Diversity 5: Let's Celebrate! | Winner revealed (pg.154)

thecptz

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Ttoki

• Dessy

• Not Like The Movies

Demi is an amazing vocalist whew but wbk that

NPrewYs.png

ROUND 9

seven deadly sins

welcome back to another round of season 5 of Diversity :heart2:

last round, we said goodbye bestie to kesha. she will be missed for sure. what a great act!

anyways, this is kinda funny bc last season, this round was also for top 9.... that's right. it's time for...

'seven deadly sins'

(AKA the lust round of Diversity 4)

we want you to relate a song to one of the seven deadly sins! choose one sin and then relate it to one of the songs from your discog. or choose one song and relate it to one of seven deadly sins, sounds fun and v sinning! for this round, explanation is not required! but it might be important if your song doesn't scream out that sin you pick like in literal way. work your creative hat!

(example: jessie j - burnin' up for lust

rina sawayama - XS for greed

ice spice - bikini bottom for pride)

- Gluttony: Relating to over-consumption of food, drugs, of alcohol.

- Greed: Relating to the selfish want of money or monetary things.

- Lust: Relating to sexual desire and want towards someone else.

- Envy: Relating to feelings of jealousy or resentfulness against somebody for their qualities, possessions or luck.

- Pride: Relating to the feelings of confidence and ones self-worth.

- Wrath: Relating to feelings of anger and hatred towards someone or something.

- Sloth: Relating to feelings of boredom, laziness or tiredness.

an explanation is NOT required but you can explain your choice so the judges understand your thoughts better

our lovely judges will score each part: 5 for how it fits the theme and 5 for judges' personal taste. so please do your best, everything counts!

this is a single elimination round!

please do your best and try to avoid being in the bottom 2 :heart2:

SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY HERE!

you can submit your entry only once. however, you can still go back and edit things until the deadline.

you will have 24 hours for this. no extension will be granted x

DEADLINE: 12.15am EDT on Wednesday 15th of March

if you have any questions, feel free to leave them here or DM me.

good luck and have fun :heart2:

Cool

4 minutes ago, thecptz said:

- Gluttony: Relating to over-consumption of food, drugs, of alcohol.

- Greed: Relating to the selfish want of money or monetary things.

- Lust: Relating to sexual desire and want towards someone else.

- Envy: Relating to feelings of jealousy or resentfulness against somebody for their qualities, possessions or luck.

- Pride: Relating to the feelings of confidence and ones self-worth.

- Wrath: Relating to feelings of anger and hatred towards someone or something.

- Sloth: Relating to feelings of boredom, laziness or tiredness.

added this part!

:lakitu:

Thanks every1 for the kind words & keep your head up @Noah, Demi's got gems, she can definitely hang in there!

Thanks to the Judges as well for always enduring my bizarre choices (:laugh:) & for the save!

+ most of all thank you to Z for hosting another fantastic game!!! You're always so organized & you make hosting ASC/this look so easy! & I always have a great time!!!

Every1 better SUPPORT K5 when it drops!!!

• ATRL Moderator
37 minutes ago, Lucky#17 said:

Thanks every1 for the kind words & keep your head up @Noah, Demi's got gems, she can definitely hang in there!

Thanks to the Judges as well for always enduring my bizarre choices (:laugh:) & for the save!

+ most of all thank you to Z for hosting another fantastic game!!! You're always so organized & you make hosting ASC/this look so easy! & I always have a great time!!!

Great game Lucky!!! Thank you for refreshing my memory of so many bops and classics!! 

4 hours ago, Lucky#17 said:

omg thank you so much :weeps: i'm trying my best but it wouldn't be this organized without all the judges! special thanks to them kisses

oh noone wants the entries :sosad:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.