Miley Cyrus - 'Endless Summer Vacation'

despy

Kid Harpoon and Tyler Johnson

not these hacks

chrissy-tiegen-awkward.gif 

where are Mark Ronson, Ryan Tedder and Andrew Watt?

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miley Cyrus

• wish

• despy

• Walk_Away21

13 minutes ago, Scars said:

Did Lana invent California and summer? :deadbanana2:

Might as well sue Miley for singing about Malibu back in summer '17.

I say this as a Miley stan but she obviously is a fan of Lana’s with having features on DCMA with her, covering her song 

and even begging for her boots in a comment on Instagram :toofunny3: Lana has literally never publicly addressed her bc she probably feels she is Single White Femaling her. As someone who is obviously a fan of Lana’s she had to have known Lana was releasing the same day. It’s very dumb of Miley to choose to release on March 10 bc she knows they share a lot of fans, so it will undoubtedly split the streams and sales. And once again, I say this as someone who was a stan of Miley before I ever stanned Lana

3 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I say this as a Miley stan but she obviously is a fan of Lana’s with having features on DCMA with her, covering her song 

and even begging for her boots in a comment on Instagram :toofunny3: Lana has literally never publicly addressed her bc she probably feels she is Single White Femaling her. As someone who is obviously a fan of Lana’s she had to have known Lana was releasing the same day. It’s very dumb of Miley to choose to release on March 10 bc she knows they share a lot of fans, so it will undoubtedly split the streams and sales. And once again, I say this as someone who was a stan of Miley before I ever stanned Lana

Are you ******* high? They literally did a song and video together how has she never “addressed” her lmao?! And why can’t you listen to two albums in the same week. Calm the **** down.

Dead Petz but make it commercial oh I am READY :jonny: 

This sucks. Lana will get all my streams. Miley should have known her place and chosen a different date.

not everything has to be a competition and you can enjoy both albums at the same time..yall so weird :coffee2:

1 minute ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Are you ******* high? They literally did a song and video together how has she never “addressed” her lmao?! And why can’t you listen to two albums in the same week. Calm the **** down.

Ariana organized the soundtrack not Lana. Lana likely just came for a check. And I’m just irritated bc they both deserve to have their moment to shine and huge debuts for these works, and now undoubtedly each is going to overshadow one another. I don’t understand how each of their teams could be so incompetent 

6 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

This sucks. Lana will get all my streams. Miley should have known her place and chosen a different date.

oh no I’m sure Miley is really gonna lose sleep over this :toofunny3:

20 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Release dates are usually something decided by managers along with the label company. I don't think Miley went out of her way to personally ask Columbia that ESV was released in the same days as DYKTTATUOB :toofunny3:, she probably just went along with the suggested date.

Plastic Hearts actually had an awful release date and she was clueless about the implications of releasing an album during the Black Friday. :deadbanana2:

I like Lana as well and I agree it would've been much better if they didn't share the same album date, but it is what it is. It's really not a big deal.

Edited by Scars

26 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

didnt miley unfollow her in that period lana said something weird about poc artists/the mask?

27 minutes ago, narid said:

Love the aesthetic! Very Erotica.

The cover shot reminds me of this, which might be an intentional homage:

spacer.png

:heart2:

I didn't like the artwork until I heard the synths in the album trailer... I get it now. 

smoore95GAGA
23 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Go be toxic somewhere else pls

The album tracklist better be long :jonnycat: