Beyoncé’s IVY PARK Flops: Adidas left $200M in the hole

luckythisway

2 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

Exposed for purchasing Grammys and sinking Adidas?

spacer.png

:redface: the fraudulence of it all…

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Dreajae

• JBJT2786

• Lovett

So that means I should have an easy time getting the new shoe that releases tomorrow, or are y’all hoes going to flood the website still? :biblio:

Good. I want he to do music only. :clap3:

The thread title is wrong/misleading. The article never stated that Adidas are $200M in the hole, it said their profits are projected to be $200M less. That's a huge difference.

Edited by swissman

The next Rihanna she is not 

Spoiler

Beyhive won Fenty tank ASAP so we can get an album

Edited by WeFoundWill

It made no sense to release the same week as her tour tickets go on sale. The novelty of the drops wore off quick. The same ppl arent gonna keep copping every new drop. If she’s not gonna promote, she should just fold the brand tbh. 

maybe a range dedicate to ha dead gay uncle is the move

she can hires allies like she dids with ha album 

I think celeb brands hit a ceiling and the bubble burst (thankfully). I really do think people won’t just buy what celebs shill out now unless it’s really unique or good.

Edited by Beyonnaise

She really thought she was serving Paco rabanne's with that awful brand:ahh:

Without payola she's a tragic flop I-:redface:

Edited by Rhiannon

7 hours ago, Sombre said:

Exactly which clothing line of Rih's doing good? If you're talking about makeup, that is a whole different venture. 

SavagexFenty says hi. And when she actually does clothing drops they sell out...

7 hours ago, Sombre said:

Exactly which clothing line of Rih's doing good? If you're talking about makeup, that is a whole different venture. 

6 hours ago, suneclipse121 said:

This reminds of when Rihanna had to shut down her line. 

7 hours ago, getBusy said:

Rihanna did plenty of promo for Fenty Maison and it failed as well. It's ok. Launching a clothing line is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT, regardless of your celeb status. 

FentyxPuma; SavagexFenty were/are massive successes.

Both were/are clothing lines and has helped propel her near multi-billionaire status.

:rip:

If you’re referring to FentyxMaison, it garnered profits of $400M in the first year due to the success of their accessories, namely shoes and sunglasses and the clothes sold well. The pandemic put a massive dent in the venture and they closed down. There’s talks of her re-opening it again sometime next year anyway…

GOOD.

This is what happens when you release one of the greatest Pop albums of the last few years and then pay it absolute DUST.

:cm:

Well that’s unfortunate. Ivy Park was supposed to be an avenue where she can continue to create generational wealth.  

Something she & Jay are very big on. 

Touring is fantastic but that too has a shelf life. An artist ability to tour is dependent on not only their physical & mental state but also the economy. I mean we all saw what COVID did to the industry and how many artists conveniently started selling their catalog.

At the end of the day all celebrities have expenses and need steady income to maintain their lifestyle. 

35 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

If you’re referring to FentyxMaison, it garnered profits of $400M in the first year due to the success of their accessories, namely shoes and sunglasses and the clothes sold well. The pandemic put a massive dent in the venture and they closed down. There’s talks of her re-opening it again sometime next year anyway…

Yes, and i obviously wasn’t trying to shade Rih - just making a point that even if you have other successful ventures, and even the support of LVMH, it’s still a terribly difficult business to be in. 

8 hours ago, Dreajae said:

And the giant boxes were 2 and 3 years ago. 2022 was not a good year for the marketing and brand awareness. Hive who actually like the brand had these concerns on top of her approach to the album.

She needs everyday affordable and neutral pieces in between these big drops. The big drops need a bigger variety of color. 2021 was a much better year for the brands consistency and visibility. I'm really upset that Bey dropped the ball in 2022 and thinks bundling this drop with the tour in 2023 is going to put the line in a better position. This will be hard on her. She better listen to Adidas and employ someone who can do her supposed job on the day to day effectively. 

100% agree. 

I always had a look to see if there was a piece I might like but it was all so ugly :rip: 

Idk why she ever bothered with adidas. It cheapens her brand. A line of stilettos/heels seems more fitting. 

11 hours ago, Nashe said:

if yall stopped supporting pop girls' other endeavours outside of music, we'd get way more music from our golden pop girlies.

see Bey. Ivy Park starts flopping, there goes Renaissance and a whole ww tour.

Agreed. It deserves to flop just like House of Dereon. She’s one of the most awarded artists of all time why can’t music be her full time job - just shows you how crap the industry is now. 

Fell off when she started using "influencers" instead of real models. Than, she released that ugly cowboy stuff plus those ugly thick shoes.

the way I got a push notification about this earlier :dies:

like kim there are people that are dying 

Good! Puta better add 30 more dates to the tour to pay back Addidas 200M. 

well if this is potentially then end of Ivy Park and the partnership with Adidas then it had a cute run. I'm always impressed with her ability to take risks, business or creative, no matter if it's a long term success or not. It's why she's still here.

Not surprised. Everything from that line was ugly and tacky (like her personal style) and the only people you'd ever seen wearing it was paid influencers. 

Only fashion icons like Rihanna can pull these things off. Idk what was Adidas thinking. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.