Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

7 hours ago, Starshine said:

I'm sawry but I cannot believe I got the see this lady and celebrate her legacy. The artist of all time. :jonnycat:

Happy for you. Great to see you stanning the greatest female artists/entertainers of their generations (M & Queen B). 

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

Only one more month left people.

:'(

• Like 1

Time flies so fast. 

I'm proud of her not canceling any show after rescheduling. 

She made it through wilderness. indeed. 

:clap3:

• Like 1

3 MORE DAYS!!!!!

12 hours ago, Chris said:

Only one more month left people.

:'(

Don't be sad, on to bigger and better. We might get a new album or even the biopic.

• Like 1

I'd rather have a new album. 

Besides, Julia Garner has so many projects lined up, i don't know how she'll find time to shoot the biopic.

I'd rather have a summer stadium tour.

:coffee2:

• Like 2

Just now, Chris said:

I'd rather have a summer stadium tour.

I think she needs some kind of promotion lined up for that to happen. 

They should remind the public of her career/legacy first; maybe a two part Netflix documentary about her life/career. They should also take the re-releases seriously staring with LAV's 40th anniversary this year. Put Truth or Dare somewhere on streaming etc. 

I'd be glad if the Weeknd produced album rumors are true but it feels unrealistic at this point. 

Speaking of Weeknd, I wouldn't mind another Weeknd collaboration.

my mother, 2 of my best friends and i are going tonight I cant wait🥰 

Edited by _love_pop_girls_
  • Like 2

Can't wait for Brazil to happen and shut up all the naysayers, I hope it break ratings as well.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sweetness said:

Can't wait for Brazil to happen and shut up all the naysayers, I hope it break ratings as well.

someone should start doing a psychoanalysis on these right-wing commentators. this is a minute long video and i feel like there is so much going on and so many issues, biases, and insecurities that she's projecting and for what :rip: a little concert video? the way most conservatives and right-wingers suffer from brain rot really needs to be studied, like conservatism in 2024 is just so bland and vapid and it's because their figureheads have absolutely nothing interesting to say so they have to grasp at straws and try to convince us that Madonna going on tour is the end times 

• Like 5

I think that Candace Owens video was fun 😂  It's fun to see her haters gradpig at straws :fan:

Madonna should've invited that baby and danced with him just to spite Candace :fan:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, spiritboy said:

I think that Candace Owens video was fun 😂  It's fun to see her haters gradpig at straws :fan:

Madonna should've invited that baby and danced with him just to spite Candace :fan:

There's nothing really fun about it. Its deranged. 

I have no clue how the tour stage will translate to the Rio's outdoor staging. Do we know anything? 

10 hours ago, Jjang said:

I think she needs some kind of promotion lined up for that to happen. 

They should remind the public of her career/legacy first; maybe a two part Netflix documentary about her life/career. They should also take the re-releases seriously staring with LAV's 40th anniversary this year. Put Truth or Dare somewhere on streaming etc. 

I'd be glad if the Weeknd produced album rumors are true but it feels unrealistic at this point. 

Another collab with a successful current artist ala Popular, releasing a new album, real promo like Rebel Heart, drop average ticket price from $300 to $150-200 and voila.

2 hours ago, Jjang said:

I have no clue how the tour stage will translate to the Rio's outdoor staging. Do we know anything? 

Ask Ms. Owens.

Maybe she knows better.

• Like 1

Looks like the tickets for atlanta they added were sold

4 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Looks like the tickets for atlanta they added were sold

I had to buy new tickets at the box office because seatgeek didnt send me the tickets. I got section T18 for $300 each at like 8pm cause that was all they had left and fortunately my friend has a club membership at the state farm arena. SHE DID SOOOO GOODDD!!! I saw opening night in London back in the fall and this was even better. She is soooo funny too lol

• Like 2

Also I forgot to mention it was SO HOT in there. People were saying M requested no AC??? An older woman told me it's so it feels like an NYC summer and I thought that was cute if true but it was so hot people were about to pass out near me (thank God for the water and ice they had in the club part)

4 hours ago, _love_pop_girls_ said:

Also I forgot to mention it was SO HOT in there. People were saying M requested no AC??? An older woman told me it's so it feels like an NYC summer and I thought that was cute if true but it was so hot people were about to pass out near me (thank God for the water and ice they had in the club part)

Yeah she requests no AC because of her vocals lmao

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LOTF said:

Yeah she requests no AC because of her vocals lmao

Yeah, in his book, her brother Christopher said he's never known her to have ever used an air conditioner (her entire life), even when it's been incredibly hot outside.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.