• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WalkAway

• Cloudy

• ReH2o

• Bad_vocal_technique

5 hours ago, Popboi. said:

He did a lazy performance in a bad mood (and it showed massively) and then insulted the crowd and city backstage in a video that leaked. To this day Adam and M5’s socials are flooded with people mocking them for that show and it’s been years.

I bet she's probably cackling knowing how much she disliked Adam lol

43 minutes ago, diboy said:

Yes queen! Come to Brazil next! 

Apparetly she was supposed to headline a festival, but for some reason she cancelled and they got Tinashe so now the festival isn't selling :skull:

16 hours ago, La Reina said:

Dirrty

Can't Hold Us Down

Bionic

Vanity

Genie In A Bottle

What A Girl Wants

(Brujería interlude)

(Ya Llegué interlude)

Santo

Falsas Esperanzas

Pero Me Acuerdo de Tí

Pa Mis Muchachas

Feel This Moment

Desnúdate

Ain't No Other Man

(Show Me How You Burlesque sung by background singers)

Express

Lady Marmalade

Beautiful

Fighter

Let There Be Love

I liked it for Chile but as a fan I just find that setlist exhausting. Feel This Moment, while I don't mind it I wish she would replace it by Not Myself Tonight or Elastic Love. Im not a fan of the background singers singing your songs, come on Christina , it's your damn song, you need to be singing it. Lady Marmalade, she needs to retire this one with another high less energy campy song like Woohoo (but perform it like she did at the mtv movie awards in 2010), and finally for **** sakes just stop performing Let there be Love, your fans want YOUR BODY from that album. I remember when she went on andy cohen the #1 question he got asked is why she doesn't perform Your Body. I hate let there be love with a passion ugh please retire that song and stop trying to pass it off as an empowering song when it's a about hooking up. 

Hell if you really wanna go by numbers she should be performing HURT but I know she won't touch that song because it's hard to sing. 

2 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I bet she's probably cackling knowing how much she disliked Adam lol

Apparetly she was supposed to headline a festival, but for some reason she cancelled and they got Tinashe so now the festival isn't selling :skull:

Which festival was it? Ugh she always does that.

1 minute ago, Distantconstellation said:

Which festival was it? Ugh she always does that.

I don't remember, there was a thread on the Music section about Tinashe struggling to sell and a user said originally was Xtina (I hadn't even heard about that :skull:) but apparently she cancelled...

The WAGW ANOM parts were cute moments  :gaycat3:

She was being extra on Beautiful :bibliahh:

Pero Me Acuerdo de Tí :jonny5:

Edited by ddddynamite

On 2/24/2023 at 5:12 AM, La Reina said:

She absolutely SLAYED this. The voices of the entire crowd singing "Pa Mis Muchachas" along with her was awesome. They loved her and kept screaming "PLATINO!" to give her the highest award. She's also the most trending artist on Twitter right now. :heart:

yes the crowd wanted to give it to her :heart2:

but she had already agreed to leave to the next destination like the hosts said

people really enjoyed it, the crowd was insane! someone who was there talked about it

17 hours ago, diboy said:

Yes queen! Come to Brazil next! 

yes, LATAM deserves extended festival shows and concerts please!

She should have dropped some new renditions for the Stripped Anniversary cause that intro to Beautiful was cute :katie:

I hope she has a proper tour soon. She’s so good live & I’d love to hear some different songs for once.

I was there :jonny5: the crowd was jumping and screaming for ha, she ate this up, it was amazing :clap3: she was treated like royalty 

The platino award is only given to legends and the crowd was DEMANDING it :clap3:  sadly she quickly left to return to Santiago

4 hours ago, Death & Decay said:

I hope she has a proper tour soon. She’s so good live & I’d love to hear some different songs for once.

I mean for that she would have to actually put effort in her music career, in her albums and actually release periodically. I mean you see how this whole spanish venture went, it seemed to be starting strong and then nothing really happened. That third ep wasn't even released :rip:

It's pretty clear she doesn't like nor has any intention to tour. She probably is just up for random dates or festivals at this point.

