VOGUE: Rihanna Plans To Release Her 9th Studio Album In 2023 / Talks #R9 Pressure.

kyliefever2002

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Relampago.

• Cas

• istan4badgalriri

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

I can see her releasing the album next year and droplets this year. Since she reiterated that in the Apple Music interview, basically saying she’d like to release music for fun but an album might take some time. Basically probably after she’s given birth and she can do the era exactly how she wants. 

"my most brilliant album" not like the bar for her albums is very high:dies:

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

Ffff y'all should not expect an album this year :rip: she's about to have a baby, that'll likely be her priority

• ATRL Moderator

I always thought she’d release R9 alongside the birth of her first child, maybe she’ll do it for the birth of her second instead?  

She's stunning. The cover is a serve!

The interview is actually from January, shortly after the Golden Globes

26 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

But there’s this pressure that I put on myself. That if it’s not better than that then it is not even worth it

So this is why it’s taking her almost a decade to release along with getting pregnant. I feel really bad she feel pressure to release some master piece. Many artist go through this even Cardi B said something of the lines of this along with Normani.

Artists are always under so much presume especially women. 

Hope she finds songs she’s excited about releasing.

She is everything! UGH!!! How powerful this woman is!

And how CUTE is her son!:heart: Oh nanana, What's his name?

I mean she's pregnant right now (Probably 4-5 months in) so the baby may born in what june/july?, she'd have half of the year to get it done and with 1 new born and another with barely 1 year in. I just don't see the album out this year, early next year if we're lucky and that if it ever gets released.

Edited by UnusualBoy

It would be absolutely ridiculous if she didn’t release it this year. Either way, imma cherish that album when it comes because lord knows another one ain’t coming anytime soon 

3 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

:heart:

Awwww

She probably did this interview way before the post Superbowl GMA one where she said she doesn't have any updates on new music so don't get your hopes up :sorry:

28 minutes ago, Icarus said:

All the songwriters who went to so much effort writing songs for her and all they get in return is "Ew, no."  :redface:  she's very spoilt 

Yeah like how can it take so long when she doesn't even write the songs? There's gotta be several albums worth of songs that she's discarded.

She ATE and is giving MOTHER :jonny5:

Also baby Fenty is so adorable :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.