Would Britney be on par with Beyonce if the c-ship hadn't happened?

johnny_9ss

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aethereal

• sweetkiss

• Lovett

• Power love

Yes.

Actually why stop there, she'd be rivaling Adele and be on par with current Taylor :clown:

These threads stress me out because I love both ladies so much :deadbanana4:

It's honestly hard to tell. I do think she would have explored her artistry more and kept her passion for performing without the conservatorship depleting her morale. It was clear that she needed a break and a REAL support system behind her. She would definitely still be relevant (musically) today without the c-ship but on par with Beyoncé?? I'm inclined to say NO, but the 2 would still be peers if that makes sense. 

12 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

ATRLers know literally NOTHING about Britney, she's a genius. Educate yourself.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11591869/Britney-Spears-selling-12million-Calabasas-mansion-just-SIX-MONTHS-purchasing-it.html

She can’t even manage her life after the c-ship, there’s no way she could manage her career.

5 minutes ago, dman4life said:

She would definitely still be relevant (musically) today without the c-ship

:rip:

5 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11591869/Britney-Spears-selling-12million-Calabasas-mansion-just-SIX-MONTHS-purchasing-it.html

She can’t even manage her life after the c-ship, there’s no way she could manage her career.

There are rumors she wants to go independent so wait and then cry :) + the way you came up with a link to the article about Britney clearly shows how obsessed w/ her you are, I love how mad Britney gets ATRLers, it means she's doing something right :bibliahh:

Beyonce isn't bigger than Britney. More respected as an artist? Yes. Britney hasn't had a new era since 2016, she retired so how do you want to compare them now when Bey literally has a new era. The way a week ago ATRLers were sh/ting on Bey like crazy for being over and now suddenly she's a goddess again :bibliahh:

Edited by Henry Torres

no bc her ability to perform was diminished after the Onyx Hotel tour/her knee injury

2 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

She doesn't have the range

She does, actually.

Edited by Diocles

12 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

There are rumors she wants to go independent so wait and then cry :) + the way you came up with a link to the article about Britney clearly shows how obsessed w/ her you are, I love how mad Britney gets ATRLers, it means she's doing something right :bibliahh:

Beyonce isn't bigger than Britney. More respected as an artist? Yes. Britney hasn't had a new era since 2016, she retired so how do you want to compare them now when Bey literally has a new era. The way a week ago ATRLers were sh/ting on Bey like crazy for being over and now suddenly she's a goddess again :bibliahh:

Whatever makes you happy :foxaylove2:

54 minutes ago, Scott Borchetta said:

Britney acked the talent to make it happen. High school dance routines can only take you so far...

meanwhile beyonce never wrote a song for herself while britney makes for others as well

do you even know what talent is?

stop typing anything before at least googling people you speak on

Scott Borchetta
Just now, sweetkiss said:

meanwhile beyonce never wrote a song for herself while britney makes for others as well

Britney has never been a writer :rip:

Hmmm I think the thing that made Beyoncé last was her performance abilities, quality of her music, and her ability to remain culturally relevant. I don’t think Britney’s output would have kept up with what’s in now. She would’ve probably stayed as an icon of her time and left behind. Look at all of Beyoncé’s peers from that time. She’s really the last one standing. :rip:

1 minute ago, Scott Borchetta said:

Britney has never been a writer :rip:

so you are just caught lying

you are just like your fave thats picking men at jail and pays for their rehab programs

3 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

Britney has NEVA been a writer djsjdjdj yall really say anything on this ******* website :rip:

32 minutes ago, dman4life said:

These threads stress me out because I love both ladies so much :deadbanana4:

It's honestly hard to tell. I do think she would have explored her artistry more and kept her passion for performing without the conservatorship depleting her morale. It was clear that she needed a break and a REAL support system behind her. She would definitely still be relevant (musically) today without the c-ship but on par with Beyoncé?? I'm inclined to say NO, but the 2 would still be peers if that makes sense. 

dude, even rihanna is bigger than beyonce and rihanna needed britney on remix, not vice versa

we all know beyonce cant compete with britney unless everyone is blind folded and its Voice audition

1 minute ago, ren said:

Britney has NEVA been a writer djsjdjdj yall really say anything on this ******* website :rip:

you cant google? did mama break your fingers?

how are you typing this nonsense? through audio?

https://www.mtv.com/news/b7djkl/britney-spears-selena-gomez

1 minute ago, sweetkiss said:

dude, even rihanna is bigger than beyonce and rihanna needed britney on remix, not vice versa

we all know beyonce cant compete with britney unless everyone is blind folded and its Voice audition

Chyle... :toofunny2:

:ahh:She wasn’t before her c=ship so NO!

She is on par with Kesha or Doja Cat

Just now, dman4life said:

Chyle... :toofunny2:

i mean lets  be real, girl cant even choreograph for herself. 

1 minute ago, Winged said:

She is on par with Kesha or Doja Cat

now you offending beyonce, maybe doja cat is more creative than beyonce, but kesha... beyonce is bigger than kesha

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.