Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

Anyone wanna share a pre-sale code, I'm dying to go see her in Cleveland :jonnycat:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

4 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

I want to do a blackout and avoid setlist spoilers to be surprised when I see the show but that implies literally vanishing from the internet :deadbanana4:

come to Vancouver, haha.

1 hour ago, exfactor003 said:

come to Vancouver, haha.

I tried but the flight there is mad expensive :toofunny3:

5 hours ago, touchofmyhand said:

Ticketmaster has seemingly brought their scummy ways over to the EU :biblio:Shows went from sold out to having a bunch of tickets available, except they’re now listed as Platinum tickets against 4x the original rate. :rip:

Stubhub is the place to get tickets.

she also added a 3rd date for Paris. trying to get it since I couldn't find a ticket

Anybody knows how to get into the Livenation pre-sales ?

2 minutes ago, The Second Coming said:

New date for Lisbon added, 7th november! :hippo:

Came here to post that!

Finally!

34 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Came here to post that!

Finally!

Plus she added a second date in Copenhagen on 26 October. Tickets on sale on Jan 27. Wonder how many more she will add for the European leg.

Edited by The Second Coming

13 minutes ago, The Second Coming said:

Plus she added a second date in Copenhagen on 26 October. Tickets on sale on Jan 27. Wonder how many more she will add for the European leg.

A third Lisbon, a fourth Paris, a second Cologne, a second Berlin and maybe even a second Stockholm (stadium)....

Omg, all these new dates. We love to see the Queen in such big demand. :clap3:

2 minutes ago, MadOnHer said:

A third Lisbon, a fourth Paris, a second Cologne, a second Berlin and maybe even a second Stockholm (stadium)....

Ooops, a second Berlin and Cologne has just been added! :alexz:

28 minutes ago, MadOnHer said:

Lisbon won't get a third date. This second date was announced as the final one. The 2 German shows have already been added. Not sure if Stockholm is risky for a 2nd date.

Edit: Just realized the only European tour stop that doesn't have multiple shows is the Sweden one. Slay mom! :jonny6:

edit 2: wait...the Tele2 Arena is close to being sold out as well :deadbanana2: She could have a tour stop with almost 80k people lmao.

Edited by tiagol88

11 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Lisbon won't get a third date. This second date was announced as the final one. The 2 German shows have already been added. Not sure if Stockholm is risky for a 2nd date.

I think it's doable, the first date was close to selling out but they added more seats to the side of the stage :rip:

https://biljetter.axs.nu/wjuxGwAAAACSvSWUAAAAAAA2%2fv%2f%2f%2fwD%2f%2f%2f%2f%2fDXN0b2NraG9sbWxpdmUA%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f8%3d/shop/search?skin=&tags=&cpch=&cpdate=&cpcn=&cpsrc=&intoff=&cid=&uk_et_cid=&utm_source=&utm_medium=&utm_campaign=&utm_term=&utm_content=&aff=&locale=sv-SE

3 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

yeah i edited my post. a 2nd date is clearly doable. not sure if they will do it though, considering they have added more dates to all other european cities already but that one.

Is a 4th Paris date doable? I really don't think she's going back to Paris for a single date and then leave it again. 

And i still can't believe she's really doing 2 lil arena dates in italy :deadbanana2:

48 minutes ago, MadOnHer said:

Ooops, a second Berlin and Cologne has just been added! :alexz:

The demand :loki: I think a 3rd in Milan is likely too

1 minute ago, The Second Coming said:

The demand :loki: I think a 3rd in Milan is likely too

Yes, it's possible!

Well DC was an absolute bloodbath. Presale is sold out already, along with VIP packages :rip:

oh my... I just checked detroit presale.. You can see the blue turning into grey live. only a few tickets left. Ive never seen this before

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.