Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

38 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Not bad at all 

I would change Gime all ur luvin for Girl Gone Wild though .

And i hope she will use Love Profusion,  Nothing really Matters and the Power of Goodbye as interludes 

31 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Yeah the truth is Girl Gone Wild in retrospective is bigger than GMAYL. At least its streams for both the video and the song. 

Tea I would prefer Girl Gone Wild to represent MDNA instead of Give Me All Your Luvin

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

Not the tour originally being 37 dates but now it's 51 :deadbanana2: The demand is insane. I'm expecting the sale today to be an absolute bloodbath!

11 minutes ago, allforyou said:

Not the tour originally being 37 dates but now it's 51 :deadbanana2: The demand is insane. I'm expecting the sale today to be an absolute bloodbath!

It will be…and she’s adding more dates trust me

10 minutes ago, allforyou said:

Well ... the demand is not insane 🤣

Taylor , Weeknd and Coldplay sold out everything on the pre sale in minutes ... 

But she is doing amazing 👏 

Madonna is a legend , There will always be demand 

I've just noticed she's doing two Friday shows on this tour - one in Austin and one in Amsterdam.

With the exception of S&S (where she had to postpone a show to a Friday date), this is the first tour she's performed on Fridays since the DWT.

I tried to get tickets for Stockholm date but there were no seating maps available on Ticketmaster. I couldn't find pre-sales link for it either. Oh well, I am gonna see her once anyway.

There are no tickets available on Eventim for the Berlin date but I am not sure if it means that it is sold out.

8 minutes ago, C_Colstead said:

I've just noticed she's doing two Friday shows on this tour - one in Austin and one in Amsterdam.

With the exception of S&S (where she had to postpone a show to a Friday date), this is the first tour she's performed on Fridays since the DWT.

Did she stop doing that cause of religious beliefs?

2 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Did she stop doing that cause of religious beliefs?

Yes.

She's only performed once on a Friday since 2001, and that was because of a postponement.

Omg me and my gay squad just snatched tickets to the Stockholm date :clap3: 7 seats in a row close to the stage for 900 KR each (like 90 USD)

13 minutes ago, pigeon said:

There are no tickets available on Eventim for the Berlin date but I am not sure if it means that it is sold out.

EVENTIM is a JOKE 

It appears that there are tickets available and when you choose one category it shows there is an error

Half an hour for the bloodbath in Portugal. Wish me luck

18 minutes ago, Cocetti said:

Omg me and my gay squad just snatched tickets to the Stockholm date :clap3: 7 seats in a row close to the stage for 900 KR each (like 90 USD)

I managed to get myself a ticket too.

Got my ticket for Köln. 150-ish. That's my upper limit for a concert ticket, so let's see what happens!

44 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Well ... the demand is not insane 🤣

Taylor , Weeknd and Coldplay sold out everything on the pre sale in minutes ... 

But she is doing amazing 👏 

Madonna is a legend , There will always be demand 

Madonnas tickets are more expensive than those though :rip: specially the weeknd

4 minutes ago, spiritboy said:

My friend tried Barcelona and Paris but both were sold out.

Already :rip:

8 hours ago, Sanctuary said:

She paid us dust since the Blonde Ambition Tour, only did one MDNA Dallas show (two were scheduled, she canceled one :rip:), and paid us dust again for RH and MX. The Texas gays are THIRSTY.

+ You know she can't wait to drag the **** out of our messy govt at every show :mandown:

If you don't like my attitude
Then you can F off
Just go to Texas
Isn't that where they golf?

13 minutes ago, spiritboy said:

My friend tried Barcelona and Paris but both were sold out.

There is a new date for Barcelona in Livenation web.

Edited by Nicholai

18 minutes ago, pigeon said:

I managed to get myself a ticket too.

Yas! Seated or standing? 

6 hours ago, Mke1979 said:

Gems like I'll Remember and You'll See hope make it. T

You'll See is iconic, but I'll Remember  is her most fraudulent "hit" :rip:

2 minutes ago, The Second Coming said:

2nd date added for Amsterdam!

What, already? She better announce a second Berlin date! It was impossible to get a ticket (under 300€).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.