The UK is too diverse for some Ukrainian refugees

Thickorita

2 hours ago, jinzo said:

:lmao: 

By saying that racism and homophobia are unacceptable?

Sis none of us are falling for this dog whistle, just stop :priceless:

You literally have used the phrase “importing millions” dozens of times in this thread and citing statistics of refugees by countries, you’re not getting out of this :rip:

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jinzo

• Communion

• IBeMe

• Headlock

2 hours ago, Betty White said:

Basically, you don't have an argument

The argument that debunks his neo-nazi views is something as simple as the fact that 49 is a bigger number than 2. :skull:

Also, for posterity, since someone wants to deny their true views:

Read a very famous journal called the Clash of Civilisations. It predicts, like what is happening, that the conflicts of the present and future no longer concern the political disagreements of 2 state actors- it's a clash of ideology.

Multiculturalism simply isn't an effective answer. It's a disastruous, near-irreversible failure. 

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?p=37353486#37353486

Islamophobia is a load of crap.

It's perfectly reasonable to be afraid of a religion that condones Sharia law and every single disgusting thing that comes with the vile excuse for that religion- whether it's forced marriage, sentencing gays to death, child rape/paedophiia, female genital mutilation, modern-day slavery, denial of equal life chances for both of the sexes, or just your typical explosive, murderous jihad in the name of a fake thing in the sky.

Islam needs to be eradicated from the face of the earth or the modern world will be destroyed

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?p=35360142#35360142

"My views are not nazi like! I'm just a sensible European who knows we need to finally address the Muslim Question once and for all!" :deadbanana4:

Just now, brazil said:

Worms for brain, I swear

https://www.humandignitytrust.org/lgbt-the-law/map-of-criminalisation/

Since when are Jamaica, Zimbabwe or Papua New Guinea Muslim?

Do the slightest bit of research before you bring your factually wrong contributions into the debate.

You made a fact up in your head then imprinted it on me. And they call the Trump voters the ones that peddle in “alternative facts” :lmao: 

42 minutes ago, jinzo said:

Because I have these chats with my friends, work colleagues, family members etc and

Sis, that just means your friends, work colleagues, and family members are also xenophobic like you :priceless:

And you have the nerve to talk about ~echo chambers~ :rip:

Edited by Headlock

3 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Sis none of us are falling for this dog whistle, just stop :priceless:

You literally have used the phrase “importing millions” dozens of times in this thread and citing statistics of refugees by countries, you’re not getting out of this :rip:

Getting out of what? So far you’ve done nothing to contribute to an argument or change my opinion whatsoever except throw a tantrum over a word. The overarching questions remain unanswered because you genuinely don’t have the bandwidth to answer them, love. 

You’re bringing a twig to a knife fight. Let the adults talk. 

7 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

Exactly lol. I don't think they have any chats outside ATRL. 

Tell us about the chats you have while attending things like the Freedom Convoy :foxaylove2:

1 minute ago, Headlock said:

Tell us about the chats you have while attending things like the Freedom Convoy :foxaylove2:

Yes, quite a lot of chats with Indigenous people, and immigrants from all over the world. Also did not see a single Nazi sign - just people against mandates of all ethnicities. 

2 minutes ago, jinzo said:

Getting out of what? So far you’ve done nothing to contribute to an argument or change my opinion whatsoever except throw a tantrum over a word. The overarching questions remain unanswered because you genuinely don’t have the bandwidth to answer them, love. 

You’re bringing a twig to a knife fight. Let the adults talk. 

Once again, you don’t have an argument, and I’m not attempting to change your opinion. I’m addressing your white supremacist posts. Also, I really am interested in your response to Communion’s literal receipts of when you actually said what you meant instead of hiding behind dog whistles:

9 minutes ago, Communion said:

The argument that debunks his neo-nazi views is something as simple as the fact that 49 is a bigger number than 2. :skull:

Also, for posterity, since someone wants to deny their true views:

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?p=37353486#37353486

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?p=35360142#35360142

"My views are not nazi like! I'm just a sensible European who knows we need to finally address the Muslim Question once and for all!" :deadbanana4:

:foxaylove2:

12 minutes ago, jinzo said:

https://www.humandignitytrust.org/lgbt-the-law/map-of-criminalisation/

Since when are Jamaica, Zimbabwe or Papua New Guinea Muslim?

Do the slightest bit of research before you bring your factually wrong contributions into the debate.

You made a fact up in your head then imprinted it on me. And they call the Trump voters the ones that peddle in “alternative facts” :lmao: 

Nice attempt to try to avoid a ban for your bigoted view, which contines to be bigoted regardless. Youre still assuming people from these places are homophobic just just like some people were assuming all Ukrainians are racist. 

1 minute ago, Kamil24 said:

Yes, quite a lot of chats with Indigenous people, and immigrants from all over the world. Also did not see a single Nazi sign - just people against mandates of all ethnicities. 

