• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Totami Legend

• Nefertiti0

• Mke1979

• Power love

Got in early entry VIP - 150 a ticket. She wants $300 for meet and greet! No way. 

Just now, justin464 said:

Boston queue hasn't moved at all wtf

I'm going to the Boston show Justin!

I couldn't get in on general admission presale (LiveNation wouldn't accept the presale code that they have plastered all over their social media for April wtf) but there were almost 300 people in the virtual queue. Venue has 2000 capacity. :deadbanana2: I'll try again tomorrow for the regular tickets.

Edited by Reginald

3 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I couldn't get in on general admission presale (LiveNation wouldn't accept the presale code that they have plastered all over their social media for April wtf) but there were almost 300 people in the virtual queue. Venue has 2000 capacity. :deadbanana2: I'll try again tomorrow for the regular tickets.

Yeah LiveNation f****d up. Pre-sale code didn't work for me. Then it kicked me out, had to wait in line again & it didn't move for 10 mins. Got back in and only VIP left. Ticketmaster/LiveNation truly is the worst... there needs to be some other way to buy tickets in the future.

Does anyone know what the Spotify presale code is? 

I already used the Live Nation presale code and the tickets ran out :monkey: I listen to her a lot on Spotify so I’m surprised they didn’t send me it :huh:

I’m one of the 5 twinks religiously streaming her and she skips my city? Enjoy your 4 streams for the next album sampled flop.

1 hour ago, R`0`K`R said:

Are we ready?! Pre-sale goes live in 1 hour.

:jonny5:

@Walk_Away21

which show are you going to bb?

I swear they do this purposely do not give out codes or they don't work so we are left with just VIP to purchase. Who knows if the $40 GA tickets will still be available on Friday. I'm happy with my early entry VIP for $130 plus FEES!

I ended up just getting the early entry ticket for $130. My ass will be front row at her DC show.

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Mke1979 said:

I swear they do this purposely do not give out codes or they don't work so we are left with just VIP to purchase. Who knows if the $40 GA tickets will still be available on Friday. I'm happy with my early entry VIP for $130 plus FEES!

Yep. Ticketmaster really needs their ass handed to them by Congress and the Better Business Bureau. They need enhanced government oversight.

41 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Does anyone know what the Spotify presale code is? 

Same. I have a feeling by Friday tickets will be sold out

she is smashing with this tour I fear tumblr_b4a09ec2fd3f81bb300a97a00a54b771_

54 minutes ago, PlaidShirtDays said:

I got M&G for LA :jonny5:

How much was the total?

im thinking about it 

17 minutes ago, Gabe² said:

How much was the total?

im thinking about it 

if it's like texas, it's about $350. 

It told me sold out but when my friend went to buy 40 mins later he got his. 

Very strange

2 hours ago, Gabe² said:

How much was the total?

im thinking about it 

$336

Spotify presale code is ‘FINALLY’

and Livenation’s is ‘VINYL’ I believe

i know it’s last minute, but if anyone really wanted tickets in the 11th hour before public on sale starts :toofunny3:

Kinda surprised this sold out in presale in 10 minutes. :deadbanana4:

Boston sold out fast! All that is left is a $300.00 per ticket Meet and Greet. 

Got my general admission tickets! :WAP:

If the page shows none are left, refresh and more may appear after a couple of minutes. I "lost" my first tickets when I switched devices because checkout wasn't loading properly on my phone. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.