Kim K. debuts new face in Milan

GentleDance

They've messed so much with their faces, bodies and weight that it's bound to happen that in a few years they are going to start looking tragic. The bangs aren't doing her any favours I'll say that, Kim never rocked the bangs look

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• eli's_rhythm

• shyboi

• Triton

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

I know Epione’s absolute tragic work when I see it

3 hours ago, Archetype said:

I think she just got too much filler and botox recently, and the overdone old Italian-style makeup and bangs don’t help.  Otherwise she looks the same.  It’s like every time my fave Gaga goes on a press tour for a movie, she has all of the filler and botox in California injected into her face an hour before her first interview and then looks botched for about 3 weeks until everything settles.  Kim had surgery but it’s not recent.

1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

She looks the same? Just looks like fresh fillers tbh. Gorgeous ensemble tho :clap3:

24 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

filler face :dancehall:

Is it true that fillers never dissolve and they just migrate around your face? I want to get bigger lips but i am scared.

4 hours ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

She looks the same. You posted weird pics when she's talking. Kim Kardashian is honestly so beautiful

:rip:

4 hours ago, GentleDance said:

popculturechat-00j2-1.jpg

2htv8ow4vhka1-jpeg.jpg

she can do what she wants with her face but imo she didn't need this

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

They've messed so much with their faces, bodies and weight that it's bound to happen that in a few years they are going to start looking tragic. The bangs aren't doing her any favours I'll say that, Kim never rocked the bangs look

Kim is she/her. 

Nose shaved, lips plumped, bangs curtained but they forgot to freeze her smile lines. 

2 minutes ago, Tropez said:

Kim is she/her. 

Girl they meant “they” as in a group of people, Kardashians clan not someone’s pronouns. 

5 hours ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Like if you are so disgusted with plastic surgery then why do you even have that avi?

:ahh:

i think after doing ozempic for the marilyn dress, her face shrunk and she started getting more filler thereafter to fill it back out. 

4 hours ago, Triton said:

Girl they meant “they” as in a group of people, Kardashians clan not someone’s pronouns. 

:jonny5:

Im sure she'd had work done but those are bad angles, she does look weird in them but the red outfit the day before she looked really pretty in the candids and red carpet pictures. I miss her old lips though, they were already a nice shape and not super big nor small but now they look like they are going to pop.

8 hours ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

:deadbanana2:

I'm shocked how many people are laughing at you... They can not like the Kardashians but Kim has been gorgeous her whole life. Even with the whatever she's gotten done since she got more famous. You can't say she's ugly. 

17 hours ago, mathekr said:

She's starting to look just like Kris :skull: 

they share the genetics AND the surgeon

12 hours ago, shyboi said:

Is it true that fillers never dissolve and they just migrate around your face? I want to get bigger lips but i am scared.

Yes and no.  HA filler can partially dissolve naturally over a few months, but can still be found in your face years later. You can get this dissolved but it’s never perfect.  It can move downward in your skin due to gravity and spread, which leads people to get more filler once the formerly plump area begins to hollow.  That’s where the term “pillowface” comes into play.  For example, Madonna is famous for getting so much filler over the past decade and the old filler didn’t dissolve, it just spread down her face.  New filler was put in many times, which led to her face enlarging and looking the way it is today.  She can probably get it all dissolved, but her skin has stretched to accommodate the filler, so who knows what the effect would be.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.