Miley Cyrus - 'Endless Summer Vacation'

despy

28 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I say this as a Miley stan but she obviously is a fan of Lana’s with having features on DCMA with her, covering her song 

and even begging for her boots in a comment on Instagram :toofunny3: Lana has literally never publicly addressed her bc she probably feels she is Single White Femaling her. As someone who is obviously a fan of Lana’s she had to have known Lana was releasing the same day. It’s very dumb of Miley to choose to release on March 10 bc she knows they share a lot of fans, so it will undoubtedly split the streams and sales. And once again, I say this as someone who was a stan of Miley before I ever stanned Lana

Girl, Miley is not deciding when the album comes out. It's the label and Lana won't pull bigger numbers than Miley. 

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley Cyrus

• wish

• despy

• Walk_Away21

I'm ready!

2 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

She looks exactly like Gaga on that cover art.

she even sounds like her talking in the trailer.  Hard to believe Miley is only 30.

Can Miley be a Coachella performer this year like Harry was last year? Columbia, come through :jonny4:

Give us Rooting For My Baby 2.0

I am actually very excited for this. Plastic Hearts was on heavy rotation for me for a long time. I'm pretty sure, this album will be at least just as good

Edited by ontherocks

Anyways, the album cover is a slay. All her covers are iconic really. Hopefully the tracklist is long… really interested to see what sonic direction she goes in this time 

Love her. The last album was amazing, so I'll be buying this for sure. :heart:

3 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Anyways, the album cover is a slay. All her covers are iconic really. Hopefully the tracklist is long… really interested to see what sonic direction she goes in this time 

I'm hoping at least 14/15 tracks

43 minutes ago, narid said:

Love the aesthetic! Very Erotica.

The cover shot reminds me of this, which might be an intentional homage:

spacer.png

Of course! She's a huge Madonna fan. Anyone who tells you different is trolling.

Whew the artwork is gorgeous, do we know the genre?

I pre ordered and pre saved queeeen!!

1 minute ago, GlamSlam said:

Of course! She's a huge Madonna fan. Anyone who tells you different is trolling.

I'm still waiting for an official collab one day. I remember in 2015 there was a rumor she'd be featured on an Unapologetic Btch remix, which I'm sad didn't happen, but I'd also rather it be an original song. 

------

I have the feeling this'll be my favorite album from based on the vibe/sound from the trailer alone. Get it Miss Mildred

3 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

I'm still waiting for an official collab one day. I remember in 2015 there was a rumor she'd be featured on an Unapologetic Btch remix, which I'm sad didn't happen, but I'd also rather it be an original song. 

------

I have the feeling this'll be my favorite album from based on the vibe/sound from the trailer alone. Get it Miss Mildred

I didn't know that. Such a shame it never came to fruition because it probably would've been good. Maybe another time.

The look and sound of this makes me think it's going to be one of the best of 2023. Miley is so underrated.

Not sure, but I have a feeling Taste Of My Own made it to ESV, it fits perfectly all we know about the album and it's "love letter to LA" concept. F*cked up Forever could work as well.

Mirror is probably from her very early sessions, which she still had the ambition of doing a more rock Plastic Hearts in mind, so I'm expecting it to be scrapped.