Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

7 minutes ago, Leppie said:

I thought the same thing during the rebel heart tour :rip: 

and reinvention tour. everyone was saying in my arena how she was doing a greatest hits tour cause it could be her last, lmao.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

29 minutes ago, MadOnHer said:

Yeah. Nowhere has it been suggested that this is a farewell tour. She'll probably work on the biopic after the tour and then she will be in the mood for a new album, followed by another tour!

32 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

A greatest hits tour isn't a Farewell tour. The day she does her last tour we'll know about it for sure.

I feel like this woman will literally die on stage . She will never stop . She will never do a farewell tour. She will continue touring every 3-5 years 

5 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

I feel like this woman will literally die on stage . She will never stop . She will never do a farewell tour. She will continue touring every 3-5 years 

This, but I doubt she ever does a Greatest Hits Tour again. And I wouldn't be surprised if future tours are all more Madame X type shows.

I didn't get London tickets on pre-sale :dancehall3:

There were 26.5k people ahead of me and I was in the queue straight away!

Live Nation are adding a seat at a time, you just have to keep checking. However, it appears they are doing dynamic pricing as there are tickets for £800 on the 4th level right at the back listed as 'platinum'.

Hoping I can get tickets tomorrow on General sale.

Floor seats in A2 were like £489 yesterday which wasn't bad.

3 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

It may be down to the US shows being arenas too. I imagine it’s logistically difficult to redesign an arena show for a stadium? Could be wrong though. 

It looks like she pretty easily could’ve done two Wembley dates though. 

I’m gonna have every device I own ready for tomorrow :laugh:

MDNA / S&S were a mixture of stadiums and arenas. The stage/screen for the stadium dates were definitely bigger (esp. MDNA) while arenas had smaller staging. 

But yeah, I have no clue how this will fit in stadium setting. The stage seems small (?) but who know. P!nk had taken her last tour to stadiums in the last leg despite being originally arena level production. We’ll see. 

12 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

I didn't get London tickets on pre-sale :dancehall3:

There were 26.5k people ahead of me and I was in the queue straight away!

Live Nation are adding a seat at a time, you just have to keep checking. However, it appears they are doing dynamic pricing as there are tickets for £800 on the 4th level right at the back listed as 'platinum'.

Hoping I can get tickets tomorrow on General sale.

Floor seats in A2 were like £489 yesterday which wasn't bad.

Do dynamic prices count for the tour's boxscore or is it just for the seller? If so, the tour's boxscore is gonna be huge! Some of the pit tickets in the US were selling for $10k yesterday…

Wow the demand in the uk. If she ever does residency she should do one there. 

26 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

This, but I doubt she ever does a Greatest Hits Tour again. And I wouldn't be surprised if future tours are all more Madame X type shows.

Thank you, that's my point. I genuinely doubt this format of tour, of this size, will be done by her again. 

So if you want to see this, despite her saying otherwise, I'd strongly argue now is the time to do it.

25 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

However, it appears they are doing dynamic pricing

So that confirms that then, since people are still obsessed with the topic here. 

6 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Thank you, that's my point. I genuinely doubt this format of tour, of this size, will be done by her again. 

So if you want to see this, despite her saying otherwise, I'd strongly argue now is the time to do it.

Piggybacking off of this, I wonder why she's not marketing it a little more explicitly like that.

I do think calling it The Finally Enough Love Tour would have been a subtle nod to this being the last big greatest hits extravaganza without outright saying it. A farewell tour most definitely doesn't seem her style, but Madame X is a capitalist and wants to maximize her coins where she can.

Unrelated, but I'm so excited to see the production for this tour. The last big arena tour she had was Rebel Heart, and it's no secret that show sold less than was expected...there was a similar layout of tour dates with big gaps between cities that were never filled. It's very possible that the rescheduling of dates "due to production" was because the production budget was smaller than expected and some of the show needed stripping back.

Given presales so far, this looks like this is going to be a mega success...hope she gives us at least MDNA quality production :duca:

48 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

and reinvention tour. everyone was saying in my arena how she was doing a greatest hits tour cause it could be her last, lmao.

Same at my date in Earls Court, London.  They've been saying this forever. lol

2 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

Piggybacking off of this, I wonder why she's not marketing it a little more explicitly like that.

I do think calling it The Finally Enough Love Tour would have been a subtle nod to this being the last big greatest hits extravaganza without outright saying it. A farewell tour most definitely doesn't seem her style, but Madame X is a capitalist and wants to maximize her coins where she can.

Unrelated, but I'm so excited to see the production for this tour. The last big arena tour she had was Rebel Heart, and it's no secret that show sold less than was expected...there was a similar layout of tour dates with big gaps between cities that were never filled. It's very possible that the rescheduling of dates "due to production" was because the production budget was smaller than expected and some of the show needed stripping back.

Given presales so far, this looks like this is going to be a mega success...hope she gives us at least MDNA quality production :duca:

yeah im very curious about the actual production as well. the stage layout is very unconventional and interesting, plus it will be interesting to know what songs she plays and how she mixes them or remixes them if at all. 

Just now, ChapelHooker said:

yeah im very curious about the actual production as well. the stage layout is very unconventional and interesting, plus it will be interesting to know what songs she plays and how she mixes them or remixes them if at all. 

The side stages also have different shapes and the GA pits are differently shaped from each other. The whole thing is very interesting. 

33 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

Does anyone recall how the Rebel Heart Tour pre-sales went and how it compares to this?

6 minutes ago, jinzo said:

Eurogays, what websites can I use to book tickets for Antwerp/Amsterdam/Stockholm? London is way too expensive. 

https://www.ticketmaster.be/event/54771?language=en-us&brand=asp&CL_ORIGIN=CODEAMEX does this work?

3 hours ago, GlamSlam said:

It's getting ridiculous now. I've just been offered section 414 for £700 at the 02 :bibliahh:

I’m 414 at the o2 got 2 tickets for £300 what in the scam is that :ahh: 

Got my tickets for Montreal. Not GA like I hoped but they weren't available and the other floor seats were like $2k minimum lmao

The seats I got aren't terrible though. Nice location and much less than I was expecting to pay to see Madonna, so I'm happy.

I'm going to buy tickets tomorrow. It'll be my first concert from her.

Due to overwhelming pre-sale demand, Madonna today announced a second show at London’s the O2 Arena. Adding to the originally announced performance on Saturday, 14-October, The Celebration Tour adds Sunday 15-October to the performance line-up.

:bird:

1 minute ago, The Second Coming said:

Due to overwhelming pre-sale demand, Madonna today announced a second show at London’s the O2 Arena. Adding to the originally announced performance on Saturday, 14-October, The Celebration Tour adds Sunday 15-October to the performance line-up.

:bird:

I SWEAR TO GOD I BETTER GET TICKETS FOR THIS OR SATURDAY!!

This will be my third try :clown:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.