Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

2 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

and Rebel Heart Tour

I LOVED the Repel Chart Tour.

:jonny5:

When she performed different songs during the acoustic section.

:jonny4:

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

Just now, Chris said:

I LOVED the Repel Chart Tour.

:jonny5:

When she performed different songs during the acoustic section.

:jonny4:

Ugh it just felt so...paint by numbers Madonna with the reuse of past backdrops and performance concepts (e.g. Burning Up). The choreography was bad. The mixes were bad. The production was cheap. And Holiday felt like a Cher performance. 

I don't want any of that on this tour. I want to see her give it her all with creativity and production this go around. 

Y'all better wash your mouths before talking about RHT and MXT. Queen does not have a single underwhelming tour :coffee2:

Got tickets for the second show in Austin, TX.

I will be mad if she announces dates in Mexico after today LOL. Specially in Monterrey.

Anyways. I'm so happy. I haven't seen her live since 2012 with the MDNA Tour. :heart2:

2 minutes ago, ttsmu said:

Got tickets for the second show in Austin, TX.

I will be mad if she announces dates in Mexico after today LOL. Specially in Monterrey.

Anyways. I'm so happy. I haven't seen her live since 2012 with the MDNA Tour. :heart2:

Um..... last thing I heard about Mexico she has one show planned in Monterrey but anything can change :rip:

3 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

Um..... last thing I heard about Mexico she has one show planned in Monterrey but anything can change :rip:

What month? Do you know anything about that?

22 minutes ago, pisuke said:

Queen does not have a single underwhelming tour

Madame X says hello.

:coffee2:

14 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

What month? Do you know anything about that?

Madonna was supposed to be in Mexico/latam in late 2023, had 2 days booked for Mexico City and one in Monterrey but the announcement has been delayed and the dates have been pushed into 2024. Mexico is not the only country to be visited of course, Peru, Chile and Colombia have venues booked but the dates when she is supposed to come were never revealed. This information is shared by trusted social media accounts that share insider information without being too explicit, otherwise they can get in trouble.  Both Colombian and Mexican sources swear on their lives that the announcement will happen eventually, since contracts have been closed and it's just a matter of time.

However...the last update regarding this is that the Monterrey date has been slashed.

Edited by Alongoria13

2 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

Madonna was supposed to be in Mexico/latam in late 2023, had 2 days booked for Mexico City and one in Monterrey but the announcement has been delayed and the dates have been pushed into 2024. Mexico is not the only country to be visited of course, Peru, Chile and Colombia have venues booked but the dates when she is supposed to come were never revealed. This information is shared by trusted social media accounts that share insider information without being too explicit, otherwise they can get in trouble.  Both Colombian and Mexican sources swear on their lives that the announcement will happen eventually, since contracts have been closed and it's just a matter of time.

Wait…where’s Argentina and Brazil? They will kill her if she doesn’t go lmao.

Anyway that’s exciting news :jonny6:

14 minutes ago, Chris said:

Madame X says hello.

:coffee2:

The critics and people who attended say otherwise :coffee2:

The only good things about Madame X Tour was Crazy, Frozen, Vogue, Human Nature, and..... that's about it.

:sistrens:

Oh and I Don't Search....I Find..

6 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Wait…where’s Argentina and Brazil? They will kill her if she doesn’t go lmao.

Anyway that’s exciting news :jonny6:

Regarding argentina, a member on Madonnanation claims there are problems negotiating with Madonna's team due to the high price they are asking for, nothing has been settled yet apparently. This makes sense when you realize they turned to look at Uruguay, whose financial situation is much better overall and it's literally next to argentina :skull:

Edited by Alongoria13

3 hours ago, .Odyssey. said:

Me! Doing Vancouver and Miami alone since I wanted to get VIP packages for those and my friends were *not* going to pay that sort of money :rip:

Huh your mind :gaycat2:

I should also get a ticket for a second show :gaycat4:

1 hour ago, .Odyssey. said:

Um yes girl, come with me, I want more Madonna fan friends :cupid:

Come to Montreal :siptea:

600,000 tickets have been sold so far according to BB. 

if we assume the ticket average is gonna b $250 then she already grossed $150m. :giraffe:

7 minutes ago, Jjang said:

600,000 tickets have been sold so far according to BB. 

if we assume the ticket average is gonna b $250 then she already grossed $150m. :giraffe:

Not her grossing almost the same as rebel heart with like 60 dates :rip:

if she does stadiums she could definitely reach 300M

1 hour ago, Alongoria13 said:

Regarding argentina, a member on Madonnanation claims there are problems negotiating with Madonna's team due to the high price they are asking for, nothing has been settled yet apparently. This makes sense when you realize they turned to look at Uruguay, whose financial situation is much better overall and it's literally next to argentina :skull:

Oh wow. I hope they reach a deal. They really deserve to have her there! Brazil as well.

At the of the day, I managed to get a good ticket for NYC Sunday.

I would have preferred the Wednesday date a lot more, so let's hope I don't have to resell them or that she doesn't suddenly announce a Latin America leg that's way more convenient for me.

The Seattle tickets are so cheap. Wish that show had been in mid-August instead. 

1 hour ago, tiagol88 said:

Oh wow. I hope they reach a deal. They really deserve to have her there! Brazil as well.

2 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

Coldplay had no issue selling out TEN stadium dates. :rip: Madonna can and will come here. 

Uruguay was actually the first rumor this tour had regarding a stadium being booked for November. 

Just now, Sahn said:

Coldplay had no issue selling out TEN stadium dates. :rip: Madonna can and will come here. 

Uruguay was actually the first rumor this tour had regarding a stadium being booked for November. 

Do you see Madonna charging Coldplay's affordable prices? She would rather die, remember her PR statement for the mdne tour? :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.