S Club 7 tease announcement on Monday

The Slayer

I get that they are public figures and all that, but please be kind. Hannah is growing through rough times being practically homeless and having to stay at her friend’s office with her two baby girls. 

45 minutes ago, WinterSoldier said:

I get that they are public figures and all that, but please be kind. Hannah is growing through rough times being practically homeless and having to stay at her friend’s office with her two baby girls. 

Heard they only got paid 300k overall during the time they were in the group. Simon Fuller isn't seeing heaven. 

I've said this time and time again. I love them so much and I only want them back if they all are truly serious and will put in the work.

As for Hannah. Everyone needs to put their reading comprehension skills to the test. She clearly stated that she was evicted from her house (implying her landlord was heartless), not that she could not afford to find housing. People are so naive when it comes to headlines. 

My landlord can decide tomorrow to stop renting his apartment to me. That doesn't mean I'm a peasant on the street. It means I need to find another apartment.

I just hope that they have a long term plan as S Club 7 like Steps and Sugababes, cause their last reunion was such a disappointment because of how short it was. Clearly no one in the group is bigger than S Club 7, their children are old enough to take care of themselves and they could make a lot of money, so i hope they are all in the same page. It's hard to have 7 people on the same page, but they clearly all need this reunion.

Cannot wait for them to shine. 

1 hour ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

I just hope that they have a long term plan as S Club 7 like Steps and Sugababes, cause their last reunion was such a disappointment because of how short it was. Clearly no one in the group is bigger than S Club 7, their children are old enough to take care of themselves and they could make a lot of money, so i hope they are all in the same page. It's hard to have 7 people on the same page, but they clearly all need this reunion.

The one who needs the reunion the most is doing tarot card readings on Youtube. 

4 minutes ago, Attitude said:

idk wasn't Hannah homeless during the holidays? anyway hope they make good money. they're legends.

32 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I saw that a few weeks ago :toofunny2:

4 hours ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

Exactly. Their last reunion was SO disappointing. It felt extremely lackluster. Steps are the only ones who did it correctly. 

1 hour ago, johnny_9ss said:

Exactly. Their last reunion was SO disappointing. It felt extremely lackluster. Steps are the only ones who did it correctly. 

Yes, everyone should follow Steps' lead. S Club already booking a tour makes me worry that it's just gonna be another "Let's tour and get a big check, see you in 10 years when we need money again". I need them to release albums etc...it's not like they have any better gig to do.

I AM READY! I gotta get a passport so I can see them finally, because I don't see them touring outside of the UK again. But I'm going to need them to remaster their music videos and PROPERLY a-la the Spice Girls & Steps, and give us some vinyls of their albums, too. Remaster the TV series and specials, and re-release the film! Give us EVERYTHING!

33 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

I AM READY! I gotta get a passport so I can see them finally, because I don't see them touring outside of the UK again. But I'm going to need them to remaster their music videos and PROPERLY a-la the Spice Girls & Steps, and give us some vinyls of their albums, too. Remaster the TV series and specials, and re-release the film! Give us EVERYTHING!

For real. Why isn't the show on Netflix?!

1 hour ago, Exodus said:

For real. Why isn't the show on Netflix?!

You would think Endemol, in conjunction with BBC, would do something. I'm hoping this reunion brings results for us.

Its so crazy that all of their tv shows are not available anywhere. You can barely even find old VHS online. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.