Beyoncé’s IVY PARK Flops: Adidas left $200M in the hole

luckythisway

The only good thing about ivy park were the promo videos.

Glad it’s over now, we need visuals of actual music

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Dreajae

• JBJT2786

• Lovett

3 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Considering the price of tour tickets, there's a 0% chance of that being true. :rip:

spending money on a one in a lifetime concert experience is not the same as spending it one some (ugly) clothes

She's not consistent with the brand at all. Not sure what she expected and how she plans to push ivy park and tour worldwide. 

1 minute ago, favorite crime said:

spending money on a one in a lifetime concert experience is not the same as spending it one some (ugly) clothes

Did I say it was the same thing? :skull:

I wish Rihanna's brands would flop as well, we'd be getting music. :gaycat6:

47 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

No shade, but I never saw anyone wearing ivy park outside of Bey hive

Honestly same

It’s funny because every time Bey name dropped Ivy Park on Renaissance I was just like… are we really acting like it’s in the same league as Versace now? :skull:

The Hive W's just keep coming.

A successful tour, record breaking Grammy night, an album flying back up the charts and now an IVY PARK flop :clap3:

See you in Dallas Bey :cm:

21 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

She barely promotes her collection. She just promoted a new line on IG and if you didn't notice the caption you would think it was just a regular pic.

How you gonna sell something you barely promote when it's not music? :rip:

Trust me you don’t want to see the promotions everyday 

2022 was NOT a good year for retails in general, even big brands like Nike or Adidas. So why singling out Beyonce? 

But good riddance if true :clap3: Do some promo for Ren queen

Too many drops and most of them are ugly. The rodeo one was A MOMENT though. Wow what a moment. Icy Park did that too. 

55 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

No shade, but I never saw anyone wearing ivy park outside of Bey hive

How can you tell if they are hive or not? :skull: I have seen more than a few at music festivals. 

The last few collections she wasn’t apart of it. The focus between June - December was all about Renaissance. It’ll eventually go back up.

As a Bey stan this is amazing news :skull: We all got tired of the ugly overpriced clothes she kept shoving down our throats 

To be honest, she made me hate this brand. The way she would completely ignore her music but then post one pic of this (still the bare minimum but it had more than music at some point). It used to drive me mad. 

Still I am surprised about that because beginning of last year, it was doing really great. The ICE drop was stunning. 

Edited by BnPac

And can we please stop comparing this to a brand where 70% of revenue is based on a subscription model where they've been sued.

Thanks. 

3 minutes ago, Dreajae said:

And can we please stop comparing this to a brand where 70% of revenue is based on a subscription model where they've been sued.

Thanks. 

Yeah let’s not compare it to a multi-billion EMPIRE. Be serious

The orange/burgundy collection was cute, but I literally haven’t been checking for Ivy Park since. 

The Caters poor business acumen causing another company to hemorrhage money. The glorified showgirl’s bankability now stands at -$200,000,000! 

In conclusion - do not get into bed with the Carters: notorious duo of professional scammers.

The most talented woman from Texas let us know years ago…

Fenty x Savage next please, tired of these hags selling avon, panties and all that. Give us music!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.