No Nazis (with signs), just anti-vaxxers, QAnoners, members of militia groups from all walks of life to denounce public health :heart:

I don’t think your defense says what you think it says :rip:

2 minutes ago, brazil said:

Nice attempt to try to avoid a ban for your bigoted view, which contines to be bigoted regardless. Youre still assuming people from these places are homophobic just just like some people were assuming all Ukrainians are racist. 

It’s bigoted to…be anti-homophobia?

Yall just use words. :lmao: 

No love, bigotry is just accepting that some people like to kill gays and apparently that’s fine and dandy!

The excuses y’all make to excuse the execution of your LGBT brothers and sisters. 

Anything else you haven’t bothered to research you want to bring to my attention? 

1 minute ago, Headlock said:

No Nazis (with signs), just anti-vaxxers, QAnoners, members of militia groups from all walks of life to denounce public health :heart:

And how would you know that if you weren't there? I am double vaccinated myself, and it was full of triple vaccinated people- where I was in Toronto. Unvaccinated people were also there, as were some that had a single dose. I also spoke to many Chinese Canadians (which I was surprised at how many there were), was quite interesting how similar their life story was to my family's who also escaped from a communist country. No hate of any kind experienced at all - if anything was quite unifying to see how so many of us from various parts of the world experienced the same things in the past. 

Just now, Kamil24 said:

No hate of any kind experienced at all - if anything was quite unifying to see how so many of us from various parts of the world experienced the same things in the past. 

So, once again:

6 minutes ago, Headlock said:

:rip:

13 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Once again, you don’t have an argument, and I’m not attempting to change your opinion. I’m addressing your white supremacist posts. Also, I really am interested in your response to Communion’s literal receipts of when you actually said what you meant instead of hiding behind dog whistles:

:foxaylove2:

Arguing about an argument. Throwing a tantrum over a word. Arguing pointless semantics. Throwing meaningless labels around. You haven’t addressed anything, your sole aim is to find sneaky methods to shut down the conversation in its entirety because the answers aren’t readily available in your far-left NPC playbook. Your little insults didn’t bother me the first time you said them, why do you think it bothers me the 10th and 11th time? :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, Headlock said:

So, once again:

:rip:

and once again quoting @jinzo:

but the fact that miss girl’s real world exposure is so low that everything that isn’t extreme leftism is literal Nazism is hilarious. Like are 85-90% of the world Neo-Nazis?

9 minutes ago, jinzo said:

It’s bigoted to…be anti-homophobia?

Yall just use words. :lmao: 

No love, bigotry is just accepting that some people like to kill gays and apparently that’s fine and dandy!

The excuses y’all make to excuse the execution of your LGBT brothers and sisters. 

Anything else you haven’t bothered to research you want to bring to my attention? 

It's bigoted to try to define a whole group with hateful labels. Same as it's bigoted to say "gays have aids" / "gays are promiscuous". It's not that hard to understand.

4 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

Do you have many people in your life who proclaim outloud that society must undertake the extermination of Muslims for the betterment of society? I have many people in my life and have never heard someone claim such, let alone it be acceptable if they did. 

Just now, brazil said:

It's bigoted to try to define a whole group with hateful labels. Same as it's bigoted to say "gays have aids" / "gays are promiscuous". It's not that hard to understand.

You mean like calling anyone that disagrees with the mass importation of millions of people that want LGBT people dead as Neo-Nazi?

Oh I forgot, it’s only far-left people that get to be the arbiters of who can say what and when to who. You just have to accept it and if you say anything back it’s label label label! :lmao: You guys make all the rules and everyone else has to blindly obey. 

Just now, Communion said:

Do you have many people in your life who proclaim outloud that society must undertake the extermination of Muslims for the betterment of society? I have many people in my life and have never heard someone claim such, let alone it be acceptable if they did. 

No, I have never in my life heard anyone say that either. 

8 minutes ago, jinzo said:

You mean like calling anyone that disagrees with the mass importation of millions of people that want LGBT people dead as Neo-Nazi?

Oh I forgot, it’s only far-left people that get to be the arbiters of who can say what and when to who. You just have to accept it and if you say anything back it’s label label label! :lmao: You guys make all the rules and everyone else has to blindly obey. 

Again, you're implying all immigrants from these places hold anti-lgbt stances. Unless you have census responses from all of them proclaiming they're homophobic, then yes you're position is bigoted.

12 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

No, I have never in my life heard anyone say that either. 

I know. It seems like such a hateful and antisocial thing for anyone to say. I think we can all agree that people who say such wild things should be ostracized from a functioning society. 

48 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

Your defense is to quote that member who says Islam must be destroyed? :rip: :rip:

Edited by Headlock

50 minutes ago, jinzo said:

Arguing about an argument. Throwing a tantrum over a word. Arguing pointless semantics. Throwing meaningless labels around. You haven’t addressed anything, your sole aim is to find sneaky methods to shut down the conversation in its entirety because the answers aren’t readily available in your far-left NPC playbook. Your little insults didn’t bother me the first time you said them, why do you think it bothers me the 10th and 11th time? :lmao: 

Dog whistles are not “pointless semantics”, but you knew that. I truly don’t how you’re thinking keeping your word salad denials up when your past comments, where you directly say what you are meaning now, have been cited :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.