Kelela - 'Raven'

Darkseid

I mean I knew it would be good but I wasn’t expecting it to be THIS godly… I’m livid

z7VSdPi.gif

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ice Cream Skies

• theblackestday

• est. in 90s

• Contessa

4 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Almost forgot this is out tonight, go mother

The fact I've been listening to this for 2 years now, at least we know it's gonne stay fresh for times to come

:dies::dies: this being ready for TWO YEARS is ridiculous

next album better be out by 2025

Nothing but astonishing. Truly a kind of baptism; this is an album that requires a SUBMERSION, a letting go, an allowing of Kelela to be far away, to call to you gently from her own universe

• ATRL Moderator

This is pure excellence. 
don’t really have words to describe rn

:jonnycat:

I'm just about wrapping up and this is absolutely gorgeous. I've adored every single transition into each song and it's even hard to pick top favorites. AND I know this is gonna continue to grow on me even more... wow.

spacer.png

this was phenomenal :jonny:

Spoiler

this is like renaissance’s darker, slicker but lighter (as it pertains to weight) sister.  my 2022 and 2023 AOTYs :sistrens:

in fact the album sounds like the prettier black bird feather you have every laid your eyes on. 

• ATRL Moderator

I usually don’t like ambient music this much but her vocals and songwriting really just elevate it and tie it all together so we’ll 

I’m sorry for the other girlies who released album today but they should have picked another date because I’m looping this so badly. :jonny5:

Edited by Héloïse

I haven't experienced this much of transcendental experience listening to an album since Norman ******* Rockwell and Blonde :jonny5: