Latto f/ Lu Kala - “Lottery”

TalkThatRihanna

Some stans are already fuming because they know this could be bigger (with the right promotion) than any granny release since 2012. :bird:

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HEAVYONIT

• Nefertiti0

• Alex

• Flare

6 hours ago, Khamis said:

Since everyone is saying this is gonna smash…. It’ll bomb, I fear. Just the way it works around here :rip:

I wanted to post this last night but I didn’t want to be mean. Historically, the songs ATRL loves out the gate, flop or underperform heavily. The songs ATRL hates and call a day 1 flop, end up doing well or smashing. 

It’s just the way things go around here. :wave:

Edited by Flare

Lu Kala was done dirty by being just on the car scenes on the MV but I can see why. She’s just not that eye candy or charismatic at all and every move she did felt forced. Hope if this song is a hit she gains some confidence to shine in the lights to maybe succeed at her own tho 

6 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

Some stans are already fuming because they know this could be bigger (with the right promotion) than any granny release since 2012. :bird:

Granny lovers are pressed at everyone :sistrens:

have been playing this smash non stop 

8 hours ago, AdrianNicki said:

Another Say So clone. Nothing interesting.

Yup. I doubt I'll listen to this intentionally again... its cute tho and I see it having a similar growth pattern to Big Energy on radio/billboard. 

OOOOH if I let you put your hands all over meeee

spacer.png

if I let you unwrap all this in the sheeeeets

spacer.png

Got this on repeat! Latto has another smasha! 

Not usually my kinda vibe but this is cute! 

10 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

My comment hit a NERVE! The FUMES! :deadbanana2:

40 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Is this gonna do anything?

song is good so hopefully it does . so far it's itunes and Apple numbers are not good . Spotify and radio numbers in a couple of hours.

Lottery

Apple Music:

I hope she will get some playlisting and will some promo because this needs to explode.

Has it picked up in TikTok yet?

13 minutes ago, ASC said:

I hope she will get some playlisting and will some promo because this needs to explode.

Has it picked up in TikTok yet?

no, which explains the lackluster numbers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.