• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• FolkLover1989

• Alex

• Bonicap

On 1/13/2023 at 10:36 PM, fountain said:

I recently switched from Apple Music to Spotify to try it out for a while and I noticed this immediately :rip:

Did you also notice the huge difference in quality? I got the 1 month free trial, listened to the same song on both platforms and I was shocked how bad it sounded on Spotify. :rip: Never used the app again. 

OT: Welp, at least you can turn the option off I guess.

Apple Music would never :celestial5:

3 hours ago, Skirt said:

Did you also notice the huge difference in quality? I got the 1 month free trial, listened to the same song on both platforms and I was shocked how bad it sounded on Spotify. :rip: Never used the app again. 

OT: Welp, at least you can turn the option off I guess.

To be honest no, but I’m not the biggest audiophile in general and can only really notice when the quality is very bad. I’ve heard that most people can definitely hear the difference though :rip: I did also start using new headphones at the same time because my others broke, so it could be that if I were still using the same ones then I might be able to notice the difference 1:1.

Spotify is… a different experience for sure, but I’m still giving it a try. The thing that annoys me the most is how unintuitive the library system is. It seems way more focused on casual/playlist listening and it’s harder to actually curate your own library, which on Apple Music is seamless. 

On 1/13/2023 at 1:38 PM, madonnas said:

This is Caroline Polacheck’s time to shine!! :duca:

just came here to see if anyone mentioned caroline. they've been pushing her so hard every month since 2019, despite my lack of interest.

Besides Nonsense and Escapism, do we know which are the most boosted songs? 

Of course BOTH are smash hits, don't get me wrong, but do we know if this can possible be affecting Cyrus and Shakira positively? 

It would be nice if we could keep track on this, but it's most likely not possible 

Of course Taylor will use this new "tactic" as soon as possible

9 hours ago, Selegend said:

Besides Nonsense and Escapism, do we know which are the most boosted songs? 

Of course BOTH are smash hits, don't get me wrong, but do we know if this can possible be affecting Cyrus and Shakira positively? 

It would be nice if we could keep track on this, but it's most likely not possible 

I think some songs by sam smith rose too. I imagine they are played after unholy 

So does that means that if the song and artist are big they play more songs by those artist 

and if they are small they the song they are promoting ? I really want to know

So, I saw this thread pops up again and decided to create a new account to see. And... I got a free premium account??? :gaycat7:

This isn't new. Plus, you can always disable auto play. Spotify is still the best streaming app. :sorry:

13 hours ago, Jude said:

you can always disable auto play

this + you can simply use the skip button, people ain't gonna listen to a song that they don't want to 

not anti-hero being played automatically after every playlist which it is already a part of, my scammer fave :deadbanana4:

13 hours ago, Jude said:

This isn't new. Plus, you can always disable auto play. Spotify is still the best streaming app. :sorry:

We know this is not about user experience

This is about how the numbers have changed since they changed the algorith you can tell that this affects the overall consumption by a significant number

Tidal and Apple Music is so much better. High quality audio at 320kbps. 

I’ve always had auto play disabled so I don’t run it to any of these issues. :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.