Trump implies DeSantis is a pedo, right-wing sphere in shambles #GroomerGate

Communion

1 hour ago, spree said:

what's wrong with that?  I don't agree that children should be around drag shows.  Have you been to a drag show before?

So it's a human rights violation when the government says you have to wear a mask but you support the government banning parents from bringing kids to brunch where people lip sync to pop songs in pretty dresses because your reactionary, right-wing self is co-signing the claim that being LGBT is inherently sexually perverse? You're such a deeply unserious person. :deadbanana4:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• spree

• on the line

• Bears01

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, spree said:

then why is Florida the eco-center of gay culture?  Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Wilton Manors, Key West, Orlando, Tampa, St. Pete.  There are more gays here than anywhere else.  St. Pete has the biggest Pride festival on the entire East coast.  Why?

How stupid could you possibly be to even imply that DeSantis is an LGBT ally. To even come on here and write out in all seriousness that because Florida, which has become (devotedly) a gay epicenter over the past 70 years, has anything to OWE to Desantis for it’s gay culture/population. Absolutely incoherent and braindead. Glad I’m leaving this hell hole of a state. 

Edited by brooklyndaddy

Everything about this is staged just to put Trump on the map again. So rehearsed.

Zzz. 

4 hours ago, spree said:

then why is Florida the eco-center of gay culture?  Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Wilton Manors, Key West, Orlando, Tampa, St. Pete.  There are more gays here than anywhere else.  St. Pete has the biggest Pride festival on the entire East coast.  Why?

What? Do you think Florida has DeSantis to thank for gay culture and Pride festivals there or something? :skull: LGBTQ people will always exist and have spaces in even the reddest of states, particularly in major cities. The same holds true for Texas - probably because they're the second and third most populous states. But if any state is the epicenter of gay culture it's California.

Oh man 

Is there anything we can do? (to make this fighting worse?) 

beyonce-phone.gif

5 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

Everything about this is staged just to put Trump on the map again. So rehearsed.

Zzz. 

Why would the GOP let their most popular governor who’s the only 1 that has even a remote chance of winning the presidency in the near future be labeled a pedophile and a groomer? 

1 hour ago, Bears01 said:

Why would the GOP let their most popular governor who’s the only 1 that has even a remote chance of winning the presidency in the near future be labeled a pedophile and a groomer? 

Honestly, Brian Kemp has higher electability that DeSantis. Vanquishing Stacey Abrams is a big f'ing deal

7 hours ago, Communion said:

So it's a human rights violation when the government says you have to wear a mask but you support the government banning parents from bringing kids to brunch where people lip sync to pop songs in pretty dresses because your reactionary, right-wing self is co-signing the claim that being LGBT is inherently sexually perverse? You're such a deeply unserious person. :deadbanana4:

why do you think its ok to degrade me on a personal level because I have a differing opinion than you?  I don't post much in this section of the board, but I see you.  You literally degrade every single person who confronts you, and you mock them.  How are you still allowed on this board?

and to unpack your baggage post, somehow you bring masks into it?  Yes, of course, parents should not bring their kids to a drag show.  I would say about 95% of the performances have sexual innuendos.  If you think it's just "pretty dresses" you need to step out into the real world once in a while and get off this board.

14 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

I really don’t get Trump. Like, he’s so old and rich, why can’t he just chill out for the rest of his life and shade these ******* from an island? :skull: Why run again, you already left your mark on this country, unfortunately. 

Anyways, what’s the best outcome of this for people who are smarter in politics?

Bc he's an egomaniac who believes being President is the only way he won't be thrown in jail.

---

:ahh:

The GOP is going to choose DeSantis and Trump is going to run third-party and pull millions of votes from Republicans.

I support the freedom of speech of both to expose each other. Keep it coming, trump!

On 2/8/2023 at 12:32 AM, spree said:

what's wrong with that?  I don't agree that children should be around drag shows.  Have you been to a drag show before?

Because children are not attending the kind of drag shows you're talking about. 

Drag performances that are open to children are tailored to a family audience. The sexually suggestive material is left at the door. There is also a move to ban drag queen story time at libraries which features no performing at all, just a drag queen reading a book to children. 

DeSantis is moving to erase LGBTQ+ individuals from his state by any means necessary. He is trying to ban drag queens, trying to ban transgender men and women, is actively banning books that even slightly reference anything to do with sexuality, and you're a fool if you think he isn't going to come for pride parades and homosexuality in general next. DeSantis is the closest thing to Hitler we've yet seen in American politics. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.