Miley smashing hard and breaking records with no gimmicks, discounts or remixes. Why?

naval23

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• naval23

• WildHeart

• TanjiroKamado

• The Music Industry

It's selling because good song + gimmick + good promo beforehand and that's perfectly valid. She's killing it! 

On 1/22/2023 at 7:09 AM, AdrianNicki said:

The fact that little monsters and little swifties are fighting in a Miley thread is just hilarious. :deadbanana2:

:redface:

On 1/22/2023 at 12:09 AM, AdrianNicki said:

The fact that little monsters and little swifties are fighting in a Miley thread is just hilarious. :deadbanana2:

It’s always them in every thread. They’re exhaus:dies:ting.

Miley’s gonna be so happy when she gets her second solo #1 tomorrow. Not everyone can get one after so long !

Since when you can discount songs on Spotify? And I don't recall remixes gets combined with original songs too

Taylor is desperate for validation and success. Her career is basically run like a Target with all the discounts, extras, gimmicks, bar codes and family friendly G-rated beige-ocalypse. Miley could've easily went that route after Hannah Montana but she's just not as craven. Glad to see that rewarded.

Edited by besaid

This is now the most streamed song in a week🤯 crazy. I only listened to it twice tho. It’s cool but didn’t blow me away 

Thread ruined. 

Thread ruined. 

It's cause she pulled a "Joanne" and put the focus on her talent instead of worrying about how high her songs and albums charted. So she gained the GP's respect back and came back with a more traditional pop single with disco influences. This formula works.

I am glad for her though, she's an amazing singer. Saw her live last year and she's amazing.

I'm sure they did something but the success of this song is still impressive af.

No gimmicks??? Cmon now... The house, the Bruno Mars thing, the NYE event with those tragic performances... She knew exactly what she was doing.

Regardless, deserved success. She backed it up with a great tune and a great vid

Just now, Pleeny said:

No gimmicks??? Cmon now... The house, the Bruno Mars thing, the NYE event with those tragic performances... She knew exactly what she was doing.

Regardless, deserved success. She backed it up with a great tune and a great vid

Lmao you are FIGHTING :gaycat7:

On 1/21/2023 at 2:23 PM, Artistofthedecade said:

23.5M units in 195 countries > 22.2M units in 195 countries 

But good for Shallow (a streaming era song) at getting outstreamed by Blank Space (a digital era song) on streams daily 

katy-perry-one-love-manchester.gif

Sweetie ur acting as if she passed it by 10m units but 1.3m units is not that much :rip:

2 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Sweetie ur acting as if she passed it by 10m units but 1.3m units is not that much :rip:

I was not the one who was claiming one song was 10x bigger than the other, you quoted the wrong person i am afraid

KYtBoeg.gif

21 hours ago, Pleeny said:

So a storying providing context is the equivalent of a gimmick to some of you:rip:

Using words and not even understanding the meaning

the liddos and swiffies in here....

KYtBoeg.gif

OT: Because she's displaying clear signs of a Gaga-type career shift right now. Let's hope she's gonna serve us an ASIB tea, not a Chromatoad tease. 

KYtBoeg.gif

Great song so deserving :clap3:

My mother's such a Miley Stan she loves her :gaycat1:

On 1/21/2023 at 8:43 PM, TanjiroKamado said:

Its obviously getting a boost from Midnights release

It's constantly on top 200 from 2 years. 500 days on global top 200 with a 2017 release. 

Miley debuts desperation too.

She's gonna send you a post card and an autographe if you pre save the album on Spotify and Apple music.

I remember here post about desperation just to say in a video "stream my album" without giving any free gift for It :ninja:

Edited by vale9001

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.