Shakira & Manuel Turizo - "Copa Vacía"

crazyncool

Most of you sound so ungrateful. Her life fell apart and you are complaining she is not releasing songs every month?

In just one year she gave us 5 songs WITH videos. That's a standard pop girl era right there. She gave us a TV performance after how many years? She is not wasting hype, the GP is still PERCHED. Most thought that she would not get another hit like Te Felicito after the drama would cool down and look at her now. 

We know stuff is coming so we can wait a couple more weeks/months. I understand it is frustrating being in the dark but tbh all we know about Copa Vacia / the album are leaks, so it's not like Shakira herself is just teasing us. 

And God knows that if she just dropped the single/album and then disappear you would still be complaining about no promo :rip:

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchmoodRing

• GeeDuval

• tomaseba

• LatinFreak

1 hour ago, rta1913 said:

Most of you sound so ungrateful. Her life fell apart and you are complaining she is not releasing songs every month?

In just one year she gave us 5 songs WITH videos. That's a standard pop girl era right there. She gave us a TV performance after how many years? She is not wasting hype, the GP is still PERCHED. Most thought that she would not get another hit like Te Felicito after the drama would cool down and look at her now. 

We know stuff is coming so we can wait a couple more weeks/months. I understand it is frustrating being in the dark but tbh all we know about Copa Vacia / the album are leaks, so it's not like Shakira herself is just teasing us. 

And God knows that if she just dropped the single/album and then disappear you would still be complaining about no promo :rip:

Speak for yourself :cm:

Also that’s what she has been doing since El Dorado :cm: 

3 hours ago, crazyncool said:

Welp. Seems like this is getting the Trap treatment, shelved until after the album is out.

I'm glad she decided to delay this track because it truly is a downgrade from Session 53 and TQG. The GP has high expectations from her, and she must deliver quality if she wants a number-one album debut. I pray whatever she is dropping in May is coming along with the album. She had it ready to go back in April last year, then the split happened, and she started reworking it, and that's been happening for over a year now. I'm sure she just wrote a few more songs and rewrote some of the ones she previously had. So, sister c'mon and release it now, tenemos sed.

Also, read on Twitter that Manuel Turizo's team leaked the behind-the-scenes footage from the video shoot and that didn't sit well with the queen, so she decided to scrap it for now. Lmao hopefully that's the true tea.

That thing about the leak is fanmade just how they did with TQG, they even said that both of their teams argue about the video :cm:

11 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Wonder what 2 page emogis mean 🤔 

new page, new jeans :eli:

Here for the Kpop song. She has the Latin public on lock and they will buy-stream the album no matter what.
The Kpop song would be a reminder for the non-latin audiences to support the queen. Then with good hype in the anglo and latino world release the album for those good chart positions in the Billboard  :bunny: 

Like i said here multiple times. If i were Shaki i would record a hot latin-arabic-r&B-funk-disco track with some strong male singer in the States. Bieber-Drake-The Weekend-Bruno-Harry Styles and some expensive music video director.
Thats the best way she can reach great positions with an english song....but i dont think she cares anymore lol

I only know one thing and is...........If the album is not coming soon she will waste all her hype. What is afo verde doing. WTF-WTH
At least give us an annoucement. Oh my god :biblionny:

Me da ganas de pegarle una buena ubicada en Instagram y decirle sus verdades al afoverde. Desgraciao :gaycat4:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

14 hours ago, tomaseba said:

So “Origami” is coming (?) :psyduck:

that’s the song with the kpop feat :cm:

BLACKPINK or AESPA need to be her only options. Period. 

13 hours ago, Jmo21 said:

My bet is that they anticipate TQG and S.53 to linger for longer so they're pushing an English song with the K pop group to market music to a different market. Once TQG and S53 are officially dead, they will push the Manuel feat. 

I'm all here for English music. Not so much for a "K pop" feat as I really don't care too much about that music but w/e. Bring it. 

