DJWS: Gaga is here for ARTPOP 2, teases DWUW (Gaga's Version)

Bhabylon

unfortunately R Kelly’s version IS the best

it’s one of my fave gaga songs but the solo and xtina version are unremarkable 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Negev

• Bhabylon

• Valentine

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

The lyrics in Xtina's verse are cringe (Gaga's fault), the vocals aren't mixed well (DJWS's fault), XTina is doing the most on it (XTina's faut)

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.ab89cdf6280a8a90f8ddbb

and the stupid live drums, they are the worst part for me 

3 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Lady Gaga GIF

:rip: i s2g if ARTPOP's 10th anniversary  acknowledgment is just a Haus Labs release, I'm unstanning until Joker 2 :giraffe:

1 hour ago, twink4harry said:

Need DWUW solo on Spotify SO bad

Its available on compilations as "Do What U Want (Non R. Kelly version"

5 hours ago, Negev said:

Its available on compilations as "Do What U Want (Non R. Kelly version"

Link us.

Y'all STILL spreading info based on his tweets trying to do something... yet theres nothing done, just tweets.

I knew all of the artist were going to start rereleasing with new stuff 

I mean it works

Damn this guy is sorta pathetic, huh :skull: I feel bad, it just seems he's purposeless and needs something else to live for besides this album?

I could have sworn that at some point in 2014, 'Brooklyn Nights' received an official Spotify upload and an official YouTube audio video but I just went to look for those and I couldn't find any official upload of 'Brooklyn Nights' on any platform :rip: Did I just imagine that? I SWEAR that happened!

Anyway, give us that and DWUW solo (properly mastered!) for the 10-year anniversary. And put the Thanksgiving special in full HD on Gaga's official YT channel. That's all :heart2:

8 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

This.

pretty much, just add solo version and Brooklyn Nights + some remixes with other acts if they want

good package, new cover, get everything ready for release date and call it a day

also not him acting like he regrets R Kelly addition as if he didn't bring him personally at the time

30 minutes ago, McNulty said:

I thought gaga lost his number

he did songs on ASIB last i heard 

A solo version would be nice, I don't like Xtina's remix. Although as trash as R. Kelly is, his version is amazing.

I am 100% here for DWUW solo version and Brooklyn Nights especially, that song is so good :jonny:

If only this could actually happen though... We'll never get anything related to Act 2 I fear :monkey:

It's not going to happen :skull: R Kelly has credits on DWUW so no matter the version, he will still get coins and i don't think Gaga would allow that after removing the versions on everything. Hate that it's the reality when DWUW is such a bop :katie2:

I pray she doesn't step into hyperpop b/c she has missed the boat already. Although it would be a fitting tribute to the original album which missed the EDM boat by a year as well :chick1:

I'm here for the solo version of DWUW, it's a good song. Having said that, Artpop Vol 2 could be a nice EP with scrapped demos and maybe an additional EP with remixes, I would love that to be honest.

12 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I just want DWUW solo on Spotify. The rest will be a bonus.

Honestly it was dumb to just remove the song altogether. Should have replaced with the Xtina version or the solo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.