• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Toxic.Latin

• magazine

• #Beautiful

• WeFoundWill

4 hours ago, Pheromosa said:

Her voice is so deep now :eek:

I heard women's voice become deeper after child labor.

Me here listening to my girls Liz & Party Nails,  just unfazed by the lack of an announcement of new music by Rihanna like I expected. I am so tired however I will watch the show though.

On 2/10/2023 at 7:09 AM, Asparagus Spears said:

The past 6 years she’s said that an album is coming and  it’s on the way but ever since the superbowl performance has been announced she has said it’s not coming which is kinda making me think music IS coming 

I feel this too. And it seems so pointless of her to bother with the super bowl now if there's no new music

I love how calm and methodical her approach to this performance is, I’m glad she seems confident & unshaken by the prospect. Her effortless “cool” factor has always been one of her biggest draws. 

4 hours ago, Leppie said:

I feel this too. And it seems so pointless of her to bother with the super bowl now if there's no new music

New album Apple music exclusive until Friday when it gets released everywhere else

On 2/9/2023 at 11:33 PM, getBusy said:

No. This is the closest she got to music: 

Girl...This better be her Ray of Light if she is still exploring :skull:

On 2/10/2023 at 4:52 AM, kweenofxanax said:

She's always been a charismatic and articulate queen. Watch this TED Beauty Talk she did for Fenty B, I wish I had even a small fraction of her confidence :monkey:

"No sneak questions!" :skull: She is a great speaker though, I'm surprised that people are surprised that she can speak articulately or so

On 2/9/2023 at 8:00 PM, Relampago. said:

Wtf was that answer about music
Hx1YSjS.gif

god she reminds me so much of Xtina :ahh:

On 2/9/2023 at 8:01 PM, Da Vinci said:

She had an album called Diamonds?

Hx1YSjS.gif

at least Xtina has never misremembered title of her album but, omg, she reminds me of her so much :ahh:

On 2/9/2023 at 8:01 PM, mokitsu said:

Not her album "Diamonds" ......... :rip:

ikr :rip:

On 2/9/2023 at 8:01 PM, Sesame said:

That girl in the children’s hospital needs to say she’s terminal and has been waiting for new music before she passes to guilt rihanna into dropping something 

:skull:

On 2/9/2023 at 8:01 PM, Venice B said:

Did she just call Unapologetic DIAMONDS? 

Hx1YSjS.gif

exactly :bibliahh: :ahh:

Kinda shook theres no setlist leak yet. Im pretty sure we've had setlist confirmations by this time before.

I assume she'll have last rehearsal in stadium today so something might come out 

We are getting closer :jonnycat:

However I still see sunlight it better not disturb Riri halftime… it always looks better at night 

Did she mention new album?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.