• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• spree

• on the line

• Bears01

Top Posters In This Topic

JustLikeHoney

Oh, finally that battle we've all been waiting for. The side backed by Russia against the side backed by the KKK. Every dog whistle word used against each other. This will be interesting. 

Bird Popcorn GIF

16 minutes ago, Mike91 said:

This GOP primary will be both a national embarrassment and a godsend. 

I have no better way to describe this. I'm too tired to grab the popcorn though, I'll say that much. 

Let them fight. 

Ian has been caught several times lying red-handed. He shouldn't be talking about liars :rip:

Anyway let them implode on each other *grabs popcorn*

Let's just hope Trump wins in the end otherwise it'll be over for the gays with a President Desantis.

Edited by on the line

Just now, on the line said:

Let's just hope Trump wins in the end otherwise it'll be over for the gays with a President Desantis.

If trump loses the nomination he is NOT going to go silently…..the GOP is in such a bad corner, they can’t win with trump (I don’t care what polls say right now, Independents and suburban voters will never vote for him no matter who the opponent is), and if Desantis gets the nom, he will rage holy war against the GOP

plz god let them cannibalize each other so we can have 4 more less shitty years of the sentient corpse

DeSantis is still too much of a coward to fire back at Trump. Plus, I’m sure he’s trying to appear “above the fray”.

And just like that, Trump and Desantis cancelled each other out. Making Pence the default winner of the Republican primary 

1 hour ago, Bears01 said:

If trump loses the nomination he is NOT going to go silently…..the GOP is in such a bad corner, they can’t win with trump (I don’t care what polls say right now, Independents and suburban voters will never vote for him no matter who the opponent is), and if Desantis gets the nom, he will rage holy war against the GOP

It will be beautiful to see an unshackled Donald Trump going straight Old Testament God on the GOP. 

Roman Holiday

I really don’t get Trump. Like, he’s so old and rich, why can’t he just chill out for the rest of his life and shade these ******* from an island? :skull: Why run again, you already left your mark on this country, unfortunately. 

Anyways, what’s the best outcome of this for people who are smarter in politics?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.