Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

Even tho I'm not into her music this has to be EVERYTHING to her fans. Even the announcement video. So excited for all of you <3

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

8 hours ago, Saintlor said:

But if you’re travelling from outside of the city (like many will) you will have no way to get home 

Dang, my friend and I tried to go back to the hotel after chromatica ball with public transport. Yea, we ended up walking halfwhere there and then randomly saw an empty taxi and we took that. Crazy :D

42 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

so she is 100% adding additional shows to some US cities and Europe right? 

Based on the gaps between the dates, yes but the tickets are really pricey, I am not sure how GP will react to these.

GC/Pit was already sold out when my pre-sale started :skull:

I just got regular GA for 196 euros and I guess i’ll be standing in line all day for a good stop :deadbanana:

Trying to get tix for the Milan show at the presale starting in an hour... Ticketmaster.it won't let me finish my registration, though. Ugh, always such a stress to get tickets for Madonna. :dancehall:

19 minutes ago, pigeon said:

Based on the gaps between the dates, yes but the tickets are really pricey, I am not sure how GP will react to these.

i think people just want to go to concerts. coldplay sold out multiple shows in each city and their tickets were cheaper but they weren't super affordable either...

the weeknd has also been selling out in europe with GA well over 100€. i think she can sell out almost any additional nights she adds

35 minutes ago, pigeon said:

I mean, I would argue that based on how the pre-sale went there is more than enough demand. 

5 hours ago, Fruity said:

Got golden circle tickets for Stockholm for £130 each :hippo: Live in London but I wanted to make a trip out of it

Plus the prices are insane at the O2, with no standing?! Bye

could you share a link? i also can't find them, this seems to be the cheapest option for GC :dancehall:

The queue for the 02 is insane...

"People currently ahead of you: 55279"

:redface:

Just now, GlamSlam said:
The queue for the 02 is insane...

"People currently ahead of you: 55279"

:redface:

I have three devices going. One has 4710 ahead of me while one is 59764 ahead of me :dies:

She better add those extra dates

33,000 ahead.. :gaycat6:

maybe i should ditched my good sis and snapped up my outstanding single seat ticket yesterday 

26 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Seems to have sold out in pre-sale for O2

Looks like it. The demand is insane.

Edited by GlamSlam

i wonder if they throw in the extra dates unannounced tomorrow during general sale. that’s often what happens. 

ima be perched on the ticketmaster page and will sneak in while all the other girls will be in the queue fighting for this already sold out date. :giraffe:

3 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

Looks like it. The demand is insane.

Try again tomorrow :bird: Based on the queue she’d have enough there to sell out three nights no problem. 

How soon after a show sells out does an artist usually announce the extra dates? She’s got a whole week free after the first night in London and the leak said she’d have 4 nights there. 

2 minutes ago, Yawn said:

i wonder if they throw in the extra dates unannounced tomorrow during general sale. that’s often what happens. 

ima be perched on the ticketmaster page and will sneak in while all the other girls will be in the queue fighting for this already sold out date. :giraffe:

:mandown:

both Paris dates are basically sold out :toofunny2:

21 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Try again tomorrow :bird: Based on the queue she’d have enough there to sell out three nights no problem. 

How soon after a show sells out does an artist usually announce the extra dates? She’s got a whole week free after the first night in London and the leak said she’d have 4 nights there. 

Yep, I don't know why she didn't just do Wembley instead. She could've just done one show instead of a handful of dates at the 02.

Not sure how soon they will announce the extra dates, but they won't waste much time given it's success.

Just now, GlamSlam said:

Still can't believe how big the queue was at 9:04 this morning.  almost 52,000 :rip:

I can't believe they had a single show in the UK in the first place. They can add like 3 more...and i have a feeling they will, lmao.

Just now, tiagol88 said:

I can't believe they had a single show in the UK in the first place. They can add like 3 more...and i have a feeling they will, lmao.

Exactly. I wonder if they announced one date just to test the waters / see if there was any demand. :rip:  

1 minute ago, GlamSlam said:

Exactly. I wonder if they announced one date just to test the waters / see if there was any demand. :rip:  

They usually predict these things. Makes no sense to have 2 dates for France and one for the UK. No way. 

so thankful i managed to snatch one on the amex presale tomorrow tbh with the presale being this messy i can only imagine the bloodbath that tomorrow is going to be lol brace yourselves

and ATRL / OMH's had to nerve to say the GP isn''t interested in Madonna anymore. :rip:

17 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

Yep, I don't know why she didn't just do Wembley instead. She could've just done one show instead of a handful of dates at the 02.

Not sure how soon they will announce the extra dates, but they won't waste much time given its success.

It may be down to the US shows being arenas too. I imagine it’s logistically difficult to redesign an arena show for a stadium? Could be wrong though. 

It looks like she pretty easily could’ve done two Wembley dates though. 

I’m gonna have every device I own ready for tomorrow :laugh:

8 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

It may be down to the US shows being arenas too. I imagine it’s logistically difficult to redesign an arena show for a stadium? Could be wrong though. 

It looks like she pretty easily could’ve done two Wembley dates though. 

I’m gonna have every device I own ready for tomorrow :laugh:

The thing is there are stadiums to be announced. But yeah wembley during november or October would never happen :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.