• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katamari

• lyk251

• Miichael

• WalkAway

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A random stan thinking he can have a “real discussion” with Pink because she said she thinks Madonna doesn’t like her :deadbanana4:  

1 minute ago, shyboi said:

What she said about Madonna?

She said “she tried to kind of play me on ‘Regis & Kelly,’ and I’m not the one, so it didn’t work out.” That's what she said. She wasn't nasty, like people constantly try and make her out to be.

People are doing the most against Pink. She didn't say anything REMOTELY bad about Madonna, she said she doesn't think Madonna likes her because she, Pink herself, did something stupid when they met.

It's funny that stans are trying to create fake conflict between women that is in itself mirrored in misogyny, while calling Pink misogynist.

The scream I let out with that "I don't think you realize how much you hurt Madonna this week" part. Is he Madonna's close friend or something?

Stans can be so ******* weird. You don't know any of these women, be serious for once. :deadbanana4:

ATRL stay predictable. If this was beef with a black artist they would be siding with Pink by a landslide :deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, shyboi said:

The word misogyny is so overused and has lost any value or meaning.

People use it whenever someone says something they don’t like :skull:

These screenshots could be fake, I don’t think Pink is that stupid to reply to stans. 

Edited by Trent W

Xtina for the first week sales and madonna for the second week sales i wonder who’s she gonna fight for the third weeks sales :coffee2: 

16 minutes ago, shyboi said:

She said her joke was so bad that it understandable to made Madonna don't like her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.