• DawnAnti

• MonsterNavy

• airplane

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, RockStarShit69 said:

"fun sound" 

what's fun about that short line? :rip:

:rip: its really just a tiktok meme

when people think they look good or skinny they use this sound omg yall are so dramatic :lmao: 

Not her continuing being insufferable. 

2 hours ago, freakum. said:

The thing that is annoying is that people can't praise one without bringing down the other. All her comments and even comments here are Bella's not natural, Bella's ugly, etc. One woman's beauty isn't the absence of the other..

She should have just left those and the IG story in the drafts. I'm sure she wants to be friends but they share an ex and Bella's bff with Hailey and Kendall. I do feel bad for Selena though, it's obvious she is probably seeing all the comments about her weight/looks. I think it would do her good to just shut off her comments. I hope she's not going through IG and Tik Toks and it messing with her mental health. 

Exactly! If she just praised Bella it would've been fine, but she compared herself to her, shared that she feels less than, and thus attracted the "you're prettier, more natural" comments. That lead to Bella being randomly belittled and offended for absolutely no reason. And of course Bella completely ignored her. 

And I would like to remind y'all that Bella is also dealing with an illness (Lyme disease), and likely suffers from body dysmorphia other than anxiety and depression. Like imagine minding your business and you suddenly become a target because some random celebrity (your ex's ex on top of everything) starts some drama to feel better about herself. If she wants to make friends the last thing she should do is getting them negative comments online :juanny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.