How innocent are you?

Armani?

Corrupted (63)
you're probably either in your 20s or a really rebellious teenager. whichever way, you seem like a good time. come to our rager this weekend?

i'm 25, so i think it's the avarage score i should get?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Armani?

• unino

• CrimsonX

• Dialamba

Dream Kid (13)
you know when to bend the rules, but I'd be shocked if you'd ever actually broken any. good for you, your record is probably cleaner than ours.

Baddie (53)
you're the most fun, but my mom would for sure let me hang out with you still. you've managed to find that sweet spot we all look for — teach us your ways.

Real Housewives Reality Tv GIF

:ahh:

Sweetheart (25)
you're the mom friend, which is great because everyone needs one. speaking of, can you come over this weekend? in all seriousness, though, don't be afraid to have your own fun sometimes, too.

SCREAM i also got Rebel (26)  :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

Baddie (47)

you're the most fun, but my mom would for sure let me hang out with you still. you've managed to find that sweet spot we all look for — teach us your ways.

jesy-nelson-shoulder-dance.gif

Corrupted (56)
you're probably either in your 20s or a really rebellious teenager. whichever way, you seem like a good time. come to our rager this weekend?

:bibliahh:

This does not match with my rice purity score.

Sweetheart (17)
you're the mom friend, which is great because everyone needs one. speaking of, can you come over this weekend? in all seriousness, though, don't be afraid to have your own fun sometimes, too.
spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator

I knew this was a bad idea... 

91 for me

Rebel (33)

Some of the choices :deadbanana4:

I'm more innocent than I thought :gaycatney2:

Baddie (47)

Wild Child (34)

you are the happy medium - you checked both yes and no on this list, but you definitely know how to have fun. we can't wait to see where you'll be in a few years ;)

Baddie (52)

I'm not surprised 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.