P!nk's TRUSTFALL outsold Beyoncé's Renaissance in the UK. Why?

Liafen

Oh big deal:rip:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Liafen

• Lovett

• bijonse

• Virtual_Insanity

Not 14 pages….and I know the Pink’s fans aren’t the one keeping this thread afloat. Imagine deriving pleasures from constantly driving toward your aversion- thoughts for prayers for those affected. Today I will choose peace and let them poison themselves and this forum with their toxicity; I will choose myself and the love that Renaissance put out to this world. 

Edited by Kh-Loud

23 hours ago, AxelFox said:

But nobody claimed her success and popularity are directly proportionate to theirs. Just that she represents for the newer generations what MJ and Madonna represented for the older generations. Which she most definitely is, no other artists nowadays is held in as high regards. 

Literally WHO said that? Please quote 1 (one) single post from a Beyonce fan claiming that :deadbanana:

The way you guys created your own fake narratives to try to push whatever agenda is pathetic 

:rip:

This thread is all about acting like your fave Beyonce's last album is more successful than Pink's current. 

You Hive really bringing the Bar Low. First Gaga, now Pink

15 hours ago, Doogle said:

:lmao: that user never knows anything about the UK and constantly presents lies as facts 

Them changing their avi to participate in this thread :deadbanana4:

! is not bigger than Bey in the UK :rip: 

On 2/25/2023 at 10:53 PM, Blue Monday said:

Let's see if people are still discussing P!nk's album the way ATRL talks about any of Beyoncé's albums next year, or better yet in 6 months

They talk about Normani on a daily basis, too. Wdym? :lmao: 

OT: Pink's music is more relevant in 2020s.

8 hours ago, perfillusion said:

Beyoncé has always been extremely local

Wonder what means for Gaga with her last album being OUT already 6 weeks before its 30th week

35 minutes ago, superben said:

:dies: sure Jan

Pink definitely outlasted Beyonce and with no privilege as well (rich father, political pawn)

i'm actually shocked P!nk outlasted Beyonce and i guess so is ATRL seeing 14 pages already :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

i'm actually shocked P!nk outlasted Beyonce and i guess so is ATRL seeing 14 pages already :deadbanana2:

Ummm she sold 80k in the US and Beyoncés album will outsell in the long run in the UK too, she hasn’t outlasted bey

54 minutes ago, superben said:

Being relevant in 2020s when the album literally did 4.9M streams on its first day? Her biggest consumers are European which majority are Spotify users and yet B is ahead there despite B's power is bigger on AM.

8 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

She couldn't transition well into the streaming era, so no. Her last successful album was aided by tour bundles.

16 hours ago, brenda-walsh said:

this is such a stupid thread. OP wanted to start a mess over some dumb first week numbers knowing full well that first week numbers do nothing but put a pretty chart peak next to the album, especially when Trustfall will freefall off the charts

and the fact the difference is only 6k :skull:

B didn't have any vinyls and the last time B stepped foot in the UK for a TV performance was 10 years ago. 

5 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

She couldn't transition well into the streaming era, so no. Her last successful album was aided by tour bundles.

Beautiful Trauma only had bundles in the US (where Lemonade outsold anyway). P!nk’s album was more successful in most other territories, though, and without bundles. 

25 minutes ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

Pink definitely outlasted Beyonce and with no privilege as well (rich father, political pawn)

Rich father? :lmao:

All those make up lies. I also you post about her rich husband in another. You seem quite interested in the men in Beyoncé’s life.

OT : Funny that a thread with a 6K difference is still up and no one is playing kumbaya but when the Beyhive will retaliate it will be all « so? » « mid off » « both successful artists » etc.
:lmao:Just like P!nk’s fans used to say she was bigger than Bey and in the BB200 thread it was all « but who compares both though? »

Just now, Underdogs said:

Beautiful Trauma only had bundles in the US (where Lemonade outsold anyway). P!nk’s album was more successful in most other territories, though, and without bundles. 

According to Wikipedia, BT sold 3M copies WW. B sold 2.5M copies according to IFPI in 2016. Since then, B moved 500K in the US alone (her last updated sales was at 1.9M). 

However, Lemonade was uploaded on Spotify in 2019 so its recent updated total units is unknown except for the US where it was certified 3x Platinum, 3M copies sold in the US alone.

3 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Rich father? :lmao:

All those make up lies. I also you post about her rich husband in another. You seem quite interested in the men in Beyoncé’s life.

OT : Funny that a thread with a 6K difference is still up and no one is playing kumbaya but when the Beyhive will retaliate it will be all « so? » « mid off » « both successful artists » etc.
:lmao:Just like P!nk’s fans used to say she was bigger than Bey and in the BB200 thread it was all « but who compares both though? »

And they are asking why Hives come for Pink when Pink's (fans?) always came for B first. 

6 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

According to Wikipedia, BT sold 3M copies WW. B sold 2.5M copies according to IFPI in 2016. Since then, B moved 500K in the US alone (her last updated sales was at 1.9M). 

However, Lemonade was uploaded on Spotify in 2019 so its recent updated total units is unknown except for the US where it was certified 3x Platinum, 3M copies sold in the US alone.

Yeah, like I said, in the US. Everywhere else, there were no bundles so its  success wasn’t aided by bundles at all. 

2 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

And they are asking why Hives come for Pink when Pink's (fans?) always came for B first. 

Surprising because P!nk is certainly not on Hive’s radar.

And at least 85% posts on this thread are not made out of interest for her but out of interest and dislike for Beyoncé.

The only way with those threads is to congratulate and move on. It seems some stans just feel this sense of great fulfilment when their fave beats Bey at something. A 6k point! But tbh P!nk did well. 

This thread is still open? Pink’s new album won’t see half of the success of Renaissance, so why is everybody fighting here? :deadbanana4: let them have this and let them prepare for the lashing in the upcoming weeks, y’all know Hive is petty as ****.

51 minutes ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

P!nk is... a white woman :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, superben said:

:bibliahh:y'all are so unserious

this thread is embarrassing, Ren completely stomps on that other ''album'', it will NEVER catch up to the former's numbers and it's the fact that y'all know this and yet are here acting dumb for the sake of getting some reactions :deadbanana4:

pink's new album getting 1,5M streams as we speak daily... after 10 days of release :jonny6:

2 hours ago, superben said:

Me when I lie :bibliahh:

ot: Not this thread still going at 14 pages when we all know who’s really bigger :rip:

P!nk can have her slightly higher first week (mainly fueled by pure sales) but she won’t outlast Renaissance in the streaming department :coffee2: