Kesha - 'Gag Order'

josesuxx

2 hours ago, Better Mistakes said:

spacer.png

dunno if it’s a coincidence but i saw this photoshoot online today and with the gag order shoot it kinda feels like a before and after shoot. Would be cool if intentional but hey 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Child of the Moon said:

This video here had me shook. I think it's all very intentional.. her mind :heart:

The growth :cries: :heart2:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• CroNich

• SmittenCake

• josesuxx

6 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

They have been sending out e-mails notifying fans they are behind in processing vinyl orders because of a "high volume of orders".

In the Amazon pre-order charts, the $27 vinyl is now listed first and the CD is only listed as an alternative option (it was the other way around until recently) and Target does not even have the CD in stock currently - only the $22 vinyl.

It looks like we could be heading towards a situation where there is more interest in the vinyl than in the CD which would be terrible for her first-week sales, but also good because it shows people are willing to spend a lot of money on the album.

It's kinda funny because people were like: "it's so bad she does not have vinyls ready on release day to increase sales" at first and now it seems like people are just rather buying the vinyl instead of the CD :rip:.

2AwVjdk.png

I mean given that the vinyls are coming later, most people who bought them would likely still be streaming/buying the album when it first comes out so I don’t think it should effect the sales that much. 

8 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

They have been sending out e-mails notifying fans they are behind in processing vinyl orders because of a "high volume of orders".

In the Amazon pre-order charts, the $27 vinyl is now listed first and the CD is only listed as an alternative option (it was the other way around until recently) and Target does not even have the CD in stock currently - only the $22 vinyl.

It looks like we could be heading towards a situation where there is more interest in the vinyl than in the CD which would be terrible for her first-week sales, but also good because it shows people are willing to spend a lot of money on the album.

It's kinda funny because people were like: "it's so bad she does not have vinyls ready on release day to increase sales" at first and now it seems like people are just rather buying the vinyl instead of the CD :rip:.

2AwVjdk.png

i got that email too. i ordered the CD from Amazon and the green vinyl from the webstore

5 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

any tea from the album listening party?

There’s bits of tea throughout twitter but it’s hard to find. The general consensus is that the album is amazing and that fine line and eta are definitely not the strongest tracks on the album so we’re in for a treat. 

from what I can remember I’ve seen lots of people saying The Drama, Living in My Head and something to believe are the standouts. But also everyone seems to have different opinions which makes me feel like the album as a whole is really strong.

Edited by CroNich

4 minutes ago, CroNich said:

There’s bits of tea throughout twitter but it’s hard to find. The general consensus is that the album is amazing and that fine line and eta are definitely not the strongest tracks on the album so we’re in for a treat. 

from what I can remember I’ve seen lots of people saying The Drama, Living in My Head and something to believe are the standouts. But also everyone seems to have different opinions which makes me feel like the album as a whole is really strong.

I'm excited :WAP:

I actually switched on ETA real fast, wasn't a big fan when I first heard it but now I feel like it's one of her best songs :jonny2:

57 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

I'm excited :WAP:

I actually switched on ETA real fast, wasn't a big fan when I first heard it but now I feel like it's one of her best songs :jonny2:

I agree. I still struggle with the mixing of it, only because I notice a huge difference when I’m going through my playlist and eta comes on. It’s an amazing song but I really could’ve been an 11/10 if it had better mixing, but I still respect it and I do think the roughness of the vocals adds an edge to the track but also I believe it would have more mainstream appeal if the mixing was better quality.

2 hours ago, bearman said:

12:55:

"You can be both the chick that wrote TiK ToK and the chick that wrote Fine Line and Eat The Acid. We, a lot of times as women get put into a box, I feel. Just in society, if you're angry you're an angry woman, if you're funny you're a funny woman, if you're a hot woman you're a hot woman, but really we're all of those things, so why not showcase all the sides?"

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

13:42: 

She confirmed she shot season 2 of Conjuring Kesha!

17 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Kesha’s IG story. Is she in Taylor NY Apartment?

We need the Swifties' detective skills to confirm that, I fear.

Just now, bearman said:

We need the Swifties' detective skills to confirm that, I fear.

The window where she’s seated reminds me of Taylor’s apartment.

spacer.png

@Bonicap did highlight that Taylor might be on Nashville.

5 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

@Bonicap did highlight that Taylor might be on Nashville.

Case closed then but it is suspicious because she also posted Taylor stanning on her stories too. 

It’s definitely not the same window but it does feel like a shout out to Taylor. Wish these girls would return the favour… as far as I can remember the one song Taylor promoted was my own dance :rip:

Edited by CroNich

1 hour ago, bearman said:

Case closed then but it is suspicious because she also posted Taylor stanning on her stories too. 

1 hour ago, CroNich said:

It’s definitely not the same window but it does feel like a shout out to Taylor. Wish these girls would return the favour… as far as I can remember the one song Taylor promoted was my own dance :rip:

Yeah sorry for asking! They really do look similar. Must be the stan goggles!

spacer.png

I don’t think it’s intentional lol you look like swifties smh

What a weird move if you ask me… :S 

not one of those lyrics caught my attention tbh. guess I’ll have to wait to hear them… 

Well, maybe I like “hate me harder” a bit. 

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, bearman said:

I loved this interview, these were great questions and Kesha communicated so much so comfortably :wanda: 

2 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

I loved this interview, these were great questions and Kesha communicated so much so comfortably :wanda: 

Agreed much better than the Elvis Duran once.

I don't want to read lyrics but will love to read the credits. 

6 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

She confirmed she shot season 2 of Conjuring Kesha!

:gaycat4: #Kesha2023