Just now, cyclone said:

ok we're ready for k6 now

Ok we’re ready for u to exit the thread now

• Like 5

Ok next album please.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

Why are trolls commenting more than the fans? Hate me harder teas. 

anyways, I just order the physical album! So excited!! I pre order the vinyl but I can’t wait to get them both 

Once she's released from her contract im totally sure she will come with all types of music including dance bops-rock in a new label, so dont complain sisters. This is just the begginin not the end....

Enjoy this beautiful record. Not everything in life can be partying or havin fun. We also need some reflective moments in life.
Is great when artists explore their different colors & shades :gaydonnacat1::heart2: 

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 1

Haven't been paying much attention to Kesha as an artist for a while now, I did not even listen to High Road, but I am very much liking what I'm hearing from this album!

The opening 1-2 punch is enough to grab my attention, those are some GREAT songs right off the bat! Other standouts for me are Only Love, Too Far Gone and Peace & Quiet (this one might be the best song and one of her best ever?!). I like The Drama, Fine Line, Happy and All I need Is You as well. 

Hate Me Harder and Living in My Head are my least faves, they are kinda grating ngl. :rip:

Cute album overall. I very much enjoyed it on a first experience. :heart:

After having this album on repeat the past 2 days I think every single song is at least an 8/10, except Hate Me Harder :/ Think she has had better ballads with similar sentiments. Also I’m not sure if it is a deliberate Autotune effect or some vocal comping error, but there’s this weird glitch in her vocals when she sings “congratulations” in the first line, which really distracts from her otherwise pristine vocals across the rest of the song

15 minutes ago, AnonnonA said:

After having this album on repeat the past 2 days I think every single song is at least an 8/10, except Hate Me Harder :/ Think she has had better ballads with similar sentiments. Also I’m not sure if it is a deliberate Autotune effect or some vocal comping error, but there’s this weird glitch in her vocals when she sings “congratulations” in the first line, which really distracts from her otherwise pristine vocals across the rest of the song

I can't stop hearing this now

Edited by Edgy

Terrible :thing:

she should just release a country album 

HELP I think Gag Order might be my favorite Kesha Album :jonny5:

what an album! def a contender for AOTY and her best album too :clap3:

i remember listening to the double single and not caring at all but i was not paying attention to the lyrics; now that i gave the album a full listen every single track is so good, i even cried at a few songs. 

this past month my head has been a mess too and i feel so sad for Kesha, i just want to give her a hug after hearing these songs, after all we all just want to be happy :cries:

• Like 1

Demi congratulated and liked the album. Her taste remains unmatched :clap3:

It's a good album that feels like a natural progression of her as an artist.

I'm not sure whether I'm going to revisit it as much as Rainbow in the future, but it's really solid and she should be proud of herself.

pretty hard to choose favorites, as I feel like it's a Very cohesive body of work overall but Living In My Head is hauntingly beautiful and one of my faves for sure, All I Need Is You, Eat the Acid, Happy and Something to Believe In are all fantastic too.

genuinely having a hard time seeing what's appealing about this album. i'm really not enjoying most of what i'm hearing on this thing

This is such a body of work. :WAP: Impressive

That's my ranking 

Only Love Can Save Us Now

All I Need Is You

Eat The Acid

Too Far Gone

Living In My Head

Something To Believe In

Happy

Peace & Quiet

Hate Me Harder

Only Love Reprise

Ram Dass Interlude

Fine Line

The Drama

I've always been a casual fan but this is one of my favorite records of the year and easily her best work yet imo :clap3:

Really proud of her growth as an artist :heart:

My ranking after the 1st day:

All I Need Is You
Only Love Can Save Us Now
The Drama
Hate Me Harder
Eat the Acid
Living In My Head
Happy
Fine Line
Something to Believe In
Peace & Quiet
Too Far Gone

Ram Dass Interlude

Only Love Reprise

Edited by Catch22

Everytime I refresh the page, I get bombarded by the worst takes in the history of this forum. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

All I Need Is You has something magical in it :weeps:

• Like 1