Trump implies DeSantis is a pedo, right-wing sphere in shambles #GroomerGate

Communion

1 hour ago, on the line said:

Let's just hope Trump wins in the end otherwise it'll be over for the gays with a President Desantis.

Why? Not a rhetorical question.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• spree

• on the line

• Bears01

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

I really don’t get Trump. Like, he’s so old and rich, why can’t he just chill out for the rest of his life and shade these ******* from an island? :skull: Why run again, you already left your mark on this country, unfortunately. 

Anyways, what’s the best outcome of this for people who are smarter in politics?

Neither, really. Democrat losses are largely due to Democrat triumphalism.

ie, Democrats running on the idea that they can win off of Republicans simply being bad.

Biden's 2020 win and the better-than-expected midterms are largely down to the center caving to leftist pressure. Any attempt by the center to halt that engagement with the left-wing base of  the party = Hillary 2016 loss.

13 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

There's a (somewhat misguided) belief that DeSantis is somehow different from Trump and represents the normie GOP establishment, and could be a foil against MAGA to pull in the mythical suburbanite "centrists" away from Biden in 2024, but what people who push this theory fail to realize is that centrists largely aren't who make-up swing voters (who aren't ideological) and DeSantis has already tried to out-Trump Trump. He's MAGA².

The actual benefit DeSantis has to him is that Biden and Trump are both old and ridden hard and could benefit just from the bias of being younger and never having run for president before.

Both are far-right ultrantionalists though, policy and view wise. 

Trump is in an odd position of trying to both appear more reasonable than DeSantis (hitting him on being against vaccines and being a groomer) while appearing to his right on cultural issues to one-up DeSantis' own rhetoric (his recent eliminationist speech against trans people). 

Edited by Communion

1 minute ago, Communion said:

There's a (somewhat misguided) belief that DeSantis is somehow different from Trump and represents the normie GOP establishment, and could be a foil against MAGA to pull in the mythical suburbanite "centrists" away from Biden in 2024, but what people who push this theory fail to realize is that centrists largely aren't who make-up swing voters (who aren't ideological) and DeSantis has already tried to out-Trump Trump. He's MAGA².

The actual benefit DeSantis has to him is that Biden and Trump are both old and ridden hard and could benefit just from the bias of being younger and never having run for president before.

Both are far-right ultrantionalists though, policy and view wise. 

I think Trump tried to pull US out of the Nato and did pull US help out of the global warming issue.

Is DeSantis going to do the same? He seems the type of  Republican that worries about birth control more.

Just now, Aristotle said:

I think Trump tried to pull US out of the Nato and did pull US help out of the global warming issue.

Is DeSantis going to do the same? He seems the type of  Republican that worries about birth control more.

There is no conservative who isn't a neo-con. All Republicans are captured by the military-industrial complex, as well as some Democrats by virtue of America being a settler-state with a giant military apparatus. 

37 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

I really don’t get Trump. Like, he’s so old and rich, why can’t he just chill out for the rest of his life and shade these ******* from an island? :skull: Why run again, you already left your mark on this country, unfortunately. 

Anyways, what’s the best outcome of this for people who are smarter in politics?

Donald Trump likes being rich but he loves being adored. The only way to do that is through campaign rallies. 

• ATRL Moderator

I hope DeSantis strikes back.

46 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

DeSantis has it out for the queers. Florida is the don't say gay state, criminalizing drag shows, etc. Trashy state all-around. 

Bring it on, this is serving Vicki vs Kelly RHOC

Ngl I live for Trump's drags of his fellow Republicans during Primary season. He is truly an ATRLer at heart.

36 minutes ago, on the line said:

DeSantis has it out for the queers. Florida is the don't say gay state, criminalizing drag shows, etc. Trashy state all-around. 

then why is Florida the eco-center of gay culture?  Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Wilton Manors, Key West, Orlando, Tampa, St. Pete.  There are more gays here than anywhere else.  St. Pete has the biggest Pride festival on the entire East coast.  Why?

11 minutes ago, spree said:

then why is Florida the eco-center of gay culture?  Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Wilton Manors, Key West, Orlando, Tampa, St. Pete.  There are more gays here than anywhere else.  St. Pete has the biggest Pride festival on the entire East coast.  Why?

Blows my mind tbh. I'm a west coast gay for life.

1 hour ago, Roman Holiday said:

PAC donors.

Win or lose he's collecting millions.

40 minutes ago, spree said:

You mean... the gay culture he wants to ban? :deadbanana4: Why is every  post of yours a lesson in how anti-COVID reactionary views can turn someone into a Republican uninformed voter? You disliked lockdowns and suddenly became a fan of conversion therapy? :skull:

1 hour ago, Communion said:

You mean... the gay culture he wants to ban? :deadbanana4: Why is every  post of yours a lesson in how anti-COVID reactionary views can turn someone into a Republican uninformed voter? You disliked lockdowns and suddenly became a fan of conversion therapy? :skull:

what's wrong with that?  I don't agree that children should be around drag shows.  Have you been to a drag show before?

Is Ron really gonna leave his second term mid-way to run a presidential campaign? If that brings about an embarrassing end to his career, let's hope he does.

I think he's smart enough to know that his best move is to keep sinking Florida further with his evil governorship, get an easy Senator seat and then run for President against some Pete Buttigieg-like candidate that the DNC will ram down our throats in 2028 or 2032. 

3 hours ago, Communion said:

Honestly, who ******* records and posts these videos? :juanny: It's not a big deal to me, but some dumb people don't know how to read the room? :stare: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.