I mean Shakira giving us ShaK-Pop is brand new and will be interesting for sure. I'm seriously excited. Us getting a PINK VENOM type of visual, sound and budget would be collapse. If this is her introduction back into the English pop scene it's over for the other girls i fear 😔 💀

9 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

At this point whoooooo cares

since girl like me she’s been feeding us with looks and sexy aesthetics and of course bad songs (DWU) but is good to see her release stuff here and there back to back.

back in the day we would have to wait 4 or 5 years for news or a teaser.

We care and so should see. Realistically speaking she won't have things align for her like this again for better or worse which is why the poor management is insulting to someone of her status. 

Even at her "worst" she still served us a bop nonetheless. 

9 hours ago, Restricted said:

Copa Vacía always seemed like a perro fiel type of song so it's ok to release it once the album is out :coffee2: I guess they know we know everything about the song and the hype won't be there anymore. Bring us something unexpected queen. 

The general public still don't know anything about it so their would still be hype. 

9 hours ago, crazyncool said:

Welp. Seems like this is getting the Trap treatment, shelved until after the album is out.

I'm glad she decided to delay this track because it truly is a downgrade from Session 53 and TQG. The GP has high expectations from her, and she must deliver quality if she wants a number-one album debut. I pray whatever she is dropping in May is coming along with the album. She had it ready to go back in April last year, then the split happened, and she started reworking it, and that's been happening for over a year now. I'm sure she just wrote a few more songs and rewrote some of the ones she previously had. So, sister c'mon and release it now, tenemos sed.

Also, read on Twitter that Manuel Turizo's team leaked the behind-the-scenes footage from the video shoot and that didn't sit well with the queen, so she decided to scrap it for now. Lmao hopefully that's the true tea.

I mean as long as it still gets released that's all that matters. What happened regarding Trap though? She deserves nothing more than a number one debut after everything for sure. Let's make HERstory Shak! If the album was already done by last April to be honest no reason to not release it at this point cause ... and released what behind the scenes footage? If that was the case that would've been making the rounds but it happens. Also the song has been teased for awhile now. We're over it. Just release it. It's clearly been ready to go. Maybe if we they weren't dragging it out for so long things regarding it wouldn't be slipping through the tracks 🙃

If Jamie Levine is here on ATRL reading our stuff give us what we want !!! :gaycat5: Leave copa vacía as a filler or before she hits the road like clandestino. Thanks. 

Hes literally securing another hit as we speak. It'd be in her best interest to drop it. Never that deep. Let's go!

Queen!

if this is true I feel bad for him cause he’s so young and loves her so much. Shaki don’t play though so I see her doing this. that’s why many criticize her work ethic. is her way and that’s it lol 

She don't play but she also don't work so somethings gotta give Shak! Yeah its the Aquarius in her way for sure 😅 

7 hours ago, rta1913 said:

If she still making the time to work on music us as fans are in the right to want to see, listen and part take in that music. If something is done and ready to go then release it. I'm not expecting promo or interviews but SOMETHING at least. Also what album leaks are you referring to?

6 hours ago, EtherealCat said:

new page, new jeans :eli:

Ew no Shakira collaborating with those little girls would not be it. Again it has to be either Blackpink or Aespa. No other options. 

5 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Here for the Kpop song. She has the Latin public on lock and they will buy-stream the album no matter what.
The Kpop song would be a reminder for the non-latin audiences to support the queen. Then with good hype in the anglo and latino world release the album for those good chart positions in the Billboard  :bunny: 

Like i said here multiple times. If i were Shaki i would record a hot latin-arabic-r&B-funk-disco track with some strong male singer in the States. Bieber-Drake-The Weekend-Bruno-Harry Styles and some expensive music video director.
Thats the best way she can reach great positions with an english song....but i dont think she cares anymore lol

I only know one thing and is...........If the album is not coming soon she will waste all her hype. What is afo verde doing. WTF-WTH
At least give us an annoucement. Oh my god :biblionny:

Me da ganas de pegarle una buena ubicada en Instagram y decirle sus verdades al afoverde. Desgraciao :gaycat4:

I completely agree with everything going that you're saying. A collaboration with Drake, The Weeknd or Coldplay would do wonders and they're the only worth while male pop star options in my opinion. She needs to experiment more and explore others options sound wise I agree. The way that she could open the market to bring back reggae and dance hall to the forefront. She definitely needs to lean into her Arabic, middle eastern roots asap. Whatever happened to the Enrique Iglesias collab that we were suppose to get too, that was being teased? 

