• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• EarStyle

• popularmoonlight

• Armani?

Does anyone know if she plans on releasing I’ll Kill You? I was watching Swarm and I was like “what type of brain terminal condition does this girl have that she scrapped this and released that atrocious album?” Also, what an awful TV show that is, oh lord

58 minutes ago, thedamnking said:

Does anyone know if she plans on releasing I’ll Kill You? I was watching Swarm and I was like “what type of brain terminal condition does this girl have that she scrapped this and released that atrocious album?” Also, what an awful TV show that is, oh lord

Probably with the deluxe version 

On 4/23/2023 at 9:40 PM, 99sandthe2000s said:

experiencing this live was soooooo special! especially with UGH being released peak pandemic and us only getting virtual performances. 

CHLOE IS A PERFORMER! her stage presence and energy is NOTHING like the girls of today! she commands the audience.

I'm so proud of her. sold out shows. crowds screaming every lyrics back at her. 10K or not, the people LOVE her and it shows. 

where’s that song that she sang at some industry event? it was a slower tempo and she says something like “i got G-O-D”

neeeeeed it 

How would it work (in terms of sales) if she added all her previous singles to the deluxe edition of the album? Would the singles sales then be added as part of the album's sales? :coffee2:

3 hours ago, oshyms said:

where’s that song that she sang at some industry event? it was a slower tempo and she says something like “i got G-O-D”

neeeeeed it 

The originals on the soundtrack album are BOPS. 

Even like her "Gospel" makeovers of other hits are impressive.

3 hours ago, DR0GO said:

How would it work (in terms of sales) if she added all her previous singles to the deluxe edition of the album? Would the singles sales then be added as part of the album's sales? :coffee2:

From the week they’re added onwards. The already accumulated SPS from Have Mercy, Treat Me, etc would only count for an RIAA Gold/Platinum certification.

3 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

The originals on the soundtrack album are BOPS. 

Even like her "Gospel" makeovers of other hits are impressive.

wow tysm, i was expecting “it’s coming never” 

don’t worry bout me is so good!! wasn’t a fan of the album but love this and pray it away is excellent so lemme go back and listen….

im not from the usa, i’ve never heard of this movie/show… did she star in it or just provide songs for the soundtrack?  

After 20 listens the album is not bad 

could be good with the singles added 

1 hour ago, Gabe² said:

This. Not listening until that happens.

4 hours ago, oshyms said:

im not from the usa, i’ve never heard of this movie/show… did she star in it or just provide songs for the soundtrack?

She starred in this movie. It was filmed by Universal Pictures if I'm not mistaken, and came out a few weeks ago on Peacock (which is the streaming app for NBC).

This is actually a good album. And it's coming from someone who isn't into R&B music much.

This tour is probably doing wonders for her personally. I’ve been watching some videos and the way fans are singing her music must make her heart so warm. Happy for her :heart:  

Hopefully they get some budget out of the tour profit to shoot a video for Body Do, it deserves one

46 minutes ago, spiritboy said:

This is actually a good album. And it's coming from someone who isn't into R&B music much.

i think the problem for a lot of us is that we are into rnb and had high hopes in that regard

Edited by oshyms

On 4/25/2023 at 6:44 PM, Gabe² said:

22nd listen

album is good and could be great with the droplets 

So is this really getting a deluxe? It needs some fixing for sure. It’s just a… very run of the mill, by the numbers, tired debut R&B girl album which is weird coming from her. Like nothing here touches the level of artistry from the last album she put out with her sister. Doesn’t make any sense 

Feel Me Cry 💔 The album is growing on me, the live performances helped me get into it a bit more. I just know this next CxH project will EAT

finally listened to the full album and it has so many good songs. :jonny:

Sucks it got such low sales but at least it’s not reflective of the album 

This just proves her production and lyrics are the issue overall.

This is good but the lyrics still ruin it, she needs to practice and find better melodies.