• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• eli's_rhythm

• shyboi

• Triton

Top Posters In This Topic

MadonnasBoyfriend

She looks the same. You posted weird pics when she's talking. Kim Kardashian is honestly so beautiful

9 minutes ago, lestat111 said:

she finally merged with khloe

No she merged with Kris! It’s uncanny.

And so it begins. The kris-ification of Kims face has started. The end of an era.

19 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

She looks the same. You posted weird pics when she's talking. Kim Kardashian is honestly so beautiful

17 minutes ago, shyboi said:

Yeah, weird angles while talking, making faces of course her face will look different. 

I love the fit  :chick1:

She quite clearly at least had her lips plumped.

MadonnasBoyfriend
2 minutes ago, eli's_rhythm said:

She quite clearly at least had her lips plumped.

None of your business but if she did she looks stunning. The outfit is amazing on her as well

23 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

:rip:

MadonnasBoyfriend
Just now, Blue. said:

:rip:

:gayriahcat1:Don't act like your hotter then that and her hotness is low level hun. She's a hot girl 🔥

Just now, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

None of your business but if she did she looks stunning. The outfit is amazing on her as well

She’s a public figure who thrives on attention and is famous for her appearance, hon. Not your place to

police open commentary on a celebrity. I’m glad you are deriving some joy and delusion from it, though.

MadonnasBoyfriend
3 minutes ago, eli's_rhythm said:

She’s a public figure who thrives on attention and is famous for her appearance, hon. Not your place to

police open commentary on a celebrity. I’m glad you are deriving some joy and delusion from it, though.

I can call her beautiful if I want. It's what I think. If anything people were policing me when I commented on how pretty she is. I don't think the people who come for her apperance look half as good and it comes from a place of envy. Just let me call her beautiful without your added anger about it

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

It just looks like fresh fillers, but the overdone make up with bangs are not helping her. The kardashians haven’t realized yet that excessive make up, huge eyelashes are all on the way out. The closer to natural the best, although that’s a foreign concept for the kardashian clan since 2006 :toofunny2:

Edited by liquiddiamonds

2 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

I can call her beautiful if I want. It's what I think. If anything people were policing me when I commented on how pretty she is. I don't think the people who come for her apperance look half as good and it comes from a place of envy. Just let me call her beautiful without your added anger about it

I was responding to you saying her appearance is “none of my business” when her entire brand was built upon people talking about her and her appearance, plus she still has a ton of influence on WW beauty standards. So having honest conversations about her cosmetic work is important imo - it’s sad that she pretends to be natural at her level of fame. I don’t care whether you think she’s beautiful or not, that was not relevant to the conversation, and her being hot doesn’t anger me at all. The way she uses her hotness to shill crappy products and unrealistic images does though.

MadonnasBoyfriend
1 minute ago, eli's_rhythm said:

I was responding to you saying her appearance is “none of my business”

Oh I meant weather she did something to her lips or not it's not your concern/your business. Like if you are so disgusted with plastic surgery then why do you even have that avi?

1 minute ago, eli's_rhythm said:

I was responding to you saying her appearance is “none of my business” when her entire brand was built upon people talking about her and her appearance, plus she still has a ton of influence on WW beauty standards. So having honest conversations about her cosmetic work is important imo - it’s sad that she pretends to be natural at her level of fame. I don’t care whether you think she’s beautiful or not, that was not relevant to the conversation, and her being hot doesn’t anger me at all. The way she uses her hotness to shill crappy products and unrealistic images does though.

:clap3:

The plastic surgery to her face and body is well documented. No one believes that natural crap anymore, except maybe her delusional stans.

Glad she's back to dark hair, the blonde wigs were so bad.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.