• Brishka

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• mystery

Ariana singing envolver

Ava singing flowers

GaGa singing video games :jonnycat:

I need to learn how to do this 

6 hours ago, Material Girl said:

they’re kinda fun but i think y’all are overrating how convincing it is :rip: they all sound a bit unnatural, like you can tell it’s not the actual artist singing 

I think some of the earlier ones are really convincing (select Ariana, Ava etc.) but the mimics of people jumping on the trend and not training the AI with enough samples properly are so obvious and bad. :skull: I'm yet to hear a Gaga one that actually sounds like Gaga. :deadbanana2: Lana's vocal texture is just too strong.

8 hours ago, Material Girl said:

they’re kinda fun but i think y’all are overrating how convincing it is :rip: they all sound a bit unnatural, like you can tell it’s not the actual artist singing 

This lol.

The only one that shook me a bit was the Video Games Gaga one

Has someone made one for Lana’s Snow On The Beach? I need to hear her sing the verses

Someone do Lana singing Snow on the Beach

On 1/21/2023 at 6:50 AM, Losing my ground said:

Wait a sec, never realized Motivation sounds like an actual Ariana Grande sound :deadbanana2: And a bigger hit than the original for sure :sistrens: 

I can imagine a world where songs take a bigger part of the picture, and it'll be up to people to choose who'll sing them.

Yeah I think in the near future (like 20 years max) peoplw will be able to even self-produce/adjust/personaliae songs to have songs with their own preferences :jonnycat: when that is available I'll have a full album of Disney covers performed by the voice of Ariana Grande (that's sth something she should have done already). Imagine having her sing Part of Your World in full :jonny6:

Im sure the règulations / laws will have a headache with this tho.

This is INSANE. That “Evolver” cover is incredible.

Someone do Ariana singing “Afterglow” by Taylor Swift. I need to hear her on that track after all the rumors of her being scrapped as a feature on it.
Also, someone do Taylor singing “This Is What You Came For”. I don’t think we’re ever gonna get that real demo so an ai cover would be better than nothing 

22 hours ago, Material Girl said:

That Kill Bill one is absolutely convincing. 

19 hours ago, Aurora said:

I think some of the earlier ones are really convincing (select Ariana, Ava etc.) but the mimics of people jumping on the trend and not training the AI with enough samples properly are so obvious and bad. :skull: I'm yet to hear a Gaga one that actually sounds like Gaga. :deadbanana2: Lana's vocal texture is just too strong.

I heard one of Gaga singing “Love Again” and it sounds so like her tbh 

On 1/19/2023 at 2:54 AM, Technicolor said:

What is this :gaycat7:

Who thought to do this, so random:bibliahh:

37 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Can someone make some Shawn mendes AI covers 

I was thinking this it would be interesting lol

I'm curious how my faves would sound on hit songs tbh lol 

I tried to do it and I was on step 5 but then someone deleted the Google Colab file :gaycat7:

2 hours ago, Insanity said:

I was thinking this it would be interesting lol

Yeah same I want to see main pop boys do AI covers of pop girl songs now. Like imagen Shawn doing Gaga, Taylor, Lana, Billie, and Selena Gomez songs and Justin Bieber doing Ariana, Rihanna, and Beyoncé songs. I want to see if mpb can even Handel the same type of music our girls can do. 

2 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Yeah same I want to see main pop boys do AI covers of pop girl songs now. Like imagen Shawn doing Gaga, Taylor, Lana, Billie, and Selena Gomez songs and Justin Bieber doing Ariana, Rihanna, and Beyoncé songs. I want to see if mpb can even Handel the same type of music our girls can do. 

That would be interesting 

Shawn and Bieber covering Rain On Me 

Edited by Insanity

Can someone tell me how your searching these Ava and Ari ones?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.