• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• CroNich

• SmittenCake

• josesuxx

1 hour ago, collin said:

High Road only went T10 because of the tour bundles. Time to let go of her being a commercial act!

Girl ik you mean well but please delete/hide this, theyre gonna drag us if they see lol

edit: oh lord theyre already wacking us in that other thread

OT: Album is really growing on me.. all i need is you and peace and quiet especially

Edited by cyclone

1 hour ago, BornUnbroken said:

RCA is notorious for this. Even Carly Rae had more promo for her latest release under Schoolboy/Interscope and she's not Scooter's priority.

In the time between HR and Gag Order, Kesha amassed over 100 million streams each on Spotify alone for both "Backstabber" and "Cannibal", neither of which have writing or production credits by dr fluke. Any other label would've jumped on releasing that already leaked "Backstabber" video and uploaded it to her official channel. I think a major label would still be interested in her, but I do agree the independent route would fit her better. She's just not being backed up by the proper teams.

I dont wanna make fake assumptions and conspiracy but i wonder.....Could Dr Luke be pulling some strings behind the scenes? 
He recently won the ASCAP award, so he clearly has some power in the industry.
Sometimes i wonder if RCA and Puke are sabotaging her cause the promo she's gettin is so so minimal
Just a theory. Not factual info.

27 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Can't wait for the full review :clap:

• Like 1

Eh… she deserves way more but whatever. The GP be known for having trash taste. I do think the numbers should stablisize faster than High Road hopefully.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cyclone said:

Girl ik you mean well but please delete/hide this, theyre gonna drag us if they see lol

edit: oh lord theyre already wacking us in that other thread

OT: Album is really growing on me.. all i need is you and peace and quiet especially

What are you talking about? Why would we care :deadbanana2:

9 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

We don't have to engage but since we are we have to be more strategic, sht like this keeps setting up our fanbase to get wacked

Edited by cyclone

38 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

I dont wanna make fake assumptions and conspiracy but i wonder.....Could Dr Luke be pulling some strings behind the scenes? 
He recently won the ASCAP award, so he clearly has some power in the industry.
Sometimes i wonder if RCA and Puke are sabotaging her cause the promo she's gettin is so so minimal
Just a theory. Not factual info.

Yeah, I mean it’s very telling of how much he still gets protected and support by high up music exec’s. Tbh wouldn’t be surprised he had some pull throughout the music publications too. It would explain these random nonsensical scores she’s been getting lol.

10 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

They're trolling. 

13 hours ago, RockStarShit101 said:

what do you call this album? alt-pop?

I think progressive/avant pop

• Like 1

I'm kinda surprised they didn't send any songs to pop radio

I understand that none of the songs are pop radio-friendly but i'm kinda surprised they're not even trying 

4 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

I'm kinda surprised they didn't send any songs to pop radio

I understand that none of the songs are pop radio-friendly but i'm kinda surprised they're not even trying 

It can still happen. If OLCSUN is indeed supposed to be the "real" lead, they could send it to radio once the music video is out (now that it's confirmed she filmed one).

I used to throw the term “religious experience” around a lot but that’s exactly what the chorus of Only Love feels like. All I Need Is You being the very next track gave me emotional whiplash upon 1st listen :toofunny2:

Overall, Rainbow’s crown as her best album post-K$ has been tipped a little.

Edited by Kirby Kirbs
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Miichael said:

It reminds me of White Mercedes by Charli.

Love them both :clap3:

YES i hear that too!! :clap3:

guys, i was wondering, since metacritic is taking a long time adding the positive reviews left, we should message them and even suggest the 100 from American Songwritter, that would help a lot

Edited by Túlio

Is the promised music video for Only love coming out some day for real or…?

This album is amazing and I only checked it out because people on ATRL are trying to drag its streams. The backfire :gayriahcat1:

Edited by Slap
  • Like 9

53 minutes ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

Is the promised music video for Only love coming out some day for real or…?

She played it at her exhibition. 

2 hours ago, Slap said:

This album is amazing and I only checked it out because people on ATRL are trying to drag its streams. The backfire :gayriahcat1:

Get into it. There’s definitely a handful of bops on there still while still being avant garde and high concept at points.

This album is do haunting! I love it. The first Kesha's album I liked from start to finish.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bearman said:

She played it at her exhibition. 

How was it?!

Just now, AlbertoBouvier said:

How was it?!

I wasn’t there but in the clips I saw online it looked cool.