AI generated songs are a thing now and it sounds really good

Henry Torres

Some of those tracks sound very real, but I can’t enjoy them.

I can’t enjoy this content. In the same way I can’t enjoy an hologram of a dead person in a concert.

Because it’s not real.

We are fans of artists because we have an emotional connection and stan the human experience.

There’s no value in content done by a machine that is stealing other’s people work.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Henry Torres

• Brishka

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• mystery

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, rhaenyra said:

RockRiana need to happen

this and motivation are phenomenal 

Just now, 2die4 said:

We're working on it right now :gaycat5:

We love to see it! :jonny6:

spacer.png

wtf :rip: first drawing and now singing... combining art with this AI thing feels so demonic

5 hours ago, Arrows said:

Should you be able to copyright AI content? If so, who owns it? The person who created the AI? The person who typed in a few words? The person whose work it mimics? Should I be able to create an entire Rihanna album and put it on Spotify? 

From what I've read, AI generated content cannot be copyrighted unless there's significant proof of human involvement.

Copyright cannot belong to the AI itself. Section 306 of The Copyright Act protects “original works of authorship,” which implies a human hand in the process.

We need the AI to write a new Harry Potter book next since J.K. Rowling still isn't willing to do it :jonny5:

1 minute ago, AbeHicks said:

We need the AI to write a new Harry Potter book next since J.K. Rowling still isn't willing to do it :jonny5:

Let me AI-generate a plot for it really quickly

Harry Potter has now grown into a successful Auror and is tasked with taking down a new dark wizard who is terrorizing the wizarding world. This dark wizard, named "The Shadow," was once a student at Hogwarts and was thought to have died during a failed experiment. However, it turns out that he had faked his death and has been hiding, building his power and waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

As Harry investigates, he discovers that "The Shadow" has a personal vendetta against him and his friends, as they were the ones who exposed him as a fraud. Harry must race against time to stop "The Shadow" before he can unleash his ultimate plan for revenge.

Meanwhile, Harry struggles with the weight of his responsibilities as an Auror, and the guilt of not being able to protect his loved ones. He must also come to terms with his own mortality, as he begins to experience strange visions of his own death.

As the stakes become higher and the danger grows, Harry must make difficult decisions and sacrifices in order to save his friends and the wizarding world. Along the way, he learns that true strength comes from love and friendship, and that even in the darkest of times, hope can still be found.

The story will also include a surprise twist where Harry finds out that he has a twin brother who was hidden from him by his parents, as they were afraid that Voldemort would come after him. With his new found brother, Harry will have to navigate the new dynamics of their relationship and how it will affect his fight against The Shadow.

It kinda ate but kinda cringe 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

WTF :bloo:

britney stans we can finally fix Britney Jean, the AI will easily outsing Myah :clownny:

suddenly sounds cheap :rip:

4 hours ago, NastyAF said:

Omg someone make Adele sing Deepthroat by CupcakKe pls

let's make adele realizing her true potential :jonny5:

5 hours ago, hallucinate said:

can Al please give us normani’s debut album? :jonny5:

i think we can use all of dua's unreleased tracks and make that :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

Let me AI-generate a plot for it really quickly

It kinda ate but kinda cringe 

spacer.png

The way I would read this front to back in one sitting :jonny:

the boomer energy in this thread hm 🧐

this is pretty cool, that technology exists to make things like this, of course people will abuse it as they do with literally everything but that doesn’t mean it needs to be banned. Technology will only get more advanced with time, it’s not stopping anytime soon.

and now SZA doesn't have to worry about artists unable to meet her deadline! :jonnycat:

omg someone redo all halsey music with other pop girls' voice please :jonny5:

Edited by unino

Albums, movies, and even live performances will eventually be all AI if this continues. What if people start making movies with golden age movie stars included in them, even though they're all pretty much dead? Or modern day albums with features from dead artists and vice versa? The future of entertainment and music is changing so fast. It makes me feel really old. 

7 minutes ago, Proseductice said:

Albums, movies, and even live performances will eventually be all AI if this continues. What if people start making movies with golden age movie stars included in them, even though they're all pretty much dead? Or modern day albums with features from dead artists and vice versa? The future of entertainment and music is changing so fast. It makes me feel really old. 

The way people will be able to create biopics with real faces...

1 hour ago, 2die4 said:

Hi! I'm the owner of the AI. The covers are made by my friend, using the Ariana AI we made. I'm thinking about doing a Britney AI right now. :-*

Please, you’re our only hope :jonny5:

7 hours ago, AxelFox said:

Um what the actual **** :deadbanana:

Ariana would've made Motivation a SMASH wow 

I’ve always thought the song sounded like Ariana to begin with. Like if I didn’t closely follow pop music or weren’t familiarized with Normani, I would have just assumed it was another Ariana hit in passing. 

5 hours ago, Take Me Apart said:

TBF the original already sounded like an AI-generated Billie song

:redface:

4 hours ago, mystery said:

When labels and lawsuits get involved this **** will get shut down quickly. This is dangerous, needs to be regulated and not so easily available.

Good luck regulating open-source software:deadbanana2: 

Edited by Brishka

3 minutes ago, Brishka said:

Good luck regulating open-source software:deadbanana2: 

Good luck with getting sued when your open source software relies on abusing copyrighted material to make a profit!

1 minute ago, mystery said:

Good luck with getting sued when your open source software relies on abusing copyrighted material to make a profit!

Attempting to ban/restrict AI is as useless as trying to ban cryptocurrencies.      

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.