Joshua Bassett: "i strongly condemn gay conversion therapy."

mercurialworld

13 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Why is everyone hating on him here?

I mean we all condemn gay conversion therapy.

Because he goes to a church that promotes it :cm:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fememeist

• smoore95GAGA

• ZORBIT

• Into The Void

Top Posters In This Topic

He's in deep distress. Someone help him.

23 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Because he goes to a church that promotes it :cm:

Oh okay makes sense

You can still be a follower of Christianity and condemn certain practices :rip: 

45 minutes ago, fememeist said:

You can still be a follower of Christianity and condemn certain practices :rip: 

No one said you couldn’t sis, we just said it’s odd that he goes to a church that openly supports the practice. Kindly stop being deliberately obtuse.

32 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

No one said you couldn’t sis, we just said it’s odd that he goes to a church that openly supports the practice. Kindly stop being deliberately obtuse.

I don’t know what church he goes too idc about religion that much, but it doesn’t matter what church he goes to? 

36 minutes ago, fememeist said:

I don’t know what church he goes too idc about religion that much, but it doesn’t matter what church he goes to? 

The church is the gateway to his POV of Christianity so we don't know where you're getting at sis. His Church's foundation is the problem :bird:

6 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

The church is the gateway to his POV of Christianity so we don't know where you're getting at sis. His Church's foundation is the problem :bird:

Why do you keep saying church when you can just say Christianity? 

Just now, fememeist said:

Why do you keep saying church when you can just say Christianity? 

Do you not attend a Church & distinguish Christianity's religion itself?

It's an insult to equate them equally when most Church's are corrupt by twisting the Christianity religion to their benefit :biblio:

To be fair, didn’t he say he wasn’t aware of the actions with the Church he was baptized in? Sure he should’ve done prior research, but at least he implied he doesn’t attend those services

52 minutes ago, fememeist said:

it doesn’t matter what church he goes to? 

It does, and you not thinking it does is the problem :cm:

Edited by smoore95GAGA

2 minutes ago, ZORBIT said:

Do you not attend a Church & distinguish Christianity's religion itself?

It's an insult to equate them equally when most Church's are corrupt by twisting the Christianity religion to their benefit :biblio:

I have no surface knowledge about churches and ever went to a church since I grew up with atheist parents, so maybe I’m this is a bad conversation for me to be in :rip:

8 minutes ago, fememeist said:

maybe I’m this is a bad conversation for me to be in :rip:

I’d say so when you don’t think it matters if you go to a church that supports illegal practices versus one that doesn’t.

3 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

I’d say so when you don’t think it matters if you go to a church that supports illegal practices versus one that doesn’t.

Nope didn’t say that at all, I just thought all Christian churches are Christian churches, all Catholic are Catholic churches, Buddhist are buddhist churches… 

16 minutes ago, fememeist said:

I have no surface knowledge about churches and ever went to a church since I grew up with atheist parents, so maybe I’m this is a bad conversation for me to be in :rip:

6EC3FEC7-B7F6-4DCA-B597-0827CFA582D0.thu

Anyways he better stick to his self love and preachiness about christianity, as long as he doesn’t practice those things people accuse him of doing

***** please. The “invitation” to Christ is simply just someone trying to use him for clout. There is no love there. I was raised catholic and have had multiple attempts to bring me back. There is no love unless you follow exactly what they say and earn “goods unconditional love” upon certain conditions. 

Love him for that :heart: Jesus Christ loves all of us 

11 hours ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Doesn’t he support a church that supports/offers it?

so like…. You don’t condemn it then. So sick of these religious people trying to have their cake and eat it too. You don’t need to abandon Jesus or whatever, but you at least need to find a church that doesn’t support conversion therapy. He’s a psychopath. 

He supports the Christ, not the Church.

The Church appropriated the Christ as they wanted. (We don't know all the writting about him)

Many people do feel Christian in the sense they experiment Jesus from their own gnosis. Maybe he has yet to find a "tradition" that follow that view.

This is britney all over 
The people and media harassed him  him and know they attack him for the mental health issues that they caused :rip:

Edited by Digitalism
Typo

He's gone, brain nonfunctional. A true representation of a church-going theist.

Maybe he breaks out in the future but for now, he's done.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.