Miley smashing hard and breaking records with no gimmicks, discounts or remixes. Why?

naval23

51 minutes ago, naval23 said:

And Bloody Mary oustreaming all so it must be the biggest smash of them all :bird:

Anti-Hero is outstreaming any Gaga song.

Blank Space is outstreaming any Gaga hit single.

Midnights, 1989, folklore, Lover and reputation are outstreaming any Gaga album.

Please, don't try to compare them. Gaga once had bigger hits than Taylor, but they always end up forgotten next to Taylor's hits and the streaming numbers show.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• naval23

• WildHeart

• TanjiroKamado

• The Music Industry

6 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Bloody Mary, a 2011 track, is outstreaming nearly every Taylor song. Sit yo ass down.

KYtBoeg.gif

Only 17 more Bloody Marys to go for the remaining 39M daily streaming gap between them 

KYtBoeg.gif

Edited by Artistofthedecade

8 minutes ago, FightDragonsWithMe said:

I'm happy Flowers is a smash but let's see if Flowers becomes an 8 week #1 :ihype:

Flowers can stay 8 weeks even without remixes.:ihype:

Good for her. It's a shame that the song isn't that great, especially if you compare it to her other songs. I hope the rest of the album delivers.

6 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Bloody Mary, a 2011 track, is outstreaming nearly every Taylor song. Sit yo ass down.

KYtBoeg.gif

"a 2011 track"

As if that 2011 track isn't Gaga's most streamed song currently. :rip:

Mind you that "The Way I Loved You" and "Enchanted", album tracks from 2008 and 2010, are outstreaming every song Gaga released this decade.

7 minutes ago, Xder said:

2011 song does better on spotify than Taylor's second single off the "worlds biggest album" Omg whats happening.mp3

Despite that 2011 song being serviced as a brand new single in 2023, the whole catalogue that includes it is getting outstreamed by the "world's biggest album" daily is the only thing that is happening, i fear 

KYtBoeg.gif

Edited by Artistofthedecade

The fact that little monsters and little swifties are fighting in a Miley thread is just hilarious. :deadbanana2:

Cameltoe Chariot
40 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

The fact that little monsters and little swifties are fighting in a Miley thread is just hilarious. :deadbanana2:

Monsters aren’t doing sh*t tbh it’s the Taylor stans throwing bricks left and right because they’re disturbingly triggered by any other woman succeeding in the music industry :gaycat2:

Gaga and Miley stans have zero beef because we casually stan talent rather than make our personality counting streams and buying multiple copies of singles and albums like Taylor and BTS stans :gaygacat4:

3 hours ago, fauxtography said:

side note, the way you think this gif is "cool" when taylor hasn't looked more try hard and hideous than ever :deadbanana2:

Gaga stan talking about hideous looks lmao...

:deadbanana4:

Because just like Gaga - Miley was born innate charisma, talent, live vocals and the ability to PERFORM. The minute they broke big - even if they find themselves performing not well commercially at points in their long career, they’ll always been known as talents and greatly respected.

This is Miley’s ASIB rebirth in her trajectory :heart: The culmination of years of reminding the public of how talented she is with all the performances and live shows she’s done, along with the perfect song/narrative for the moment. So happy for her

3 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

There's a gimmick: talking about her exboyfriend yet AGAIN. 

But she's doing everything right this era. Just look at that cover. Eye-conic.

I love Miley but no one actually mention this? 

Her gimmicks and promo actually work this era just like 2013. 

2 hours ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Only 17 more Bloody Marys to go for the remaining 39M daily streaming gap between them 

KYtBoeg.gif

SCREAMING

qW82HKa.gif

7 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

I love Miley but no one actually mention this? 

Her gimmicks and promo actually work this era just like 2013. 

Stuff like that is all over TikTok. It's a gimmick and it's working for her this time. It is what it is. 

7 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

So every song with a sample smashes this hard? Every love song is written about somebody so those should all be breaking records right? The delusion and fumes.

Actually, they do tend to! Especially in this age. Look at S*per Fr*aky G*rl, which can thank Rick James for its success. But that isn't the primary reason for the success of Flowers, in my opinion, no.

4 hours ago, sasashite said:

Mind you that "The Way I Loved You" and "Enchanted", album tracks from 2008 and 2010, are outstreaming every song Gaga released this decade.

:deadbanana:

8 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

And now you have SZA, Shakira and Miley doing the same thing and smashing with no one shaming them as they did with Taylor. You could say she was a... trayl-blazer! :wave2:

Personally, I never had a problem with it. But it's weird when people bring the same argument that's been used about their fave, against other people

12 hours ago, By the Water said:

It's crazy. If you told me two years ago that Miley would end up bigger than Adele I would've laughed in your face

The obsession :rip:

OT: TABS!:clap3:

12 hours ago, lg6chromatica said:

I mean - the "gimmick" is the situation with Liam Hemsworth which has been the subject of various viral posts on social media (TikToks with millions of likes), and the fact that the song is a response to Bruno Mars' "When I Was Your Man." I'm not hating on her, but some of y'all are delusional. And to continue to answer the question, she switched label, so obviously they're doing something for her that her previous label didn't. Because it was 🦗🦗🦗🦗 after Bangerz.

:cm:

Because the people aka the GP make a song a hit organically and not some fandoms who bulk buy different copies of the same song just to altered the charts. 

18 hours ago, Artistofthedecade said:

And there are people like Gaga who can release all the remixes in the world and still can't get a solo hit as big as Anti-Hero 

:rip: 

This thread :redface:.

Why are the Navy, Monsters and Swifties fighting? They should join forces to destroy the real enemy: the B**H*** :redface:

Well, it's the perfect grocery store / H&M bop so of course the GP will eat it up. 

On 1/22/2023 at 6:09 AM, AdrianNicki said:

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

The fact that Miley stans didn't have to lift a finger in this thread

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.