• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anti-bitch

• Squall

• Bears01

• simmnfierzig

7 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

Is this the 1950s? :rip:  

And you expect anyone to take you seriously talking about race or anything for that matter  :skull: 

Well given the NAACP, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, still hasn't changed its name yet, 114+ years later (founded February 1909), clearly "Colored" must not be THAT offensive. 

Kali & SZA winning :clap3:

watching this thread, hoping the racist's number would go down

btadzp49fdea.gif

2 hours ago, brianc33710 said:

Well given the NAACP, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, still hasn't changed its name yet, 114+ years later (founded February 1909), clearly "Colored" must not be THAT offensive. 

The name of an organisation from the early 1900s means nothing.

Calling black people ”Colored people” is offensive and outdated in 2023, end of discussion. 

Taylor's most stable album since 1989 :ghostface:

6 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

Calling black people ”Colored people” is offensive and outdated in 2023, end of discussion. 

Uh, not really. I'm mixed race and I don't mind being called colored, which happens from time to time. I also get called half-cast occasionally, which I also don't mind.

It's not up to me and you what is offensive and what isn't. It's up to society at large. And whether we like it or not, most people don't see the term colored as offensive. Not everybody is a teenager, not everybody goes to university, not everybody is American. For most people it's not an offensive word.

34 minutes ago, Tsuko said:

Uh, not really. I'm mixed race and I don't mind being called colored, which happens from time to time. I also get called half-cast occasionally, which I also don't mind.

It's not up to me and you what is offensive and what isn't. It's up to society at large. And whether we like it or not, most people don't see the term colored as offensive. Not everybody is a teenager, not everybody goes to university, not everybody is American. For most people it's not an offensive word.

You’re a white passing mixed person who IIRC is a quarter black and have made it very clear throughout the years on here to be very ignorant when it comes to race. The fact that you think it’s acceptable to be called colored and half cast in 2023 isn’t surprising at all hun, it’s just sad. 

Im British and like most black people think it’s offensive to be called colored in this day and age. Kick rocks.

Edited by CaptainMusic

off topic posts after off topic baits and no action taken here. nurse !

OP: impressive number for kali :clap3: outsold non-seasoned whispering girls, she is THE moment :msmarvel:

Kali’s first top 5 album :jonny: 

She deserves it :clap3: Hopefully one of the songs on the album manages to take off

It’s amazing how vile we are in the US. One racial slur and you get rewarded with things like this. I am disgusted. 

14 minutes ago, woohoo said:

It’s amazing how vile we are in the US. One racial slur and you get rewarded with things like this. I am disgusted. 

He's not being "rewarded" for the racial slur scandal from years ago. It just didn't harm his success, for whatever reason. He was already on a fast upward trajectory before that video came out. 

10 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

The name of an organisation from the early 1900s means nothing.

Yet rappers using the n-word in songs is perfectly good??? How can you be so oblivious to this blatant double standard. You're right there's no need to discuss this with someone who is so blatantly blind to reality. And I'll add organizations like the NAACP have lead multiple campaigns begging Urban & Rap artists to stop using the N-word. Im not asking your race as it's not my business.  But, so,

I guess the NAACP must not mean much to today's Black community, despite its 114 years of trying to eliminate systematic racism. 

EDIT this is getting too off topic so I'll say nothing further about this. 

13 hours ago, brianc33710 said:

4 hours ago, Tsuko said:

6 minutes ago, brianc33710 said:

Yet rappers using the n-word in songs is perfectly good??? How can you be so oblivious to this blatant double standard. You're right there's no need to discuss this with someone who is so blatantly blind to reality. And I'll add organizations like the NAACP have lead multiple campaigns begging Urban & Rap artists to stop using the N-word. Im not asking your race as it's not my business.  But, so,

I guess the NAACP must not mean much to today's Black community, despite its 114 years of trying to eliminate systematic racism. 

ARE YALL OUT YOUR GOD DAMN MINDS??? :deadbanana4:

Kali with great numbers :clap3:

Also damn it was honestly kinda nice someone like Morgan Wallen came around to expose who is truly vile on this site :rip: 

10 hours ago, MaoMars said:

I like country music, but I don't get what's so interesting about this guy.

He's truly pulling the catchiest country songs I've heard in a while. 

12 hours ago, brianc33710 said:

Yet rappers using the n-word in songs is perfectly good??? How can you be so oblivious to this blatant double standard.

A black person being allowed to reclaim a racial slur and a white person not, is not a 'blatant double standard'. :skull: Jesus Christ.

This thread 💀

y’all are very unserious

STREAMING SONGS: MORGAN'S THING IS JUST BIGGER

Morgan Wallen owns two-thirds of our Overall Song Streams Top 50 chart, with 33 of the new LP's 36 tracks making the cut as DSP activity on his One Thing at a Time(Big Loud/ Mercury/Republic) continues to go through the roof.

Republic and Big Loud entries now occupy 39 of the Top 50 slots.

Songs by other acts that would chart prominently without Wallen's presence have been pushed way down as average streams on his record-breaking opus hit the stratosphere.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.