On 2/24/2023 at 3:30 PM, Distantconstellation said:

I liked it for Chile but as a fan I just find that setlist exhausting. Feel This Moment, while I don't mind it I wish she would replace it by Not Myself Tonight or Elastic Love. Im not a fan of the background singers singing your songs, come on Christina , it's your damn song, you need to be singing it. Lady Marmalade, she needs to retire this one with another high less energy campy song like Woohoo (but perform it like she did at the mtv movie awards in 2010), and finally for **** sakes just stop performing Let there be Love, your fans want YOUR BODY from that album. I remember when she went on andy cohen the #1 question he got asked is why she doesn't perform Your Body. I hate let there be love with a passion ugh please retire that song and stop trying to pass it off as an empowering song when it's a about hooking up. 

Hell if you really wanna go by numbers she should be performing HURT but I know she won't touch that song because it's hard to sing. 

your mind oh wow :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

I mean for that she would have to actually put effort in her music career, in her albums and actually release periodically. I mean you see how this whole spanish venture went, it seemed to be starting strong and then nothing really happened. That third ep wasn't even released :rip:

It's pretty clear she doesn't like nor has any intention to tour. She probably is just up for random dates or festivals at this point.

Yeah I don’t think she will tour unless the promotors are willing to pay good $$$ sadly :( would love to be proven wrong but there was tu ours she was in talks to go to Brazil for a festival in March and nothing came from it.  Doesn’t make sense for her team to not book shows in Argentina and Colombia and Brazil when she close by and is doing 3 shows in Chile.

Chile loving Christina

Edited by DanMex

The Praise!!!

When I heard last year that she was doing Viña I was like.... this will be a complete mess :deadbanana2: but it was actually a really good :eek:

The latin hits :flame: the crowd went wild!! Pero Me Acuerdo de Ti is such an anthem, Chile crowd was amazing :clap3:

My only complain was... the amout of interludes in between songs, Christina did not even change outfits thta & most Important.... she only said once Muchas Gracias, girl someone teach her the basic Hola, Buenas Noches, te amo chile, Viña crowd deserved more spanish from her

But congrats to Xtina, great show :alexz:

1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

When I heard last year that she was doing Viña I was like.... this will be a complete mess :deadbanana2: but it was actually a really good :eek:

The latin hits :flame: the crowd went wild!! Pero Me Acuerdo de Ti is such an anthem, Chile crowd was amazing :clap3:

My only complain was... the amout of interludes in between songs, Christina did not even change outfits thta & most Important.... she only said once Muchas Gracias, girl someone teach her the basic Hola, Buenas Noches, te amo chile, Viña crowd deserved more spanish from her

But congrats to Xtina, great show :alexz:

The interludes are there so she could rest her voice. 

13 hours ago, K@rm@ said:

Yeah I don’t think she will tour unless the promotors are willing to pay good $$$ sadly :( would love to be proven wrong but there was tu ours she was in talks to go to Brazil for a festival in March and nothing came from it.  Doesn’t make sense for her team to not book shows in Argentina and Colombia and Brazil when she close by and is doing 3 shows in Chile.

I just think that if she didn't try to tour after Bionic she wasn't going to tour again. It's not even about how much she would sell since you can always work on improving your numbers and touring reputation. I just think she doesn't like it, I many singers have always expressed how they hate touring. She already has her millions and she's probably content with that and living her LA housewife life.

Saw her last night in the Arena show.

my god her voice sounds so different in person. So much lighter and gentle. She was incredible. The crowd was in complete awe of her talent.

Fighters are so amazing, we always need to keep Xtina away from negativity.

7 minutes ago, brazil said:

She ate :clap3:

fatshaming in 2023? You should know better.

25 minutes ago, Anye said:

Fighters are so amazing, we always need to keep Xtina away from negativity.

fatshaming in 2023? You should know better.

Wtf, you been keeping up with the world post 2012? She ate means she did good :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.