51 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

If she still making the time to work on music us as fans are in the right to want to see, listen and part take in that music. If something is done and ready to go then release it. I'm not expecting promo or interviews but SOMETHING at least. Also what album leaks are you referring to?

Ew no Shakira collaborating with those little girls would not be it. Again it has to be either Blackpink or Aespa. No other options. 

I completely agree with everything going that you're saying. A collaboration with Drake, The Weeknd or Coldplay would do wonders and they're the only worth while male pop star options in my opinion. She needs to experiment more and explore others options sound wise I agree. The way that she could open the market to bring back reggae and dance hall to the forefront. She definitely needs to lean into her Arabic, middle eastern roots asap. Whatever happened to the Enrique Iglesias collab that we were suppose to get too, that was being teased? 

Looks like Enrique got tired of his music career and just dropped from the music scene. I cant believe we never got any collabs with Enrique,Daddy Yankee or Ricky martin.

Synthwave is over. Pop Punk not cool anymore. Once this Disco trend is over i can see some sort of R&B-Urban takeover in the charts

If only Shak had better advisors and she was more open to criticism. Maybe livin in Miami will change her perspective about her music career and she will be more invested. I wouldnt mind something like She Wolf again but with a more polished production cause some songs of She Wolf feel like Demos  :gaycat4: 

Yes a male collab is better cause female collabs rarely do good???
i dont like bad bunny but i think he also could push Shakira to another Top 5 in the States.

I would love a collab with Chris Martin and he's the type of boyfriend i want for shaki. Someone with a brain :chick1:
Hope Shaki is able to find someone in her same Wavelenght. Superdotado como ella y muy emocional y que sea papito :fan:
Shaki really should date some cool rockstar :gaycat4:

---------------------------------

I seen so many Shakifans on twitter shading Maluma. Are things with him bad now? I thought we were allies :gaycat4:
Love to yll cabritas. Besos.  :celestial2:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

23 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Looks like Enrique got tired of his music career and just dropped from the music scene. I cant believe we never got any collabs with Enrique,Daddy Yankee or Ricky martin.

Synthwave is over. Pop Punk not cool anymore. Once this Disco trend is over i can see some sort of R&B-Urban takeover in the charts

If only Shak had better advisors and she was more open to criticism. Maybe livin in Miami will change her perspective about her music career and she will be more invested. I wouldnt mind something like She Wolf again but with a more polished production cause some songs of She Wolf feel like Demos  :gaycat4: 

Yes a male collab is better cause female collabs rarely do good???
i dont like bad bunny but i think he also could push Shakira to another Top 5 in the States.

I would love a collab with Chris Martin and he's the type of boyfriend i want for shaki. Someone with a brain :chick1:
Hope Shaki is able to find someone in her same Wavelenght. Superdotado como ella y muy emocional y que sea papito :fan:
Shaki really should date some cool rockstar :gaycat4:

---------------------------------

I seen so many Shakifans on twitter shading Maluma. Are things with him bad now? I thought we were allies :gaycat4:
Love to yll cabritas. Besos.  :celestial2:

no he didn't lol enrique released a new album last year and is planning to drop another one soon. i mean her female collabs have proven that theory otherwise but ok. especially with te cuedo grande wth karol g reinforces that argument being false. i feel like if the song is interesting enough as well as her having a worthwhile female collaborator and feature then it'll work. yeah very strange that we never got a song with enrique iglesias, ricky martin nor daddy yankee, you'd think that'd be a no brainer. all signs were pointing at the enrqieu song coming soon but then nothing. i mean we're for sure getting at least pop and one rock song on the album for sure. it's almost mandatory to have that on her album at this point. while urban is still popular in the states pop is also making a comeback. her serving her own kiss me more or woman would be fantastic. a feature with bad bunny would also guarantee her yet another easy hit for sure. yeah shakira serving her own hymn of the weekend or princess of china would be great! 

my expectations for the kpop girl group are as followed

or

• 2 weeks later...

so.... what is the situation with this in the end? is it gonna happen or not?

