Top Posters In This Topic

• WalkAway

• Cloudy

• ReH2o

• Bad_vocal_technique

MadonnasBoyfriend

Isn't that today? Where's the video

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

She better sing Pero Me Acuerdo de Ti, Pa Mis Muchachas, Ven Conmigo and Santo.

Maybe Contigo en la Distancia and La Reina.

18 minutes ago, PopNStuff said:

She better sing Pero Me Acuerdo de Ti, Pa Mis Muchachas, Ven Conmigo and Santo.

Maybe Contigo en la Distancia and La Reina.

She needs to sing No es que te extrane & traguito

11 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

She needs to sing No es que te extrane & traguito

This would be epic, but I don't think she would. I feel much like I'm Okay, the song brings up a lot of emotions for her. But if she ever does, I hope she brings all the emotions like she would with You Lost Me.

Knowing Christina she will sing 90% English songs & a cute mix of 3 Spanish songs :gaynetcat4:together. 

Trolltina always wins

LOL she was about to get the "Gaviota de Platino" but she didn't stay on stage, probably she didn't know how this awards work since she looked so confused when she got the first two gaviotas.

Btw, the Chilean public was INSANE! So much energy.

Edited by DanMex

1 minute ago, DanMex said:

LOL she was about to get the "Gaviota de Platino" but she didn't stay on stage, probably she didn't know how this awards work since she looked so confused when she got the first two gaviotas.

I hope they make her come back. It's such a weird system anyway, when they cut her right in the middle of her set lmao

Her cutting Moves Like Jagger from her usual setlist after the Maroon 5 fiasco at the same festival is lowkey genius :deadbanana4:

12 minutes ago, WalkAway said:

She killed it. It was amazing, and she won two awards from the audience. :flame:

And the crowd wanted to give her a third but she was probably already on her way back to Santiago at that point. But literally people booed the next artist for like 20 minutes cause they wanted Xtina back.

8 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Her cutting Moves Like Jagger from her usual setlist after the Maroon 5 fiasco at the same festival is lowkey genius :deadbanana4:

She cut the song since The Xperience, but I agree performing it would’ve been a mess!

Edited by DanMex

She slayed. My favorite ones is Falsas and Pero Me

She was robbed the platinun award and the crowd was booing because they didn't give her 3rd award

She absolutely SLAYED this. The voices of the entire crowd singing "Pa Mis Muchachas" along with her was awesome. They loved her and kept screaming "PLATINO!" to give her the highest award. She's also the most trending artist on Twitter right now. :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.