• 99sandthe2000s

• EarStyle

• popularmoonlight

• Armani?

Flopping so far on US AM:

R&B Charts

96. How Does It Feel

139 Body Do

It's funny. Some threads there are constant updates on what's flopping etc and then other threads there's no mentions of charts at all. Just folks enjoying the music. Like seriously, why do people love to just bring negativity into everything concerning this girl who is literally one of the sweetest lol. 

See: Victoria Monet, Doechii latest releases.

9 minutes ago, EarStyle said:

It's funny. Some threads there are constant updates on what's flopping etc and then other threads there's no mentions of charts at all. Just folks enjoying the music. Like seriously, why do people love to just bring negativity into everything concerning this girl who is literally one of the sweetest lol. 

neither of those girls got a hit like Chloe which is why the success stans haven't latched onto them and do it like they do w/ all of their faves. Chloe has a higher bar to reach though, as Bey's protege, following an excellent album with her sister and both as a producer and vocalist, it's a lot to expect when it comes to her

This is a complete skip except for Body Do. And she's a FOOL for omitting all her singles. Every single one of them is better, more unique and more memorable than the songs we ended up getting. She basically already released her best material and the album is a collection of the leftover songs that were not strong enough to already be out as standalone singles.

Told Ya is one of the worst songs of all time by the way

1 minute ago, Truth Teller said:

Told Ya is one of the worst songs of all time by the way

First time I heard it I was like... WTF? But it's really gotta grow on you. I swear. Third-Fourth listen it's really good. 

1 hour ago, dangerousalex said:

the album clicked after I listened to it like this :jonnycat:

the Worried -> For the Night transition is so effortless 

I was just about to come in here today and say maybe Chloe should have added back a song or two which would have given the album a punch. They actually can go well in the album if placed correctly.

I don’t get why For the Night couldn’t have been on the album. It’s 100% one of those songs that could have fit well. Surprise too based on how the rest of the album sounds. Very weird moves by her team and label. I wanna know what went into the shifts away from the original album sound behind the scenes. 

1 hour ago, dangerousalex said:

the album clicked after I listened to it like this :jonnycat:

the Worried -> For the Night transition is so effortless 

It doesn't play, but how did you get Cry for Me on here? I know how to do it on Apple but not Spotify.

1 minute ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

First time I heard it I was like... WTF? But it's really gotta grow on you. I swear. Third-Fourth listen it's really good. 

Girl I'm not listening to that a second time.

80369496-9B29-48DD-BD96-820FC54C3F91.thumb.gif.9bc6d8e8da8a88100028c142ffd746d4.gif

Wait last night I thought Worried was filler but today I’m vibing :jamming: one of my favorites from the album 

21 minutes ago, EarStyle said:

It’s so annoying and tired atp 

7 minutes ago, TeaGrizzley said:

It doesn't play, but how did you get Cry for Me on here? I know how to do it on Apple but not Spotify.

If you go to spotify settings and enable Local files through apple music ("My music") and any local files you add to AM should cross over 

Dr. Alexander
2 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

I said this yesterday but I’m going to say it again because it’s more evident here than ever now. If you play this video without the audio, it’s a hood anthem. You have the strippers, the money, Future, and the storyline from “Da Baddest *****”.

You hear the audio and it’s a breezy, light, pop song with country hints. Her branding is absolutely abysmal. Where is the connection between the two? It literally doesn’t make sense. 

26 minutes ago, EarStyle said:

Yeah, it's why I barely come into this thread. God forbid people let others enjoy things.

4 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

If you go to spotify settings and enable Local files through apple music ("My music") and any local files you add to AM should cross over 

Thank you! 

17 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

so many flops in one room! :heart:

Anywho I will say this, the album is much more enjoyable and lively when you add the 4 singles to it. Makes it feel more fleshed out and gives us more range tbh

It’s not the best album but it’s fine. Give her time for growth for the next solo album. 

I do wish they added the stand alone singles but i totally understand they wanted to reboot/rebrand the era.

Surprised but how much I enjoyed this. I feel like she finally found the perfect spot between her mainstream ambitions and the Chloe x Halle sound most fans love

13 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

Anywho I will say this, the album is much more enjoyable and lively when you add the 4 singles to it. Makes it feel more fleshed out and gives us more range tbh

Girl YES and all of those songs would have gotten a bit of a boost by being included on the album so it would've been a double win for her. Mess.

i DEFINITELY underestimated told ya from the snippet she had posted earlier :WAP: one of my faves!!