Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding - "Miracle"

Something

ok wow after playing this more and more, i cant stop playing it. it really is good :ghostface:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• calvinharrisfan

• Cqmerqn

• Something

This is my first time hearing this song and WOW it's amazing! It actually sounds like new music from Vengaboys or Cascada. 

Why wasn’t it added to TTH? :rip:

Either way, it has huge playlisting everywhere else.

it’s already top 5 on iTunes 

The reactions in here made me believe it's bad... well... it's NOT! I liked it! Welcome back Calvin!!

the AM playlisting for this is amazing and it's pretty great on Spotify too, radio is on board, it has everything to be a hit for them, if it won't be they are over

Edited by BlackoutZone

5 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

the AM playlisting for this is amazing and it's pretty great on Spotify too, radio is on board, it has everything to be a hit for them, if it won't be they are over

Well who knows maybe Ellie will get another mega mega viral song (bloody Mary level) along the way (I'm manifesting an album track from delirium) but yea if this doesn't become a hit then well Ellie won't get another one but Calvin has a chance.

But it and stream it!:johnald:

6 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

Up to 3 on UK iTunes, the GP truly said no more floppery for you Ms Goulding :wanda:

Oh wow oh wow ok 

I can't get the song out of my head. Like I literally can't. I want to play it right now but I don't want to overplay it 

29 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

The reactions in here made me believe it's bad... well... it's NOT! I liked it! Welcome back Calvin!!

Well buy it on iTunes and keep streaming!!! :johnald:

Oh wow oh wow the twitter locals are loving it I fear!

:eatpopcorn:

Also the general GP reception around me has been quite good

Edit: Oh wow oh wow another semi viral Ellie hit tweet? We love it!

Edited by Delirious

31 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

Up to 3 on UK iTunes, the GP truly said no more floppery for you Ms Goulding :wanda:

:clap3:

34 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

Elena is back!!!:falcon:

Ok I'm telling you this as someone who actually despises Ellie Goulding... this song SLAPS

26 minutes ago, sad girl said:

Ok I'm telling you this as someone who actually despises Ellie Goulding... this song SLAPS

Oh we even got the haters on board!! Thank you for listening sis!!! :heart:

Can't wait Lana's album!

2 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Oh we even got the haters on board!! Thank you for listening sis!!! :heart:

Can't wait Lana's album!

Yessss, I don't know why I never connected with Ellie's music but even her personality grates on me. Nevertheless, this goes OFF so good on her!!

Same babes, we love stans getting along :bird:

Okay Calvin I need that extended edit NOWWWWWW with a longer outro and a lead in to the song.

It wasn't immediate for me, but it's hitting now. Definitely needs an extended mix.

Ellie and Calvin should do a side trance project tbh. Her voice is perfect for it, and they have great chemistry.

I'm so happy with the ongoing trance revival. 

39 minutes ago, sad girl said:

Yessss, I don't know why I never connected with Ellie's music but even her personality grates on me. Nevertheless, this goes OFF so good on her!!

Same babes, we love stans getting along :bird:

oh wow oh wow and is that lana's best song from UV in your name? IKTR!!! :ghostface::clap3:

30 minutes ago, Haze said:

It wasn't immediate for me, but it's hitting now. Definitely needs an extended mix.

Ellie and Calvin should do a side trance project tbh. Her voice is perfect for it, and they have great chemistry.

I'm so happy with the ongoing trance revival. 

i agree we need that extended **** RIGHT NOW!! Like bebe and david did

This is going to be big I reckon. I think this will probably be the beginning of a wider mainstream trance revival 

It sounds…dated? :psyduck: I’m good blue really get them make this. :gaycat7:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.