I feel like her momentum is slowly vanishing (I know TQG is still Top10 on WW Spotify, but Im sure u know what I mean)... are they doing it on purpose because this was scrapped and she is coming with a bigger collab? if she is gonna come with Bad Bunny or someone huge good, but if Copa Vacía or the Kpop one are next she should release it now while TQG is still top10 to help...

1 hour ago, kitasss_vlc said:

I feel like her momentum is slowly vanishing (I know TQG is still Top10 on WW Spotify, but Im sure u know what I mean)... are they doing it on purpose because this was scrapped and she is coming with a bigger collab? if she is gonna come with Bad Bunny or someone huge good, but if Copa Vacía or the Kpop one are next she should release it now while TQG is still top10 to help...

yeah this isnt making any sense but apparently major rollout plans are gonna happen come may. this isn't scrapped just delayed but i get where you're coming from. we need a new single and album information announcements and confirmation asap

The bytch has landed in Miami to visit his kids.

hopefully this pushes her to be petty and release something or an announcement. :gaycat5:

At this point she will release the album at the end of the year :rip::chick3:

9 hours ago, kitasss_vlc said:

8 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

yeah this isnt making any sense but apparently major rollout plans are gonna happen come may. this isn't scrapped just delayed but i get where you're coming from. we need a new single and album information announcements and confirmation asap

I feel like it got delayed while she moved and settled into her living situation in Miami and now that it seems that she has some stability she's going to get the promo rolling again. 

1 hour ago, Jaye said:

I feel like it got delayed while she moved and settled into her living situation in Miami and now that it seems that she has some stability she's going to get the promo rolling again. 

Yeah I get that but the video could've just been posted and released then she could've followed up with promo. But it is what it is things seem to get back on track for what.

2 hours ago, tomaseba said:

At this point she will release the album at the end of the year :rip::chick3:

Please don't manifest that. She needs to drop this summer the latest.

Heard from a reliable source the album is not coming this summer. Having said that, she is releasing a solo Spanish song within the first two weeks of May. So, I guess it's a win-lose situation. Copa Vacía will still be released at some point.

1 hour ago, crazyncool said:

Heard from a reliable source the album is not coming this summer. Having said that, she is releasing a solo Spanish song within the first two weeks of May. So, I guess it's a win-lose situation. Copa Vacía will still be released at some point.

Shocker lol

Fvvkin tease I guess fall 2023 so she meets Grammy/Latin Grammy deadline for 2024?

It looks like Album in November :cm:

Let's waste all the Session and TQG hype challenge :cm:

4 hours ago, crazyncool said:

Yeah **** this and **** her. This is honestly getting really ridiculous at this point. So no album confirmation, no title, no tracklist, no release date, no tour, no copa vacia and no kpop collab. Over it. Like yeah sis we get it you and your man split up and you and your kids just moved to Miami. But you're rich and have help. I'm no expecting promo but so clarification on wtf is going on and where this is all leading to would be nice. 

3 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

Shocker lol

Fvvkin tease I guess fall 2023 so she meets Grammy/Latin Grammy deadline for 2024?

Because if she drops the album in the summer she wouldn't meet their deadline? I am so annoyed at her right now 

1 hour ago, tomaseba said:

It looks like Album in November :cm:

Let's waste all the Session and TQG hype challenge :cm:

November? I wish the ***** would 😒 try me Shakira! We should've been had Copa Vacia by now 😒 album pre order at least. And Billboard is gonna honor her? She's become so lazy and complacent. It's annoying to stan her sometimes. And this is in reference to her already being this way since El Dorado

Woah. 

chill child. She’s literally trying to settle her kids in and trying to buy another house so she doesn’t have to live with fans camped outside her driveway. 

let her get in her groove. 

why would you want her to tease new material if she had to be busy with the rest of her life happenings? 

go listen to the 20+ yrs. worth of material. 

Enough with the silly collabs, where’s her talent??? A beautiful ballad would make the cut, like Día de Enero, Toneladas, Underneath your clothes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.