Pink is now fighting Madonna fans

WalkAway

15 minutes ago, Scars said:

The scream I let out with that "I don't think you realize how much you hurt Madonna this week" part. Is he Madonna's close friend or something?

Stans can be so ******* weird. You don't know any of these women, be serious for once. :deadbanana4:

:ahh: I screamed at that too.

and Xtina fans making new threads to update us on P!nk’s every move :ahh: 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katamari

• lyk251

• Miichael

• WalkAway

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

MadonnasBoyfriend

Big deal I was blocked by Cher Demi Lovato Kat graham and Emma Caulfield. I may have been a bit unhinged in the 2010s😎

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

1 minute ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Big deal I was blocked by Cher Demi Lovato and Emma Caulfield 😎

Now what did you say to Emma Caulfield for ha to block you? :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

:ahh: I screamed at that too.

and Xtina fans making new threads to update us on P!nk’s every move :ahh: 

yeah they are pretty bothered :deadbanana: 

Please stop being dramatic in every post with pink. She’s not dragging nobody ?! Where’s the drag ??

I've always wondered, do celebs actually read DMs from random nobodies on social media? :deadbanana4:

I'd think there was some way to sort out the verified users from the trolls but maybe not

why they coming after alice cooper :rip:

ot: his twitter is a HOT mess :bibliahh:

Elon Musk should really start banning weirdos on stan Twitter. This is mental illness. Lord....

1 minute ago, brazil said:

People are doing the most against Pink. She didn't say anything REMOTELY bad about Madonna, she said she doesn't think Madonna likes her because she, Pink herself, did something stupid when they met.

It's funny that stans are trying to create fake conflict between women that is in itself mirrored in misogyny, while calling Pink misogynist.

Yeah it really feels like so many of her comments this week have been twisted and blown out of proportion from people online desperate for drama :deadbanana2:

9 minutes ago, Helios said:

The way the GP is turning on her. :eek: 

those are just bitter madonna stans tho

It's her own fault for constantly running her mouth and shading people, then she plays victim whenever someone claps back. Her victim mentality is getting old. :zzz:

So now she's DMing people on Twitter? Does she plant herself in front of a computer day in and day out? 

1 hour ago, DawnAnti said:

Xtina for the first week sales and madonna for the second week sales i wonder who’s she gonna fight for the third weeks sales :coffee2: 

:rip:

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

I've always wondered, do celebs actually read DMs from random nobodies on social media? :deadbanana4:

I'd think there was some way to sort out the verified users from the trolls but maybe not

There is, but they also definitely do. It seems really random when they do though. Charlie Puth opened one of my Snapchat’s I thought was going into the void :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, DawnAnti said:

Xtina for the first week sales and madonna for the second week sales i wonder who’s she gonna fight for the third weeks sales :coffee2: 

Britney Spears? 

15 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

Britney Spears? 

Delete don’t give her ideas :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, FightDragonsWithMe said:

I'm more appalled P!nk responded. 

this is the same woman who fights Karens on Facebook comments.

P!nk really said "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.