Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

31 minutes ago, spree said:

the lateness argument is so laughable.  You literally have the biggest female artist of all time right in front of you, and yet you're worried about an hour or two of waiting on a random Thur night in your basic life.  It's like go get a drink or something....enjoy the moment, enjoy the surroundings.

This is me...but i also understand it when people have to catch trains to go back home or have a nanny with the kids at home. 

But my mindset is totally like yours. I'm just having fun talking with ppl until the show starts tbh.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

2 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

I cannot wait till her SA stadium dates sell out so we can make threads like this. 

Madonna sold out two nights at Yankee Stadium in 2012, for an album that wasn’t a hit. As long as she gets the late start times under control and people know she’s gonna play the hits, I’m sure she can still sell out stadiums now, I’m not sure why some people act like she can’t… I mean, she’s literally Madonna.

34 minutes ago, spree said:

the lateness argument is so laughable.  You literally have the biggest female artist of all time right in front of you, and yet you're worried about an hour or two of waiting on a random Thur night in your basic life.  It's like go get a drink or something....enjoy the moment, enjoy the surroundings.

look i understand some people but damn she's been late for over a decade now, how do u not plan ahead

i take da da day before, da day of, and da day after a her concerts

i save coins and PTO days for Madonna

I still can't believe bestie snatched tickets omfg 

:jonny5:

Lateness should be an issue absolutely. She started at almost 11pm in San antonio last time I saw her live and I had to beg a cab carrying people already to take me downtown because it was 2am in the middle of nowhere :rip: I want to take my mother to her eventual Mexico show but if it's in the Foro Sol it's going to be a nightmare to go back to the hotel at 2am when you have 50k people leaving looking for a cab because the metro stops working at 12:00. 

Guys I'm trying to access presale, whether it be through seatgeek or madonna's fan club (I'm not a legacy member) any tips? I'm so confused 

89486018d51f5868b92971b2d7c17e06.gif

44 minutes ago, AidanUnderYou said:

Do we think she’ll perform her actual greatest hits or what she thinks are her greatest hits and we get Candy Shop but no Hung Up

She better perform songs she never has/has only a few times:

bad girl

nothing really matters

bedtime story

rescue me

ghosttown

I think she will do:

take a bow

causing a commotion 

1 minute ago, Tusk said:

She better perform songs she never has/has only a few times:

bad girl

nothing really matters

bedtime story

rescue me

ghosttown

I think she will do:

take a bow

causing a commotion 

i will DIE if she does bedtime story. such an underrated bop

Does anyone have a pressle code of link for Berlin or Milan? pls :chick3:

Edited by Pulse

20 minutes ago, Limitless said:

@BlackoutZone help me out Sistren! I need the CODE, so I can buy my tickets:jonny5: 

The ticketmaster pre-sale was without a code in Europe, you just need an account, are you sure there isn't one without a code open rn? :dancehall:

Edited by BlackoutZone

23 minutes ago, Limitless said:

Does anyone have a presale code?

9 minutes ago, Pulse said:

Does anyone have a pressle code of link for Berlin or Milan? pls :chick3:

Try this one: MDX3RRPScw

It worked for me (Montreal date)

truly, honestly, for real: the only thing I need 100 percent is the original version of Hung Up. 

2 hours ago, spree said:

Not when you've got to travel into the city and then take public transport out of town. And as @Saintlor stated, travel can stop at a certain time.

3 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

This is me...but i also understand it when people have to catch trains to go back home or have a nanny with the kids at home. 

But my mindset is totally like yours. I'm just having fun talking with ppl until the show starts tbh.

Exactly.  If anyone thinks a Madonna concert is going to END at 11pm they’re crazy. :laugh:

2 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Do you guys think she will bring back Candy Shop :oh:

God willing 

4 hours ago, MJH said:

Could you send the link for Stockholm? I only saw the American Express presale.

or the code/link for Germany if you get one, I’ll take anything :dancehall2:

I couldn't find anything for Stockholm but Germany pre-sale is available to everyone now. I am afraid she is doing dynamic pricing though 

7 minutes ago, pigeon said:

I got a ticket for Berlin date but not in the section I wanted to as it was like 498€. 

I got 209 section :hippo:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.