Latin Grammys to be held in Spain for the first time ever

thatsmydemi

To be precise, in Seville. 

Fake woke Twitter and certain users in this forum are about to have a breakdown lmao

Edited by thatsmydemi

So they wouldn't actually do it in Latin America but they would in Spain? 

Okay I suppose 

The colonizers won, I guess.

2 minutes ago, getBusy said:

I find it a bit weird that they chose Spain the FIRST time they do this out of the US.

Im guessing because its where the spanish language originates ? They will probably move it around every year like the world cup typa thing :giraffe:

Literally ew, disgusting, gross, etc.

In... Spain? Odd choice.  That would be like hosting the American Music Awards, in London

This is just asking for LASHINGS and they will be deserved :heart:

18 minutes ago, Reginald said:

In... Spain? Odd choice.  That would be like hosting the American Music Awards, in London

Sure why not :gaycat5:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

So, going from a colonizers country to another colonizers country? I guess it was expected :ducky:

Also, I don't think Spaniards are the ones getting more Latin Grammy nominations, so why hold the awards in there?

2 hours ago, Reginald said:

Most Americans wouldn’t even care. It could be hosted in Australia or Ireland and they still wouldn’t care. So not a great example. 

I don't see the issue? Mexico would be ideal, but they have so many safety issues right now. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.