss thing's music career going down! 

And my point was you guys keep comparing Renaissance to an underperforming era because that's all you can do.

1 hour ago, suneclipse121 said:

I'm not talking about last week. Monsters literally inserted themselves into this when Break My Soul/Renaissance came out:deadbanana4: They wanted to be shady but now it all backfired on them and now they want to play victims. You reap what you sow. 

It takes two to tango. Stop playing the victim.

I mean one is from a legend in the making and the other is from a 2010s fad, so are we really surprised?

19 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

And my point was you guys keep comparing Renaissance to an underperforming era because that's all you can do.

Beyonce fans don't have an issue with other fan bases so why would they start? Gaga fans are the problem. 

1 hour ago, shyboi said:

So you agree? That it was big? and without Ari would still be big but not that big? So big regardless. 

Jesus be a literacy teacher. 

14 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Beyonce fans don't have an issue with other fan bases so why would they start? Gaga fans are the problem. 

This thread was not created by a Gaga fan.

You guys need to stop compare Beyoncé with Gaga and visa versa. It’s getting tired. 

9 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

This thread was not created by a Gaga fan.

Yeah it’s against Gaga as they keep making threads about Beyoncé. What’s hard to get? 

4 hours ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

If you combined the number of weeks inside the top 10 ROM, Stupid Love and Million Reasons, it's still less than BMS + CI. 

And this decade alone, B had spent 29 weeks inside the top 10 with Savage/BMS and CI. 

Just want to make it clear - I wasn’t implying with my original post that Beyoncé’s hits weren’t actual hits that you don’t hear out in public.

But I do feel like if I look at the Hot 100 top 10 almost any week this decade, I can’t name half of the top 10. Most of those songs don’t exist if you don’t listen to radio and have Autoplay turned off on your Spotify. It’s just shocking that ROM was less consumed than some of the songs I’ve never heard of.

4 hours ago, BeyColombia said:

it has 2 pop girls with huge fanbases... but the GP wasn't here for that mess

It was an excellent song. Y’all can beef with a stanbase and still recognize when their fave releases quality.

4 hours ago, on the line said:

Agreed. I am actually surprised by the numbers bc it felt like way more of a hit than many "hits" the girls fight over.

In fairness, the girls here will fight over anything. Doesn’t matter how big the songs are.

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

Just needed Ariana :skull: lbr it wouldn’t have been that big without her. 

As if an Ariana collaboration is a garancy of having a hit, that drag has truly became just stale and dumb at this point, when she has tones of collaborations that undeperformed, just to name a few. 

The gaslighting in here :eek: anything to play the victim after the era didn’t go according to plan for the OBH discord 

5 minutes ago, Doogle said:

The gaslighting in here :eek: anything to play the victim after the era didn’t go according to plan for the OBH discord 

Stop trying to make OBH discord happen, it's not a thing. The OGH discord was exposed already :rip:

4 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

Stop trying to make OBH discord happen, it's not a thing. The OGH discord was exposed already :rip:

wasn't the "OGH discord!!111" a Katy fan server? And y'all acting like you don't have entire servers and Twitter DM groups dedicated solely to plotting OGH revenge. I know because y'all kept adding me to one of them by accident. :ahh: 

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

wasn't the "OGH discord!!111" a Katy fan server? And y'all acting like you don't have entire servers and Twitter DM groups dedicated solely to plotting OGH revenge. I know because y'all kept adding me to one of them by accident. :ahh: 

Nooo :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, CovalentBondage said:

Not really. It was another thing you all tried to gaslight people into believing so stop being pressed that it’s now being met with the same Energy (feat. Beam)

ROM was at least global and didn't need aggressive payola for chart performance.  

youkneekorn
7 hours ago, Embustera said:

You guys need to stop compare Beyoncé with Gaga and visa versa. It’s getting tired. 

It’s settled. With Cuff it. With BMS. With Renassaince. With her solo career spanning two decades. Beyoncé was, is and will ALWAYS be a far greater musician than GaGa. Once a certain stanbase accepts this, I doubt the Hive are keen on having Bey be compared with the likes of Gaga. They’d want comparisons with Whitney/Aretha/Celine etc. 

4 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Wait i need to know more about this :bibliahh:

13 minutes ago, unino said:

Wait i need to know more about this :bibliahh:

cFq7C33.jpg

:ahh: 

5 hours ago, CovalentBondage said:

5 hours ago, suburbannature said:

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

cFq7C33.jpg

The humiliation kink just keeps pulling through for that fanbase 

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Shelter said:

Yeah it’s against Gaga as they keep making threads about Beyoncé. What’s hard to get? 

And those threads are made because of threads like this. 

The obsession :redface: Beyonce spending a whole decade without a hit really hit them little fans hard. :snowman:

6 hours ago, suburbannature said:

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

cFq7C33.jpg

not discord servers :skull: 

like I thought everyone had a cackle and then went on with their lives. Y'all actually serious about this :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.